HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

MODS Please Close/ Players See New Thread

Closed Thread

Old
12-31-2012, 01:51 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
You skated across the slot and shot opposite side every time. It was annoying as **** and its pretty hard to take the puck off Crosby. I'm not talking about it anymore, haven't for a while. You still cry about Winnipeg. In fact it's your mission to get him removed from the league. I don't care about it anymore. I'm so sick of you crying and blaming Winnipeg whenever someone leaves the league. It's not Winnipeg's fault his opponents suck.
Whenever some one leaves the league? You mean when one person left and told him it was his fault he left? Get your facts straight bud. And if you want to play defense, don't let me in the slot. It's a high scoring area.

12-31-2012, 01:54 PM
bshaw

Brown town is not gunna be happy with you guys. Btw send some Reimer offers. Needs to go highest bidder before next sim gets him. He's super good

Old
12-31-2012, 01:55 PM
DogsFan*
GHG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
You complained when he last complained about Winnipeg the last time, when Washington? left the league. The same thing that you are saying with Crosby, just substitute Ovy for him and you got it pretty much on the dot. God damn, you're a hypocrite.
Mmmm no. I already played Winnipeg this season and he beat me 2-1. He tried his slapshot **** but its really easy to defend. Learn how the strategies work and it will be way easier. If Calgary does the same thing than it really shouldn't be that difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Whenever some one leaves the league? You mean when one person left and told him it was his fault he left? Get your facts straight bud. And if you want to play defense, don't let me in the slot. It's a high scoring area.
So because someone got beat and wasn't happy that means we should be booting players? Boot guys that are inactive. Not the guys that are always available. Nobody is invincible. Crosby scores from outside the scoring zone, just on the tip of the faceoff dot. Went in every time in our series. I haven't quit or tried to get you booted.

Old
12-31-2012, 01:57 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Mmmm no. I already played Winnipeg this season and he beat me 2-1. He tried his slapshot **** but its really easy to defend. Learn how the strategies work and it will be way easier. If Calgary does the same thing than it really shouldn't be that difficult.
Well then why was it so difficult with Crosby? Take your own advice before you try to give it.

Old
12-31-2012, 01:58 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Calgary does with Ovechkin, what I can do with Crosby, what anyone can do with a player over 90 overall..

Old
12-31-2012, 01:58 PM
nazem frattin

I just said I will play without Ovie so can you just get your ass on your xbox so I don't get any injuries holy ****

Old
12-31-2012, 01:59 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
I just said I will play without Ovie so can you just get your ass on your xbox so I don't get any injuries holy ****
Next time we play.. Can you play without Ovechkin and use your back-up goalie?

Seriously though..

Old
12-31-2012, 01:59 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bshaw View Post
Brown town is not gunna be happy with you guys. Btw send some Reimer offers. Needs to go highest bidder before next sim gets him. He's super good
Sorry SB if this stuff makes you not happy, but I'm just taking other people's advice.

I really want to know how Riemer is in the top 5 for goalie stats.

Old
12-31-2012, 02:01 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
Well, I won't be able to get on until at least 45 min, probably longer, so.. guess you can wait if you feel so determined to play me. And really, it's just use some other people than Ovy, keep him in your lineup but don't use him for the whole game.

Old
12-31-2012, 02:06 PM
DogsFan*
GHG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Well then why was it so difficult with Crosby? Take your own advice before you try to give it.
Because they are two completely different play styles? Carey Price **** the bed and Crosby scored the same way like 5 times. Difference is that I never came up with some rediculous scoring chance limit like you guys.. I'd love to know how you plan on enforcing your goal cap

So Calgary, mind taking out Ovie for my game too? I mean it's only fair.

Old
12-31-2012, 02:08 PM
bshaw

I'm gunna pull a joestud and put a post in every 10 posts..

Idk if you heard. Reimer on the block. Willing to package with first and/or James Sheppard 83 ova C. Send some offers this way.. Reimer best goalie to ever play

Old
12-31-2012, 02:08 PM
bshaw

Calgary. Mind just trading ov back to me?

Old
12-31-2012, 02:10 PM
nazem frattin

Quote:
Calgary. Mind just trading ov back to me?
Hahaha no

Old
12-31-2012, 02:12 PM
JAMmer124
Independent Living

Quote:
I'm gunna pull a joestud and put a post in every 10 posts..

Idk if you heard. Reimer on the block. Willing to package with first and/or James Sheppard 83 ova C. Send some offers this way.. Reimer best goalie to ever play
I PM'd you.

Old
12-31-2012, 02:15 PM
skacore

so I just took over as the Columbus GM and I'm looking through the options to get a feel for GM connected... are there any games left for this time period? I don't see the option to play anywhere

Old
12-31-2012, 02:17 PM
alcanalz
whys and wherefores

Quote:
Originally Posted by skacore View Post
so I just took over as the Columbus GM and I'm looking through the options to get a feel for GM connected... are there any games left for this time period? I don't see the option to play anywhere
On the right side of the screen there are usually a bunch of teams that you have to play for that time period. This sim is unsually short one so some teams don't have any games to play.

Old
12-31-2012, 02:19 PM
skacore

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanalz View Post
On the right side of the screen there are usually a bunch of teams that you have to play for that time period. This sim is unsually short one so some teams don't have any games to play.
cool thanks, don't think I have any to play then

Old
12-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers

good game toronto that was really back and forth. i thought i was done after i royalled ****ed up to let you get that short handed break away goal but the boys rallied. you did however injure briere and doan ended up playing on 3 different lines by the end of the game

Old
12-31-2012, 02:24 PM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

BSHAW sucks

Old
12-31-2012, 02:26 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
good game toronto that was really back and forth. i thought i was done after i royalled ****ed up to let you get that short handed break away goal but the boys rallied. you did however injure briere and doan ended up playing on 3 different lines by the end of the game
How good has Briere been for you when he's healthy? I find he tears for my HUT squad.

Old
12-31-2012, 02:29 PM
Predaleafs

I just read it and why is everyone calling him a coward! He doesn't want to play how does that make him a coward.
Half of u guys were complaining about Phoenix playing with guests ad how Calgary skates with Obie or winnepeg slap shots, he choose to sim it a he felt the guy glitches. I've done the same. As STL I messages saying I'd play out game 1v1 that's it. Does that make me a coward. No!

So if u r calling leaf fan a coward then stop the endless *****ing about everyone else. Like this league was great season 1 and has now just become filled with complaints it's annoying. Basically 4 threads have been filled with complaints

Old
12-31-2012, 02:31 PM
bshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestud View Post
BSHAW sucks
I musta seen oduyas name 5 times a day till I got him lmao

Old
12-31-2012, 02:33 PM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

Quote:
I musta seen oduyas name 5 times a day till I got him lmao
It works

Old
12-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
I just read it and why is everyone calling him a coward! He doesn't want to play how does that make him a coward.
Half of u guys were complaining about Phoenix playing with guests ad how Calgary skates with Obie or winnepeg slap shots, he choose to sim it a he felt the guy glitches. I've done the same. As STL I messages saying I'd play out game 1v1 that's it. Does that make me a coward. No!

So if u r calling leaf fan a coward then stop the endless *****ing about everyone else. Like this league was great season 1 and has now just become filled with complaints it's annoying. Basically 4 threads have been filled with complaints
Thank You

Old
12-31-2012, 02:41 PM
bshaw

Real talk though. Sim tonight. Ring in the new year with a new set of gamea

Closed Thread