HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Poti

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-20-2003, 12:33 PM
  #1
PhoPhan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 13,229
vCash: 500
Poti

I took him in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you could project how he will do in the following categories:


Goals
Assists
Points
+/-
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

Any additional info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PhoPhan is offline  
Old
09-20-2003, 12:46 PM
  #2
barnaby63
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Long Island
Posts: 860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan
I took him in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you could project how he will do in the following categories:


Goals
Assists
Points
+/-
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

Any additional info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
i think poti will get around 15 goals and 45 assists for around 60 points. i would expect him to be close to even or slightly below like a -2 or -3. poti doesnt really take alot of penalty minutes, probably around 25-40 a season. it is hard to project GWG since you never know what would happen but just go on last years stats for that category and expect him to repeat that. poti should get his share of PP points since leetch will be out to start the season and with kovalev,nedved,leetch,lindros and carter he should rack up his fair share of assists.


overall, for a fantasy team he is a good number 2-3 defenseman.

barnaby63 is offline  
Old
09-20-2003, 07:18 PM
  #3
PhoPhan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 13,229
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnaby63
i think poti will get around 15 goals and 45 assists for around 60 points. i would expect him to be close to even or slightly below like a -2 or -3. poti doesnt really take alot of penalty minutes, probably around 25-40 a season. it is hard to project GWG since you never know what would happen but just go on last years stats for that category and expect him to repeat that. poti should get his share of PP points since leetch will be out to start the season and with kovalev,nedved,leetch,lindros and carter he should rack up his fair share of assists.


overall, for a fantasy team he is a good number 2-3 defenseman.

That's good, because he is my number 4 behind Lidstrom, Hatcher and Pronger. It's only a 13 team league, but that is still damn good.

PhoPhan is offline  
Old
09-20-2003, 08:41 PM
  #4
#37-#93-#27*
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 3,079
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to #37-#93-#27*
I can not see Poti touching 60 points, specially if Leetch is healthy

I think he's good for 45+ though, good fantasy pick up (though +/- will be a concern)

#37-#93-#27* is offline  
Old
09-21-2003, 01:31 AM
  #5
Leetchie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Hillsborough, NJ
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Leetchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan
I took him in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you could project how he will do in the following categories:


Goals
Assists
Points
+/-
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

Any additional info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
11 goals, 46 assists, 57 points, +5, 30 PIM, 2 GWG, 35 PP points.

And I'd like to add that most of those 57 and 35 point totals will be greatly helped by Alexei Kovalev, Petr Nedved, Jan Hlavac, and Brian Leetch (they will play together late in games when trailing).

Leetchie is offline  
Old
09-21-2003, 01:42 PM
  #6
Edge
Registered User
 
Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sin City
Country: United States
Posts: 13,196
vCash: 500
i'll say 12 goals, 37 assists and 49 points. which says nothing of his defensive lapses.

fantasy league is one thing but i remember a while back i was able to come up with like 37 defenseman i'd take over poti and another 8 i'd seriously consider.

Edge is offline  
Old
09-21-2003, 03:17 PM
  #7
Leetchie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Hillsborough, NJ
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Leetchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
i'll say 12 goals, 37 assists and 49 points. which says nothing of his defensive lapses.

fantasy league is one thing but i remember a while back i was able to come up with like 37 defenseman i'd take over poti and another 8 i'd seriously consider.

Poti's a great fantasy hockey league asset.

Leetchie is offline  
Old
09-21-2003, 04:13 PM
  #8
Vito Andolini
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 923
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetchie
Poti's a great fantasy hockey league asset.
If only we could say that about him in reality. My prediction for poti is he'll be directly/indirectly responsible for 60 goals scored for us, and directly responsible for 90 goals for our opponents.

Funny thing...in my season in ENH2k4, atleast 70 percent of my goals against can be directly attributed to Poti's inability to tie up his man in front...is that realism or what.

Vito Andolini is offline  
Old
09-21-2003, 04:26 PM
  #9
Edge
Registered User
 
Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sin City
Country: United States
Posts: 13,196
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetchie
Poti's a great fantasy hockey league asset.
Oh yeah i know that, he's valuable there....now if only the real game only looked at offensive stats.

Edge is offline  
Old
09-21-2003, 04:27 PM
  #10
Edge
Registered User
 
Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sin City
Country: United States
Posts: 13,196
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Andolini
Funny thing...in my season in ENH2k4, atleast 70 percent of my goals against can be directly attributed to Poti's inability to tie up his man in front...is that realism or what.
lol, makes me wanna go out and get the game now that i know they really nailed down the rangers style.

Edge is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.