HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Poti

Closed Thread

Old
09-20-2003, 12:33 PM
PhoPhan

vCash: 500
Poti

I took him in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you could project how he will do in the following categories:

Goals
Assists
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

Any additional info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old
09-20-2003, 12:46 PM
barnaby63

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan
I took him in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you could project how he will do in the following categories:

Goals
Assists
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

i think poti will get around 15 goals and 45 assists for around 60 points. i would expect him to be close to even or slightly below like a -2 or -3. poti doesnt really take alot of penalty minutes, probably around 25-40 a season. it is hard to project GWG since you never know what would happen but just go on last years stats for that category and expect him to repeat that. poti should get his share of PP points since leetch will be out to start the season and with kovalev,nedved,leetch,lindros and carter he should rack up his fair share of assists.

overall, for a fantasy team he is a good number 2-3 defenseman.

Old
09-20-2003, 07:18 PM
PhoPhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnaby63
i think poti will get around 15 goals and 45 assists for around 60 points. i would expect him to be close to even or slightly below like a -2 or -3. poti doesnt really take alot of penalty minutes, probably around 25-40 a season. it is hard to project GWG since you never know what would happen but just go on last years stats for that category and expect him to repeat that. poti should get his share of PP points since leetch will be out to start the season and with kovalev,nedved,leetch,lindros and carter he should rack up his fair share of assists.

overall, for a fantasy team he is a good number 2-3 defenseman.

That's good, because he is my number 4 behind Lidstrom, Hatcher and Pronger. It's only a 13 team league, but that is still damn good.

Old
09-20-2003, 08:41 PM
#37-#93-#27*

Send a message via AIM to #37-#93-#27*
I can not see Poti touching 60 points, specially if Leetch is healthy

I think he's good for 45+ though, good fantasy pick up (though +/- will be a concern)

Old
09-21-2003, 01:31 AM
Leetchie

Send a message via AIM to Leetchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan

Goals
Assists
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

11 goals, 46 assists, 57 points, +5, 30 PIM, 2 GWG, 35 PP points.

And I'd like to add that most of those 57 and 35 point totals will be greatly helped by Alexei Kovalev, Petr Nedved, Jan Hlavac, and Brian Leetch (they will play together late in games when trailing).

Old
09-21-2003, 01:42 PM
Edge

i'll say 12 goals, 37 assists and 49 points. which says nothing of his defensive lapses.

fantasy league is one thing but i remember a while back i was able to come up with like 37 defenseman i'd take over poti and another 8 i'd seriously consider.

Old
09-21-2003, 03:17 PM
Leetchie

Send a message via AIM to Leetchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
i'll say 12 goals, 37 assists and 49 points. which says nothing of his defensive lapses.

fantasy league is one thing but i remember a while back i was able to come up with like 37 defenseman i'd take over poti and another 8 i'd seriously consider.

Poti's a great fantasy hockey league asset.

Old
09-21-2003, 04:13 PM
Vito Andolini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetchie
If only we could say that about him in reality. My prediction for poti is he'll be directly/indirectly responsible for 60 goals scored for us, and directly responsible for 90 goals for our opponents.

Funny thing...in my season in ENH2k4, atleast 70 percent of my goals against can be directly attributed to Poti's inability to tie up his man in front...is that realism or what.

Old
09-21-2003, 04:26 PM
Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetchie
Oh yeah i know that, he's valuable there....now if only the real game only looked at offensive stats.

Old
09-21-2003, 04:27 PM
Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Andolini
Funny thing...in my season in ENH2k4, atleast 70 percent of my goals against can be directly attributed to Poti's inability to tie up his man in front...is that realism or what.
lol, makes me wanna go out and get the game now that i know they really nailed down the rangers style.

Closed Thread