HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Mixed Martial Arts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mixed Martial Arts UFC, Bellator, HDNet Fights, WSOF, MFC, KOTC, One FC, and others

Dream 18 & Glory 4

Old
01-02-2013, 09:50 PM
northstarsforever

vCash: 500
That McKee fight had to be a work

northstarsforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2013, 12:55 PM
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War

vCash: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by northstarsforever View Post
That McKee fight had to be a work
McKee is so bad for the sport.

AndyPipkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2013, 01:36 PM
CNS
A World Alone

vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPipkin View Post
McKee is so bad for the sport.
So is Bob Sapp. But apparently McKee said he would tap if he got hit hard. Why the **** would you enter the sport of MMA then?

CNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2013, 01:42 PM
AndyPipkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
So is Bob Sapp. But apparently McKee said he would tap if he got hit hard. Why the **** would you enter the sport of MMA then?
I'm not saying Sapp is good for the sport either, but at least he puts on a show and is entertaining during the fight.

McKee's highlight reel comes with a redbull so you are sure to watch the whole thing.

McKee is obviously at the tail end and just looking for a pay day. No one is ever going to give him a shot at a belt with the way he fights and conducts himself outside of the ring/cage.

Old
01-03-2013, 02:54 PM
m9

McKee has generally been an honest fighter though. Boring, but honest and not someone who would throw a fight. Bob Sapp's latest run followed by his insane interview with Arial is much worse and embarrassing for the sport.

m9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2013, 02:59 PM
AndyPipkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by m9 View Post
McKee has generally been an honest fighter though. Boring, but honest and not someone who would throw a fight. Bob Sapp's latest run followed by his insane interview with Arial is much worse and embarrassing for the sport.
I'll take a weirdo like Sapp over "No one gives a me a title shot cuzz I'm black."

Forget the fact that 4 of the out of the 9 Champs/Interim champs are either black or of African descent. And only 1 UFC champion is caucasian.

Old
01-03-2013, 03:28 PM
m9

Quote:
I'll take a weirdo like Sapp over "No one gives a me a title shot cuzz I'm black."

Forget the fact that 4 of the out of the 9 Champs/Interim champs are either black or of African descent. And only 1 UFC champion is caucasian.
Having an ignorant guy like that is bad, but hardly compares to what Sapp has passed off as professional fighting recently. Anytime you threaten the legitimacy of the sport it's not good.

Old
01-03-2013, 03:36 PM
AndyPipkin

Quote:
Having an ignorant guy like that is bad, but hardly compares to what Sapp has passed off as professional fighting recently. Anytime you threaten the legitimacy of the sport it's not good.
True, but has anyone really taken Bob Sapp as a serious fighter outside his first handful of fights? His whole thing is almost a wrestling persona from all the stuff he's done in Japan. Does he even take himself seriously?

With McKee, he thinks he's the greatest thing in MMA yet he makes GSP look as exciting as Anderson.

Old
01-03-2013, 04:02 PM
m9

Quote:
True, but has anyone really taken Bob Sapp as a serious fighter outside his first handful of fights? His whole thing is almost a wrestling persona from all the stuff he's done in Japan. Does he even take himself seriously?

With McKee, he thinks he's the greatest thing in MMA yet he makes GSP look as exciting as Anderson.
He's fighting and sometimes headlining legit events and often against somewhat legit guys.

I just added it up and for a guy to lose a decision it would be 15 minutes, or 900 seconds. Bob Sapp's last TEN losses have combined for 896 seconds. Such a joke, albeit a hilarious highlight reel. Add to that his multiple last minute cancellations and he's just bad for the sport.

Old
01-03-2013, 04:06 PM
AndyPipkin

Quote:
He's fighting and sometimes headlining legit events and often against somewhat legit guys.

I just added it up and for a guy to lose a decision it would be 15 minutes, or 900 seconds. Bob Sapp's last TEN losses have combined for 896 seconds. Such a joke, albeit a hilarious highlight reel. Add to that his multiple last minute cancellations and he's just bad for the sport.
Haha that is sad.