HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Northern Europe
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Northern Europe Norway, Denmark, Iceland

Rasmus Thykjær Andersson

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-26-2013, 06:55 AM
  #1
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,849
vCash: 500
Rasmus Thykjær Andersson

Hello fellow Danes,

As we all follow the likes of O. Bjorkstrand and Niko Ehlers, what does the future look like for Danish players after those two?

Do we have any potential 2015-16 draft picks?

Id like this thread to be about the younger players, that might turn into something.

I have watched this kid, Rasmus Thykjær Andersson, for a while trying to get some info on him, but that's just impossible.

He is topscorer of his team with FAR less games than anyone in the top 10 and he seems to always produce.

I like his stats for his age, and I would love for anyone to give a 4-1-0 on him.

ImGoingNucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2013, 07:09 AM
  #2
BalticWarrior
Registered User
 
BalticWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riga
Country: Latvia
Posts: 4,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoingNucks View Post
Hello fellow Danes,

As we all follow the likes of O. Bjorkstrand and Niko Ehlers, what does the future look like for Danish players after those two?

Do we have any potential 2015-16 draft picks?

Id like this thread to be about the younger players, that might turn into something.

I have watched this kid, Rasmus Thykjær Andersson, for a while trying to get some info on him, but that's just impossible.

He is topscorer of his team with FAR less games than anyone in the top 10 and he seems to always produce.

I like his stats for his age, and I would love for anyone to give a 4-1-0 on him.
Then i suggest change the name of thread to Danish prospects,i already mentioned of such idea to Justinov,but he was unwilling to make such a thread as he said he doesnt have enough knowledge to Dansih prospects in future

BalticWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2013, 07:21 AM
  #3
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalticWarrior View Post
Then i suggest change the name of thread to Danish prospects,i already mentioned of such idea to Justinov,but he was unwilling to make such a thread as he said he doesnt have enough knowledge to Dansih prospects in future
Haha I will, but first I want it to be about Rasmus, maybe when we get it up and running we can add more players And then I can change the title

ImGoingNucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2013, 05:30 PM
  #4
Bank
Registered User
 
Bank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Odense, Denmark
Country: Denmark
Posts: 926
vCash: 500
Well there's been threads for Jeppe Vinther(With small mentioning of Mathias Lassen and Morten Jensen), Oliver Bjorkstrand(Back when he was a more unknown prospect), George Sørensen, Nicolai Ehlers
Jonas Sass and half a thread for Nicolai Meyer in addition to the threads for our U18 and U20 NT's. Perhaps a prospects thread's not a bad idea.

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2013, 02:10 PM
  #5
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalticWarrior View Post
Then i suggest change the name of thread to Danish prospects,i already mentioned of such idea to Justinov,but he was unwilling to make such a thread as he said he doesnt have enough knowledge to Danish prospects in future
Yeah I don't know enough. I don't know either if it's best to make 1 prospect thread or having it split up in a thread for each player?
Maybe if we start to discuss a lot of them we could use one thread, but do we have that kind of information??

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2013, 04:40 AM
  #6
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,849
vCash: 500
It is very hard to get information on the younger Danish players.

There used to be this genius called Karsten on International Hockey forums who would know everything.. But he never seems to write there anymore.

But, let us keep them seperate for know, and as Justinov says then move them together as time comes closer and we know more.

ImGoingNucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2013, 04:50 AM
  #7
BalticWarrior
Registered User
 
BalticWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riga
Country: Latvia
Posts: 4,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoingNucks View Post
It is very hard to get information on the younger Danish players.

There used to be this genius called Karsten on International Hockey forums who would know everything.. But he never seems to write there anymore.

But, let us keep them seperate for know, and as Justinov says then move them together as time comes closer and we know more.
Too bad that site is mostly abandoned last post in latvian forums was a few months ago,but i see in Denmark sub forum there is "Danish prospects" and someone even wrote that Ehlers has been selected in KHL draft.(or that was you? )

BalticWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2013, 12:29 PM
  #8
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalticWarrior View Post
Too bad that site is mostly abandoned last post in latvian forums was a few months ago,but i see in Denmark sub forum there is "Danish prospects" and someone even wrote that Ehlers has been selected in KHL draft.(or that was you? )
Naah, don't have a user there

I just scower the forums on occasion

But yeah, lately that forum has been abandoned.

ImGoingNucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2013, 01:11 PM
  #9
BalticWarrior
Registered User
 
BalticWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riga
Country: Latvia
Posts: 4,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoingNucks View Post
Naah, don't have a user there

I just scower the forums on occasion

But yeah, lately that forum has been abandoned.
Too bad though,i do have a acc there,but its a shame theres almost no traffic,used to harbor alot of good discussion,especially about young prospects of each country.

BalticWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2013, 02:41 PM
  #10
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalticWarrior View Post
Too bad though,i do have a acc there,but its a shame theres almost no traffic,used to harbor alot of good discussion,especially about young prospects of each country.
Yeah I thought about making an account.. But the place is to dead, so no reason as I could just get info from there..

I like the place, because people actually behave like grown-ups there.

ImGoingNucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2013, 03:34 PM
  #11
Valdemar
Danish junior hockey
 
Valdemar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Country: Denmark
Posts: 136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoingNucks View Post
Yeah I thought about making an account.. But the place is to dead, so no reason as I could just get info from there..

I like the place, because people actually behave like grown-ups there.
I actually believe that the Danish sub-forum is rather active. I am participating myself, mostly writing about the younger prospects.

But the Danish sub-forum on HF-Boards has suddenly come to life I must say. Thank you very much to all of you who has made it happen. It has been a great read to follow all the discussions here.

Valdemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2013, 04:49 PM
  #12
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
I actually believe that the Danish sub-forum is rather active. I am participating myself, mostly writing about the younger prospects.

But the Danish sub-forum on HF-Boards has suddenly come to life I must say. Thank you very much to all of you who has made it happen. It has been a great read to follow all the discussions here.
Oh well, what do you know It's been a while since I checked.

Yeah things have really taken off in here, it's awesome

Do you know anything about Rasmus then?

ImGoingNucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 11:37 AM
  #13
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
I actually believe that the Danish sub-forum is rather active. I am participating myself, mostly writing about the younger prospects.

But the Danish sub-forum on HF-Boards has suddenly come to life I must say. Thank you very much to all of you who has made it happen. It has been a great read to follow all the discussions here.
Yeah I think actually think that the danish subforum in "international hockey forums" is one of the most active there and I often check it out since they have so good updates (I'm not a member there). But it's a bit like here, its "Tordenskjold's soldater" - the same few guys posting. But very happy that we have attracted a little core.

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 11:43 AM
  #14
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoingNucks View Post
There used to be this genius called Karsten on International Hockey forums who would know everything.. But he never seems to write there anymore.

But, let us keep them seperate for know, and as Justinov says then move them together as time comes closer and we know more.
Yeah such a shame he stopped posting, since he had very detailed inside knowledge of Rødovre and tons of very detailed inside information about prospects and danish hockey history. It is also true that that forum has people that are generally much more respectful in replies than often found on HF boards. But generally I think we have created a good atmosphere here as well.

OK let's keep them separate until we have information with more bite. People would probably also search more for info about Nikolaj Ehlers when they see the thread about him, than looking through a long single danish prospect thread for info.

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2013, 05:18 AM
  #15
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Yeah such a shame he stopped posting, since he had very detailed inside knowledge of Rødovre and tons of very detailed inside information about prospects and danish hockey history. It is also true that that forum has people that are generally much more respectful in replies than often found on HF boards. But generally I think we have created a good atmosphere here as well.

OK let's keep them separate until we have information with more bite. People would probably also search more for info about Nikolaj Ehlers when they see the thread about him, than looking through a long single danish prospect thread for info.
Exactly, the guy knew everything.. Used to be where I would get my Danish hockey info when I lived in Canada

But yeah, the atmosphere in here is A OK
Yeah let's just do that. I agree about the last part, people wont want to scower through prospects they don't care about

ImGoingNucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2013, 06:53 PM
  #16
Bagge
Registered User
 
Bagge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
I actually believe that the Danish sub-forum is rather active. I am participating myself, mostly writing about the younger prospects.

But the Danish sub-forum on HF-Boards has suddenly come to life I must say. Thank you very much to all of you who has made it happen. It has been a great read to follow all the discussions here.
The danish section on IHF is probably one of the more active ones. I have written in there a few years myself. I always thought this one was NHL only with only northamerican writing on the board and therefore never bothered going in here.

Bagge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2013, 07:45 AM
  #17
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagge View Post
The danish section on IHF is probably one of the more active ones. I have written in there a few years myself. I always thought this one was NHL only with only northamerican writing on the board and therefore never bothered going in here.
Good to have you here as well. Hope you don't mind that I often redirect information from the IHF here, since all that internet information is not that easy to discover all by your self. The more eyes the better!

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2013, 12:47 PM
  #18
Valdemar
Danish junior hockey
 
Valdemar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Country: Denmark
Posts: 136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoingNucks View Post

Do you know anything about Rasmus then?
I cannot add much to the discussion since I have never seen him play, but he looks to be the best forward prospect of the 1997 born players. Other notable forwards from 1997 are Sebastian Brinkman Andersen, Aalborg and Alexander True, Rungsted.

The most promising defensemen from the same birth year are Nicolai Weichel, Rungsted and Anders Præstegaard, Frederikshavn. But the best prospect of them all must be Morten Jensen, Esbjerg. I have mentioned him in the Jeppe Vinther thread, but if everything goes as planned he will be the highest drafted Dane in the 2015 NHL draft.

Valdemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-04-2013, 01:48 AM
  #19
Valdemar
Danish junior hockey
 
Valdemar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Country: Denmark
Posts: 136
vCash: 500
I better correct myself:

Nicolai Weichel is going to Malmö, and Morten Jensen is going to Rögle this summer.

Valdemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-04-2013, 05:56 AM
  #20
Bank
Registered User
 
Bank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Odense, Denmark
Country: Denmark
Posts: 926
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
I cannot add much to the discussion since I have never seen him play, but he looks to be the best forward prospect of the 1997 born players. Other notable forwards from 1997 are Sebastian Brinkman Andersen, Aalborg and Alexander True, Rungsted.

The most promising defensemen from the same birth year are Nicolai Weichel, Rungsted and Anders Præstegaard, Frederikshavn. But the best prospect of them all must be Morten Jensen, Esbjerg. I have mentioned him in the Jeppe Vinther thread, but if everything goes as planned he will be the highest drafted Dane in the 2015 NHL draft.
Very interesting to hear that we have such depth of guys to put our faith in. Could you shed some light on why Morten Jensen is the best prospect on the way. What's his strengths? Weaknesses?

In fact that goes for Rasmus T. Andersson, Jeppe Vinter and others as well.

Many thanks in advance

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2013, 11:29 AM
  #21
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
I cannot add much to the discussion since I have never seen him play, but he looks to be the best forward prospect of the 1997 born players. Other notable forwards from 1997 are Sebastian Brinkman Andersen, Aalborg and Alexander True, Rungsted.

The most promising defensemen from the same birth year are Nicolai Weichel, Rungsted and Anders Præstegaard, Frederikshavn. But the best prospect of them all must be Morten Jensen, Esbjerg. I have mentioned him in the Jeppe Vinther thread, but if everything goes as planned he will be the highest drafted Dane in the 2015 NHL draft.
Thanks for the info. Good to know which names to look out for in the future!

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2013, 12:14 PM
  #22
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,549
vCash: 500
Rasmus T. Andersson (class 1997) has started fine for Malmø U18 and has produced 2G 5A in 6 games.

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2014, 07:30 AM
  #23
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,849
vCash: 500
These 97 prospects are starting too look real interesting. All producing well in good leagues.
We might get to see them at the U18Wjc.

ImGoingNucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2014, 12:56 PM
  #24
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoingNucks View Post
These 97 prospects are starting too look real interesting. All producing well in good leagues.
We might get to see them at the U18Wjc.
Rasmus T. Andersson are the one that is doing best point wise with 7G 11A in 20 games, so he should have a good chance!

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2014, 01:22 PM
  #25
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Rasmus T. Andersson are the one that is doing best point wise with 7G 11A in 20 games, so he should have a good chance!
What about Morten Jensen? Pretty good pointwise and he is a D. He is also pretty big for his age.

ImGoingNucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.