vCash: 450
The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation! - Part II

Link to the last thread:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1273299

Personna List (Courtesy of Legendary AC and CPrice):
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=423

Looks (Courtesy of CPrice/Vince McMahon):
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=984

PPV Schedule (Once every four weeks, courtesy of CPrice/VinceMcMahon and myself)

January 20, 2013 - Battle Ground (winner of Battle Ground match gets title match at Caged In) - Las Vegas, Nevada
February 17, 2013 - Caged In - Dallas, Texas
March 17, 2013 - Retribution - Calgary, Alberta
April 21, 2013 - Downward Spiral - Chicago, Illinois
May 19, 2013 - Starstruck - Los Angeles, California
June 16, 2013 - Aftershock - Boston, Massachussetts
July 21, 2013 - Bloodline - Washington, DC
August 25, 2013 - Night to Remember - New York, New York
September 15, 2013 - Redemption - Montreal, Canada
October 20, 2013 - Sunday Sin - Toronto, Canada
November 17, 2013 - Across the Pond - England (location TBD)
December 15, 2013 - Silent Night - Atlanta, Georgia

HFWF World Heavyweight Champion: StraightEdge
HFWF Canadian Champion: OmniSlash
HFWF United States Champion: BigFatCat
HFWF Tag Team Champions: iMarf (iRep and Marf)

Stable:
The Revolution: CPrice, StraightEdge, OmniSlash, Legendary AC, TopShelf

HOCKEY'S FUTURE WRESTLING FEDERATION

Last edited by The Shockmaster: 12-15-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old
11-15-2012, 11:14 PM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

vCash: 500
Backing up slightly, and breaking kayfabe I suppose, I used to get told frequently that I look like Billy Corgan. And "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels was one of my favorite characters of all time.

Old
11-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

vCash: 133
No one ever told me I looked like any wrestler in particular. Some have mentioned Jericho, some have mentioned Edge. I don't see either.

Anyways, reference posts from previous thread:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...37&postcount=1 - Profiles
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=984 - Looks
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=727 - PPV schedule

I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people.
Old
11-15-2012, 11:29 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

vCash: 50

What I want my guy to look like

Old
11-16-2012, 01:02 AM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
I thought I was more like a '03 Rock

Old
11-16-2012, 01:11 AM
Dean Ambrose
k

It was strictly what I envisioned based on tweets, promos, etc.

Last edited by Dean Ambrose: 11-16-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Old
11-16-2012, 01:19 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

That's pretty much how I envisioned my character haha, good **** man.

Old
11-16-2012, 06:00 AM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
Based off of Mrs. CS' comments; I look like CM Punk with bigger lips and eyes, and no bags under my eyes. Similar build with a lean cut and bigger lower body (thighs and calfs), only less muscle, obviously. Attitude wise, after watching Punk's DVD, Mrs. CS confirmed that we're pretty much two peas in a pod.

So yeah, Punk comparison is pretty much spot on, according to Angel.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Old
11-16-2012, 06:31 AM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Saw this wasn't in the character post, copied over from the last thread.

Promo style: Jericho/Foley
In-ring style: Bret Hart/Jericho
Finisher: Symphony of Destruction (Think GTS pickup to an RKO)
Finisher 2: Last Serenade (Unprettier/Killswitch)
Signature: Bulldog headlock
Signature 2: Elbow drop (2nd or top rope)

Old
11-16-2012, 07:39 AM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

Not sure if this was ever seen in the previous thread either...if so, just ignore....thx

Future notice....love the name "FroDown" for the finisher, but i'm changing the move...

while hooking the arms in an abdominal stretch type hold, I throw a FameAsser (just trying to be original...other finishers: The FroMance: Tazzmission and SatisFrotion: Dragon Sleeper

Modo and I need to come up with a tag team finisher i guess....

and for singles matches...i want this as my entrance music

Old
11-16-2012, 08:27 AM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
Since it seems a few have been missed here is a complation of everyone who wrote down their own details from the previous thread that I could find.

Astraphobia Catalyst

Big Fat Cat

CPrice

Crimson Skorpion

End Of Line

Fro

Icicle

IRep

Jussi

Marf

NYGYRK

Omni

Straight Edge

Syn Shadow

Top Shelf

T-Shirts

Marf/Farm, ColePens, CPrice, AC, End Of Line

NYGRYK, StraightEdge, Omni, CrimsonSkorpion, Top Shelf

Also in case anyone wants to "rewatch" a show.

Night To Remember 10/21/2012

SNS 10/28/2012

SNS 11/04/2012

SNS 11/11/2012

SNS 11/18/2012

REDEMPTION 11/25/2012

MNS 11/26/2012

MNS 12/03/2012

MNS 12/10/2012

MNS 12/17/2012

StarStruck 12/23/2012

MNS 12/24/2012

Last edited by Xenophobia Catalyst: 12-24-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old
11-16-2012, 09:16 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusFan View Post
SF walks backstage, hunting down BFC, hoping to break a few bones before SNS.
*over some hidden speakers*

Iiiiii'm watching you...

Old
11-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

This is turning out to be so much fun.

Old
11-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

End of Line...you claim to be some big badass monster, we're the same height, same size, only i'm not a big dumb ox with no charisma....You want to try and push your "weight" around...well, you have my attention...and you're not gonna like how this plays out. This little battle you want to start...well I'm gonna finish it...Bucknuts never learn...

Old
11-16-2012, 09:46 AM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line @End_of_Line
@Fro, Don't underestimate me. "Big dumb ox"? Ah, child's play. I think you could have done better than that.

End of Line @End_of_Line
@Fro, good luck trying to finish this. After this I'll pay you a visit in the ER after I crush your Trachea. Like I said, don't start something you can't finish...

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
11-16-2012, 10:43 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

BFC is bald only with a goatee. Think D.O.C. in TNA but simpler look, jeans, wifebeatter.

Old
11-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Dean Ambrose
k

Omni you can take Rock '03, Austin fits my look more considering the promos I have down and the matches.

Except think with a bit of hair and a slight beard.

Old
11-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
Omni you can take Rock '03, Austin fits my look more considering the promos I have down and the matches.

Except think with a bit of hair and a slight beard.

Old
11-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Dean Ambrose
k

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Like that, but a buzzcut instead.

Old
11-16-2012, 11:35 AM
nWo
New World Order

My look should be more like the cocky Randy Orton (when he was with Evolution).

Old
11-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

Let's pretend this is 10 PM and this house show happened at 7 PM. I'm posting the Ottawa house show now because I'll be on the road later tonight.

Friday, November 16, 2012 - House Show Report from Ottawa, Ontario

I think this is the first completely sold out wrestling event in Ottawa in more than a decade. Are we on the verge of a boom? The house was packed with a lot of ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion t-shirts. A few pie t-shirts for Marf and a lot of CPrice t-shirts with some Revolution shirts scattered around.

It was announced at the start of the show that CPrice will not be at the arena tonight due to personal signings, most likely in Los Angeles for the Hercules movie.

We open the show with Topshelf and Legendary AC in the ring and they cut a promo saying they're scheduled for a six man tag team match right now, but they only have themselves, so it's 3-on-2 and therefore, it's unfair and not fit working conditions. SheamusFan appeared and told them they had LITERALLY two minutes to find a partner. A timer came up on the titantron and it led to Topshelf asking production members and fans to be their third partner while Legendary AC ran backstage looking for someone to no avail. Legendary AC was dragged back out to the ring by his three opponents, Marf, iRep and RWO, to open up the night with a 3-on-2 handicap match.

1) iRep, Marf and RWO def. Legendary AC and Topshelf @ 14:37. Good handicap match. The finish came when Marf pied Topshelf and allowed iRep to hit his finisher for the victory. Post-match, Legendary AC and the tag team champions exchanged words, which ended with AC motioning around his waist and telling iRep and Marf to kiss his ass. The match itself was good with good action, but some slow spots. Good, high-energy opener all in all though with the crowd fully invested in all the characters involved. (***1/4)

The lights went dark in the arena and a video package played for Syn Shadow which transitioned into his entrance. The lights went dark again and a gray spotlight was on the top of the stage. Oh boy, we're about to get Icicles vs. Syn Shadow!

2) Icicles def. Syn Shadow @ 11:20. Good big man match. Way better than any big man match in WWE recently not including Big Show vs. Sheamus, although, both these guys are bigger than Sheamus. It was more athletic than you'd expect and Icicles showed a lot of good stuff. Syn Shadow was impressive as well. These two monsters will be in the main event in no time. The finish came when Coado came out and distracted Syn Shadow, allowing Icicles to hit a piledriver and pick up the win. After the match, Icicles pulled a chain out from under the ring and Coado held his head down and his wrists up, but Icicles completely covered Coado's mouth with his hand to suffocate him, wrapped the chain around his ankles and dragged him up the ramp and to the back. All this happened with the lights off and just the gray spotlight hitting the ring, leading to an awesome visual. Icicles character is intriguing. (***)

NYGRYK was backstage and cut a promo completely degrading Canada, telling the fans that he's happy they took time out of their lives to stop drinking maple syrup and took a step out of their igloos for obvious reasons: to see NYGRYK. The fans hated NYGRYK.

3) NYGRYK def. Jussi @ 15:38. Good match. Jussi was super over with the fans whereas the fans hated NYGRYK. There was a "Canada" chant early in the match towards NYGRYK. NYGRYK was about to respond by pulling out the American flag from a burlap sack he brought to the ring with him, but Jussi attacked him and stopped that. Good mix of mat wrestling and fast paced action. The end came when Jussi was going for this finisher, but NYGRYK moved and threw Jussi face first over the top turnbuckle and on top of the steel ring post. NYRGYK pulled him down and hit the codebreaker for the win. (***)

OmniSlash appeared on the titantron to a HUGE pop, probably the biggest of the night as he was revealed wearing a Sens jersey. He said usually, he hates the people cheering him, but tonight is an exception because he's HOME in Ottawa! The fans ate up every word he said as he told them that in just a matter of moments, he was going to go out to that ring and whoop a certain Leaf fan's ass all over the arena.

4) OmniSlash (w/Sens Jersey) def. Canadian Crippler (w/Leafs Jersey) @ 13:39. I think that's the first real long match for either of these two, and Omni shined. Canadian Crippler is exactly like Chris Benoit. Not much of a gimmick, but a good technical wrestler, whereas Omni is a character similar to The Rock with a lot of taunting and flaunting and all that good stuff. Entertaining match. The finish came when Canadian Crippler was on the top rope, but Omni took off his jersey and wrapped it around the throat of Canadian Crippler and pulled him off the top turnbuckle. Omni then locked on OmniVision forcing Canadian Crippler to tap. After the match and after Omni left, the lights went out and a gray spotlight was on the the Canadian Crippler. Icicles appeared on the titantron just staring at Canadian Crippler and mist started filling the ring. As soon as the mist stopped...Canadian Crippler was gone and Icicles was laughing. As the camera zoomed out, you could see Coado hanging upside down from a bar with the chains wrapped around his ankles. (***1/4)

----------[20 Minute Intermission]----------

5) End of Line def. Big Fat Cat @ 12:03. This was a non-title match and another good match. All the matches tonight so far have been three stars or more, which is awesome. End of Line is so powerful and athletic and Big Fat Cat is another great character, who reminds me of Hacksaw Jim Duggan, only a lot more sinister and sick. The styles actually clashed really well. The finish came when Big Fat Cat was going for his "stick" (the 2x4) but was then distracted as NYGRYK came out with a 2x4 of his own. Big Fat Cat started arguing with his rival and opponent at Redemption, and when he turned around, End of Line DESTROYED him with a HUGE spear which got End of Line the win. (***1/4)

We see CrimsonSkorpion on the titantron to a good pop. He tells the fans that tonight, he gets his redemption against StraightEdge and finally has a chance to win back what is still rightfully his: the HFWF World Championship. ColePens came into the scene and stared down CrimsonSkorpion. That ended the promo.

6) MoFro def. chuckdobbins and 23 17 23 @ 8:37. Better tag team match than I had expected. chuck and 23 aren't on TV, but they're a decent tag team. The match was just to get MoFro over with the fans though. Their look is menacing as usual and it's just an odd, but awesome combination with their looks and their moves. The finish came when chuckdobbins ran into 23 17 23 on the apron and turned around into a huge big boot to end the match. (**1/2)

7) StraightEdge (c) def. ColePens & CrimsonSkorpion in a triple threat match to retain the HFWF World Championship @ 26:57. Great triple threat match and a great main event. I'm kind of sad we didn't get the double main event that other house shows have gotten of CS/CPrice and SE/CP, but this was still an awesome solo main event. The story was CP and CS working together until SE was out of the picture, and then these two started going at it. The match included run-ins from everyone involved in rivalries on TV with the exception of CPrice. Marf, iRep, RWO, Topshelf, Legendary AC and OmniSlash all interfered in the match. The finish came when OmniSlash hit CrimsonSkorpion with the HFWF World Championship which allowed StraightEdge to get the pin fall and retain the HFWF World Championship. (****1/4)

All in all, a great house show. The matches were all given decent time with only 7 matches on the card and it was a great one. The fan interaction was great, the crowd was hot all night and the main event was great. We also got to see a lot of character development on a HOUSE SHOW from Icicles, Coado, End of Line, Syn Shadow, etc. which you don't see at WWE house shows. All in all, a great experience.

Top 5 Pops:
1) OmniSlash
2) ColePens
3) CrimsonSkorpion
4) Marf
5) Jussi

Top 5 Heat:
1) NYGRYK
2) Announcement of CPrice not being there
3) Icicles
4) StraightEdge
5) Big Fat Cat

Old
11-16-2012, 12:22 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
AWesome job, AC, to document that stuff.

Old
11-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK Great show tonight Ottawa, sorry I beat Jussi's ass just like my Rangers beat the lowly Senators #NotSorry #DealWithIt

Old
11-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

@Fro Fro
Nice to be back in the win column...focused on getting our belts back...and dealing with a pest...

Old
11-16-2012, 01:40 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
OmniSlash @Endyourlife

Ottawa, thanks for the wonderful memories. Omni will never forget you! That said, it's time to get down to business and bring home those tag titles! #doublechamp

Closed Thread