The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation - III

Closed Thread

Old
01-19-2013, 01:28 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
If my character resembles The Rock a bit, shouldn't I have a new shirt every event?

Old
01-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
So, what do HFWF competitors think of Shane McMahon's surprise appearance and big announcement?

In character & out of character?
I like it, it's big, didn't expect it at all.

Old
01-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

interesting twist...interaction b/t sheamus and "shane" should be fun to watch play out...too many "management types" though has typically made me tune out in terms of WWE in the past...

Old
01-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniSens View Post
If my character resembles The Rock a bit, shouldn't I have a new shirt every event?
Sure, if you don't mind them being as original as these...

Old
01-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Shane comes in, creates HFWF network. Bye bye NBC. Vince be angry.

Old
01-19-2013, 02:26 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

- Belief is Night to Remember III will be held in either Monday or Toronto.

lolwut

Old
01-19-2013, 02:33 PM
M.C.G. 31

Montreal. Oops.

Old
01-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

I think having Shane will add to the show. Should make for a good feud with SheamusFan

(I updated post 373 with Icices shirt. Missed it the first time.)

Old
01-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

CPrice/Vinnie Mac I'm gonna send you a few things tonight to use for me. Helping my parents move today.

Old
01-19-2013, 05:36 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

My new shirt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shirtsxe.jpg‎ (33.4 KB, 6 views)

Old
01-19-2013, 06:22 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
My new shirt
Added to post 373 so that I could include it in the OP.

Old
01-19-2013, 07:05 PM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
So, what do HFWF competitors think of Shane McMahon's surprise appearance and big announcement?

In character & out of character?
I miss Shane. That was a guy who didn't have to do anything, but chose to do insane stunts to be accepted by the locker room.

Old
01-19-2013, 07:07 PM
M.C.G. 31

And now he's in the HFWF as the majority owner.

Old
01-20-2013, 02:22 AM
M.C.G. 31

HFWF @HFWF
BREAKING NEWS: Shane McMahon has announced that on #MNSlaughter, we're going to see all 2nd round match ups...AND SEMI FINAL MATCH UPS! Huge announcement! Don't miss out!

Old
01-20-2013, 02:45 AM
M.C.G. 31

CONFIRMED FOR 02/04/13 MONDAY NIGHT SLAUGHTER

SheamusFan confronts Shane McMahon

2nd Round of Gold Rush Tournament
End of Line vs. ColePens

CPrice vs. iRep

Icicles vs. Rhino

Fro vs. CrimsonSkorpion

Semi-Finals of Gold Rush Tournament
End of Line/ColePens vs. CPrice/iRep

Semi-Finals of Gold Rush Tournament
Icicles/Rhino vs. Fro/CrimsonSkorpion

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them." - PK Subban
He has physical charisma. When he talks he sounds like a gps device in a car. "In 500 feet, belie dat!" - NewAgeOutlaw
Old
01-20-2013, 03:08 AM
M.C.G. 31

Quote:
Word is there is only going to be four, maybe five matches tops at Caged In with longer math lengths to compensate for the lack of wrestling on Slaughter. The format will be similar to Starstruck was which featured five matches, all of them going about 20 minutes.

Word is Shane McMahon is also trying to work out a deal with YouTube to feature a pre-show match to go head-to-head with WWE's Elimination Chamber YouTube pre-show. There's talk of having a Television Championship match on the YouTube pre-show.
Source: PWTorch

(writers note: the pay-per-view matches would be written in full, the YouTube pre-show match would be written how House Show matches are written).

Old
01-20-2013, 05:49 PM
M.C.G. 31

Quote:
Shane McMahon is looking for ways to increase pay-per-view attendance. HFWF has sold out every PPV thus far.

HFWF has used larger sets/stages for their PPVs like WWE. Shane McMahon was always a fan of the late 90s WWE PPV stages. Smaller stages to maximize attendance to its fullest potential and unique designs. These stages are likely to be implemented in HFWF as soon as Caged In.
PWInsider

Old
01-20-2013, 06:25 PM
M.C.G. 31

Chris Van Vliet recently interviewed CPrice this past weekend. Here are notes from the interview:

Thoughts on Aftershock and the Storyline with StraightEdge: "I think Aftershock was a big success. There were several swerves, the crowd was hot and into it all and all in all it was just a great event. As for StraightEdge, well, we've had our troubles in the past dating back to the end of 2012, and it seems he's been working with CrimsonSkorpion all along behind The Revolution's back, so we'll see where that takes him (laughs)."

How close were you to walking out?: "You know, I stick to my guns and when I want to do something, there's almost no talking me out of it. I was out the door. I just didn't think the company was doing much to compete with WWE at this time and I believe they missed a big opportunity in turning me babyface at the end of 2012. So, I was pretty much out. I packed my **** up and I was home. I was fully intent on working out and going to shoot Hercules in February, I had been talking to others in the business about possibly a deal in another company, but I had several people in the HFWF call me and we worked things out. My number one condition for coming back was turning babyface, they worked on it and here we are."

Was there an offer from other companies?: "WWE and TNA. WWE offered me a sweet deal too, but I stuck to my guns and my loyalty is in the HFWF."

How banged up are you?: "I'm hurt pretty bad, but you gotta work through the pain in this business. I have a lot of soreness in my neck from the injuries I sustained from that house show back in January. My nose is healing fine, the concussion is gone, but I've been getting soreness in my knees. I've had that since I was 10 years old, I got in a collision while playing soccer with someone and since then, my knees have been ****ed up and I'm starting to feel the soreness again, but you gotta work through it, man."

Thoughts on Shane McMahon being majority owner?: "That surprised the hell out of me, but god damn, I'm excited. Shane McMahon is a McMahon, the business runs through his blood and the guy is a damn good businessman. I have a lot of faith in Shane McMahon."

Thoughts on "Outsiders"?: "I think this whole 'outsiders' **** is just that, it's ****. I mean, these guys are wrestlers and they're here to make the company better. Some people want to complain that it's taking away their TV time. Well if you think that, then maybe you have to change yourself to earn that TV time back. These guys were brought in to add talent to the roster and to bolster the roster for the switch to two hour shows when we moved to Mondays to go head to head with WWE. If anyone is complaining that the "outsiders" are taking their TV time, then it's time to look in the mirror and not blame the outsiders, it's to blame yourself and reinvent yourself. Go back to the drawing board and start over. These guys are ultra talented and they do nothing but good things for the business."

Were the Outsiders any part of CPrice walking out?: "No. That was the least of my concerns."

Favorite wrestler to work with in HFWF?: "I always have a blast wrestling with CrimsonSkorpion. I've wrestled him in an official match just one time on TV, and a bunch at house shows and it's just a lot of fun. We have a lot of chemistry in the ring and it's a ton of fun. I've had fun working with ColePens as well when we got the chance to work with each other."

Who have you not wrestled against that you want to the most?: "Icicles. He's risen pretty quickly and he's gotten over with the fans so I think that'd be a great match for the fans and for the business. I think it'd draw a lot of money."

Competition in the Locker Room: "There's a lot of competition. We all want to be the best. We all want to be the number one guy. Competition drives everyone and it's welcomed."

What's next in the HFWF for CPrice?: "Well, I want to take care of that piece of crap, StraightEdge. Go after that entire group of CrimsonSkorpion, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, but ultimately, my eye is on the prize and it's something I haven't got my hands on yet in the HFWF, and it's the HFWF World Championship."

Old
01-20-2013, 06:37 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
OmniSlash @omni
still battling the flu. Don't worry, I still think of my fans! #anyonethere?

Old
01-20-2013, 10:25 PM
M.C.G. 31

Quote:
If Shane McMahon moves through with plans for "Saturday Night Mayhem", there's talk that the first main event of the show will be CrimsonSkorpion vs. ColePens.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Old
01-21-2013, 08:38 AM
M.C.G. 31

Quote:
Word is that Mideon could be brought in to HFWF and Mideon, Farm and Topshelf will paired up as a group and form a nudist colony.
Source: WrestleZone

Old
01-21-2013, 08:46 AM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

Mideon. There's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Old
01-21-2013, 11:08 AM
M.C.G. 31

Quote:
Topshelf has informed us himself that he has been notified to start growing his hair out. This is likely headed into a character change, possibly the nudist colony gimmick.
PWInsider

Old
01-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

Nudist colony lmaoo

Old
01-21-2013, 01:56 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Our finisher is going to be called the totem pole. The three of us stack up in a chickenfight position and fall on our opponent.

Closed Thread