Old
01-23-2013, 03:10 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf8188 View Post
Topshelf @Topshelf
My Bruins starting the year off right 2-0. So much for the NYR going undefeated.
@NYGRYK Still 46 games left, we'll see how your criminals on ice do tonight on MY turf #****TheBruins

@NYGRYK Jazz music is great though, you have to have some intelligence to truly enjoy it

Old
01-23-2013, 03:53 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 145
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
I'm still sick as a horse. Sorry for my inactivity.

Old
01-23-2013, 06:19 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 View Post
@NYGRYK Still 46 games left, we'll see how your criminals on ice do tonight on MY turf #****TheBruins

@NYGRYK Jazz music is great though, you have to have some intelligence to truly enjoy it
Topshelf @Topshelf
@NYGRYK MSG lighting makes that ugly team look good. At least we agree on jazz music.

Old
01-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Marf

@PieLover @TheRealMarf
Yo forget about iRep, he just used you to get popular! The fans still love you! #MarfRules #PiesRule

@TheRealMarf @PieLover "Yo forget about iRep, he just used you to get popular! The fans still love you! #MarfRules #PiesRule" Thanks! I hope the 1st part isnt true...

@SideshowPieman @TheRealMarf You sir are an inspiration to pie enthusiasts world wide!

@TheRealMarf @SideshowPieman "You sir are an inspiration to pie enthusiasts world wide!" Umm, thank you!

@NewOrleansDawg @TheRealMarf iRep was right to drop yo sorry a$$ sucka! I hope you get aids from one of dem pies beyotch!

@TheRealMarf @NewOrleansDawg "iRep was right to drop yo sorry a$$ sucka! I hope you get aids from one of dem pies beyotch!" That is just uncalled for...

Old
01-23-2013, 08:08 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

vCash: 233

Monday Night Slaughter
February 4 2013
Episode 14
Boise, Idaho

We see highlights of the closing promo last week, starting from CrimsonSkorpion running down the crowd and saying he's above authority in the HFWF and that he's the best in the world. CUE 'Here Comes The Money' and we see Shane McMahon come out. We see Shane McMahon and CrimsonSkorpion's exchange and see CrimsonSkorpion push Shane McMahon around until Shane McMahon pushes CrimsonSkorpion down to the mat, rips off his jacket, tie and rolls up his sleeves, ready to fight. Only... UNBREAKABLE hits and it starts a big brawl between CPrice and CrimsonSkorpion. We see CPrice hit the spinebuster, nail CrimsonSkorpion with hard rights, bounce off the ropes and connect with a knee drop and then go for a stunner, only to get his eyes raked. Slowed down version of CrimsonSkorpion yelling to Shane McMahon "I'm going to end his career right now" only to turn around into the stunner from CPrice. We see Shane McMahon raise CPrice's hand up in the air in the middle of the ring to end the video package.

The opening HFWF video package plays.
THE WAR IS ON.

We come live and the fans are buzzing as the cameras pan the arena.

"Crimson Thunder" hits and the crowd erupts into a thunderous amount of boos. The theme song plays out until the lyrics are heard and CrimsonSkorpion walked out in a pair of fitted jeans, a CrimsonSkorpion t-shirt and a pair of running shoes. CrimsonSkorpion stands at the top of the ramp, looking side to side, with absolute disgust in his face.

CrimsonSkorpion: Cut my music.

The music dies down and cuts. The fans let their boos out even louder, giving CrimsonSkorpion some major heat.

CrimsonSkorpion: No. No, you do NOT boo me. Not tonight. Not ever.

This sparks the crowd to boo even louder. CrimsonSkorpion wipes his mouth while shaking his head, before bringing the mic back up to his mouth.

CrimsonSkorpion: That right there, is exactly what I have been talking about since last week. It seems like no matter what I do, no matter what I say... you people are never happy. Instead, you sit there and you judge me. You judge me? Who the HELL are you all to judge me!? You sit there in your seats and pay the dollars you barely scrape from your miserable jobs, just to watch someone like me do what I do in that ring. If you want to judge me and hate me for what I do, just get up and leave.

The crowd instead continues to boo, starting a "You suck!" chant. CrimsonSkorpion shakes his head, lipping a few words to himself. CrimsonSkorpion continues.

CrimsonSkorpion: That right there is pure disrespect. But you see, it isn't only from you that I receive this disrespect. Since day one, I have busted my ass and worked harder than everyone in the back. Yet no matter how hard I work and bust my ass, management decides to keep me pinned down. Explain to me this. How is it that after losing MY world championship, I never got a rematch, hmm? Better yet, why is it that I win a number one contender's match to the title I should already have a rematch to, but I never got to actually challenge for the title? No, instead I get booked in some lame-ass tournament to determine who the number one contender is, because King of the Ring totally wasn't 1999.

CrimsonSkorpion begins to slowly walk down the ramp.

CrimsonSkorpion: I don't get my title shots that I won numerous times, I don't get my rematches that I am contractually entitled to, yet there I was. Expected to smile and entertain the lot of you. My sister gets put into a hospital bed, and you people immediately jump to your little message boards and talk about how cool it was that the HFWF did something so edgy. You people are nothing more than a bunch of blood-sucking animals, that will jump on anything that seems cool and fresh, like a bunch of hipsters.

The crowd continues to boo, only this time getting CrimsonSkorpion to crack a smile. He walks up the steps and onto the apron, before entering the ring.

CrimsonSkorpion: That is the moment I realized what you people really stood for. You don't want the best, you want to one with the most potential to MAYBE be something several years down the line. It was so easy to fool every single one of you. You sat there, cheering ColePens with your little ColePens t-shirts and your little ColePens sippy cups, meanwhile I'm the one night in and night out, putting on the best matches every single night, and WHY!? For you... For the entertainment of all of you.

CrimsonSkorpion leans on the ropes a bit, looking at the crowd.

CrimsonSkorpion: I then realized that it was time for a change. I took it upon myself to recruit the best possible candidates to form an alliance with. Who better than a former HFWF Champion, much like myself, in StraightEdge... and who else than two bright, young superstars in the making that were constantly held down by management and told they had nothing for them at the time.

A spotlight shines on the ramp...

"Sabotage" hits and StraightEdge walks out to a HUGE amount of heat from the fans. StraightEdge has a smirk on his face as he looks at CrimsonSkorpion in the ring. StraightEdge looks into the crowd and shakes his head in disgust. StraightEdge gets to the steps, climbs up them and enters the ring through the middle rope and stands beside CrimsonSkorpion.

The lights in the arena go black and the only lights on are the stage spotlights, focused on the stage.

"I'm Telling You" hits and after the first 30 seconds, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins slowly emerge from behind the curtain to a HUGE amount of heat from the fans. Seth Rollins stands on the top of the stage while Dean Ambrose is rotating his fist and looks into the crowd. Dean Ambrose slicks his hair back and sticks his tongue out and then walks down the ramp. He holds his fingers out towards the ring and then spreads his arms out as he continues down the ramp, while Seth Rollins walks with smug written all over his face. Dean Ambrose slowly stomps up the steps and then enters the ring and stands by the ropes as he looks into the crowd. Seth Rollins is standing beside CrimsonSkorpion while Dean Ambrose is still walking around the ring, like a caged animal.

CrimsonSkorpion has a smile on his face and lifts the microphone up to his lips.

CrimsonSkorpion: You see right here, we all have a few things in common. The biggest one being the shaft we have all received by management. StraightEdge is a two time, the ONLY two time HFWF Champion in this company. Yet, where are his headlines? Where are his big time appearences. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, two men that were continuously thrown to the likes of Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Ryback... they come here and are told by management that they are going to be waiting for a while until management finds something for them... They deserve better. StraightEdge... deserves better. WE ALL deserve better. Why? Because all of us are above everyone else in the lockeroom and we sure as hell are above all of you in the audience tonight.

The crowd erupts into boos again. CrimsonSkorpion hands the microphone over to StraightEdge, who looks at the crowd while pacing around.

StraightEdge: There is a society that we all live in. Almost everyone. You see, you all live in a society where greed runs wild, dreams are never reached and lives are selfishly wasted away for nothing more than a few cheap thrills. Then we have another society where dreams are not even thought of. Dreams are a distraction and an absolute mirage. In this other society, WE decide what happens. WE decide where we go, what we say, what we eat, drink, DO. That society, OUR society, is above and beyond the pathetic one you all live in...

StraightEdge hands the microphone back to CrimsonSkorpion.

CrimsonSkorpion: High Society. That is what WE are. Our lives are what you PAY to see unfold right before you. Then you go home, you eat your cheetos in mommy's basement and think about how great the new Rush album is. In High Society, you do two things... you strive for excellence and you achieve it. Dean Ambrose strives for excellence. Seth Rollins strives for excellence. StraightEdge and myself... we all strive for excellence and we do not let anyone get in our way. CPrice, ColePens, End of Line... Icicles... all of you are just mere speed bumps posing as spike strips in the road to greatness. You can rattle our cages and you can take joy in winning the small battles. Battles are just that... battles. We see the big picture, WE see the route to winning this war.

The fans boo as CrimsonSkorpion drops the mic on the mat and all four men stand in the ring and soak in the boos. CrimsonSkorpion and StraightEdge have arrogant smirks on their faces, whereas Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose look menacing and dangerous.

John Kong: Well it seems these four will now be known as the "High Society". Not surprising, they have their heads up their own ***** and think they're as good as they think are.

Zander Lander: Why don't you just shut up and respect these men? They're going to make things right in the HFWF!

We go backstage and we see Fro walking down the halls. His second round match up with CrimsonSkorpion is next!

==========COMMERCIAL==========

We come back live and CrimsonSkorpion and Fro are in the ring, and it seems like StraightEdge, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins have disppeared... for now.

Round 2 of Gold Rush for the HFWF World Championship
CrimsonSkorpion vs. Fro

This is a heel vs. heel match up, so the fans don't know who to cheer for. The fans make that clear as they start chanting "We Hate Both of You" as the bell rings. CrimsonSkorpion and Fro both play heels in the match, having no clean breaks for their lock ups, going for the cheap way to get on the offense, etc. This match didn't go long at all and that's to be expected with the amount of matches lined up for tonight. About a minute into the match, CrimsonSkorpion pulls the turnbuckle padding off and throws it away as the referee wasn't looking. Fro went to hit his spot off the ropes with a big clothesline to CrimsonSkorpion, but CrimsonSkorpion NAILED Fro in the head with a roundhouse kick. CrimsonSkorpion pushed Fro chest first into the exposed steel and then ROLLED Fro up and grabbed a handful of tights! The referee makes the count... AND CRIMSONSKORPION WINS! CrimsonSkorpion advances to the semi-finals which will take place tonight!

Winner: CrimsonSkorpion @ 2:04

CrimsonSkorpion backs away and leans against the ropes as he raises his arm in victory. Fro is in shock and is yelling at the referee that he had his tights, when the fans suddenly pop.

IT'S MARF! Marf PULLS Fro out of the ring and starts brawling with him! Marf is taking it to the Television Champion with hard rights to the head! Fro backs up the ramp to get away from Marf, but Marf keeps chasing after him. Fro and Marf disappear behind the curtain and CrimsonSkorpion is on his knees in the middle of the ring and looks in to the crowd (hard camera side) and has a devilish smirk on his face. CrimsonSkorpion raises his arms in the air...

BUT THE LIGHTS FLICKER ON AND OFF! The fans go INSANE!

"Icicles" hits and the arena fills with fog. CrimsonSkorpion is standing tall in the middle of the ring and has a look of fear on his face. Icicles emerges from behind the curtain and the fans are going INSANE! Icicles strokes his long hair behind his head and has his eyes glued on CrimsonSkorpion. Icicles gets to the bottom of the ramp and still has his eyes on CrimsonSkorpion. Icicles walks towards the ring steps and slowly climbs up to them with his head lowered. Icicles raises his head and whips his hair back and stares a hole through CrimsonSkorpion and the fans go INSANE! Icicles walks along the apron and enters the ring through the middle rope, but as soon as Icicles is in the ring, CrimsonSkorpion rolls out of the ring and is on the outside, looking into the ring at Icicles. CrimsonSkorpion backs away to the barricade, hops it and leaves as Icicles is standing in the ring and watching CrimsonSkorpion leave.

We go backstage and we see OmniSlash and Legendary AC with the Tag Team Championships and The Worlds Greatest Tag Team backstage. There are eight hot, young female workers there surrounding them.

OmniSlash: Alright, so what we have is three competitions tonight to determine who the worlds greatest tag team truly is. First off... my specialty, good luck boys, a dance contest! These lovely ladies are the judges, so you gotta impress them.

OmniSlash and Legendary AC give their tag team titles to two of the eight females. Suddenly, stripper music plays and Legendary AC stands still and looks like he doesn't know what to do. The veteran has made his name for wrestling... not for dancing. OmniSlash suddenly starts going crazy with dance moves that not even I can describe. His arm is doing weird rotations and OmniSlash... starts giving one of the females a lap dance. OmniSlash stands in front of the females and does a split and Legendary AC does a handstand. The females applaud.

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas look at each other in disgust.

Charlie Haas: We're wrestlers...

Shelton Benjamin motions for Charlie Haas to just go with it. Stripper music hits... and Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas... do the robot for 30 seconds. The eight judges are booing. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas stop abruptly and look angry. The eight judges decide OmniSlash and Legendary AC win competition number one. 1-0.

***GRAPHIC***
LATER: SheamusFan confronts Shane McMahon
NEXT: Icicles vs. Rhino

We come back and Rhino is already in the ring, standing across the ring from Icicles.

Icicles vs. Rhino

This match didn't go much longer than the first match. It was a powerhouse match with two men showcasing their strength. Neither man really fell off their feet until Rhino hit a suplex on Icicles. Icicles got up almost instantly though and hit a powerslam on Rhino, and Rhino ended up getting right away. Icicles and Rhino are brawling but Rhino KICKS at Icicles knee, taking him down. Rhino then hits Icicles with a DDT off Icicles' knees. Rhino gets up and sets up Icicles in the corner for the Gore... but

BIG FAT CAT'S MUSIC PLAYS! Rhino turns around and waits for Big Fat Cat to come out. Rhino taunts for Big Fat Cat to bring it on, but no one comes out. The music stops completely and Rhino seethes, turns around and ICICLES SETS RHINO UP AND HITS HIM WITH THE ICICLE SPIKE PILEDRIVER! Icicles goes for the cover... AND ICICLES ADVANCES!

Winner: Icicles @ 3:28

Icicles stands tall and looks into the crowd and the fans are going crazy. Icicles surveys the arena and nods as the fans are going crazy. Icicles strokes his hair back behind his head and Icicles motions around his waist... but the fans suddenly boo! Icicles looks into the crowd... THERE'S DEAN AMBROSE! The fans are booing as Dean Amborse is standing behind the barricade and staring at Icicles. Icicles looks into another part of the crowd and THERE'S SETH ROLLINS! Both, Ambrose and Rollins are standing by the barricade in different parts of the crowd and staring down Icicles. Icicles stands in the middle of the ring and looks ready to fight. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins glare at each other and shake their heads and retreat. Icicles stands up right and looks confused.

We go backstage and we see Antonio Cesaro with Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Antonio Cesaro, ever since you have made your debut, you have been a thorn in Bryan Danielson's side. Why?

Antonio Cesaro laughs.

Antonio Cesaro: Bryan Danielson doesn't impress me. He walks around, not just here, but the entire wrestling world, anywhere he's been and claims to be the best wrestler that ever lived. He's not. When I made my debut at Aftershock, I was the one that put Bryan Danielson down. I can beat him. Aftershock proved that. I am better than Bryan Danielson. In a one-on-one match, I would defeat Bryan Danielson and emerge as the greatest wrestler of all time. That's what I do. I am a model citizen for the American people. I am a role model that people can look up to. Myself and NYGRYK look to pull the United States out of mediocrity and make it a GOOD country again. We're going to...

Antonio Cesaro stops and looks ahead. Antonio Cesaro scoffs as Bryan Danielson walks into the scene.

Bryan Danielson: Instead of talking, talking, talking about being the best - how about we settle it like WRESTLERS do it. Caged In... Antonio Cesaro vs. Bryan Danielson.

Antonio Cesaro: No.

Bryan Danielson: YES!

Antonio Cesaro: NO!

Antonio Cesaro: NO!

Antonio Cesaro: OK FINE! YES! Caged In, Antonio Cesaro vs. Bryan Danielson! I'm going to take pleasure in beating you again.

Antonio Cesaro laughs and walks off.

We go to another area backstage and Shane McMahon is walking down the halls and gets a HUGE pop. Topshelf appears and stops Shane McMahon.

Topshelf: Shane, Shane, I know you're going to do what's right for this business. And I think the right thing would be giving me a United States Championship match is right for business! At Aftershock, I defeated Jussi... I destroyed him! Last week, I beat down and took care of NYGRYK single handedly!

Shane McMahon: Well, it's going to take more to win one match to get a United States Championship match, but tell you what. NEXT WEEK, Topshelf goes one-on-one with NYGRYK! If Topshelf wins, he gets a United States Championship match at Caged In! Sound good?

Topshelf nods and walks off.

We go to another area backstage and Marf is running down the halls, but stops. He looks around like he's lost whatever he's running after. Suddenly, FRO opens a door in the background... AND HE GRABS MARF AND DRAGS HIM INTO THE ROOM! Fro shuts the door and Marf is screaming and the cameras fade.

We come back live and we see CPrice walking down the halls. CPrice appearing gets a HUGE pop from the fans. Suddenly, Topshelf is in the picture and goes face to face with CPrice. Topshelf has a Revolution t-shirt in his hand and is handing it to CPrice. CPrice takes it and looks confused.

CPrice: What's this?

Topshelf: I don't know how to break this to you, man... but it's time to move on. I'm on a different page now, and I just think it'd be better to separate from The Revolution. It'll be better for me. I appreciate everything you've done for me.

Topshelf extends his arms to CPrice like he wants a hug, but CPrice looks confused. Topshelf shrugs and walks off -- and does a pimp walk down the halls while doing so. CPrice is watching Topshelf do his pimp walk and CPrice looks confused. He looks down in his hand and is wondering what the hell just happened.

We go to another area backstage and we see the eight hot women/judges and we see OmniSlash, Legendary AC, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. There's a shot glass in between each other the women's cleavage. Two shots per wrestler. The fastest to to drink their two shots completely wins.

Omni goes first... and he's obviously done this before. He digs right in the first woman's cleavage and drinks the shot, and then into the next one and drinks that one all within two seconds. The two girls get on Omni's arm. OmniSlash encourages Legendary AC and says he's got this, he's not Omni, but he's still got this. Legendary AC goes in, but is laughing from OmniSlash's comments. Legendary AC dives in and gets the first shot, and then goes to the next one and stumbles a bit, but gets it. 4 seconds for Legendary AC.

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin don't look too impressed. Shelton Benjamin says he's got this. Omni and AC are watching and time starts. Shelton Benjamin dives in... but the girl SCREAMS. We hear a crack. Shelton Benjamin moves his head away... and my god, he crushed the shot glass in the woman's cleavage! The glass and the shot is all over chest and on closer inspection, she's even bleeding from the cut. The girl looks close to tears as OmniSlash and Legendary AC are laughing. Shelton Benjamin looks like he's seen a ghost as Charlie Haas is telling he messed up.

Suddenly, CLIFF COMPTON AND COLT CABANA walk into the scene and the fans pop in the background. Cliff Compton looks at Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas and then looks at all eight girls, and looks at the girl that got her **** cut from the glass.

Cliff Compton: You want some help cleaning that up, babe? I got a tongue.

Cliff Compton laughs as the toothpick in his mouth and slicked back hair makes him look like he came straight out of his gimmick in WWE. The girl looks at Cliff Compton in disgust and all the girls help the girl that got the glass in her cleavage. OmniSlash in the background looks jealous that they left him. Cliff Compton/Colt Cabana, The Worlds Greatest Tag Team and OmniSlash/Legendary AC all look at each other in confusion as the cameras fade.

We come back to the ringside area...

"Till I Collapse" hits and the fans fill the arena with heat. iRep slowly walks out from behind the curtain with an arrogant smile on his face. iRep yells out "I GOT THIS!" iRep slaps his chest and walks down the ramp as he looks into the crowd and doesn't look too pleased. iRep laughs off all the boos and climbs up the ring steps. iRep enters the ring through the middle rope and goes to walk to the far corner to pose on the second turnbuckle, but just as he gets there, his entrance gets cut off as...

"Unbreakable" hits and CPrice comes out to a THUNDEROUS pop from the fans! CPrice walks out from behind the curtain and looks into the crowd as the fans are going CRAZY. CPrice walks down the ramp confidently like a bad ass mother ****er. CPrice takes his new HFWF t-shirt off while walking down the ramp and climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. CPrice poses on all four corners quickly and then stands in the opposite corner of iRep.

CPrice vs. iRep

Just as the bell rings and the two men circle the ring, a sound is heard... AND FRO AND MARF ARE ON THE TITANTRON.

Fro: HEY, IREP!

iRep turns his attention to the titantron and sees Fro standing behind a chair that Marf is sitting in. Marf is tied to the chair and is gagged as he looks like he's crying. Fro laughs as iRep looks on in confusion and some anger.

Fro: Listen, iRep... your little buddy here... he's been a THORN IN MY DAMN SIDE FOR THE LONGEST TIME! He's trying to ruin my year! This is 2013! This is the year of Fro! I am the Television Champion! So we're here, in a part of the arena that no one knows about. No one could hear Marf is he wanted to yell out and cry for help. So, iRep, I'm feeling generous. And I'm giving you five minutes to come find us and save your friend... or else... MARF IS LOSING HIS BALLS.

Just as Fro says that, Fro pulls a machete out and the fans gasp live as iRep's eyes widen. Marf looks to really be crying now as Fro starts laughing. iRep exits the ring and stands by the apron as he looks up at the titantron trying to figure out where they are. iRep looks in the ring at CPrice, who looks confused as **** right now. The referee is counting, but iRep shakes his head and RUNS UP THE RAMP! The fans pop! iRep is going to save his friend! CPrice is standing in the corner and shakes his head in disbelief. The referee counts to 8... 9... 10! CPrice advances by countout.

Winner: CPrice via countout @ :57

CPrice shakes his head and doesn't look too pleased. The referee goes to raise CPrice's hand, but CPrice quickly pulls it away and shakes his head, obviously not pleased at the way he just won the match. CPrice rolls out under the bottom rope to the outside and starts making his way up the ramp. CPrice doesn't even raise his arms in celebration as CPrice walks up the ramp and then disappears behind the curtain.

We go backstage and we see End of Line jogging on the spot, getting ready for his match coming up soon. Todd Grisham comes into the scene and End of Line doesn't look too pleased that Todd Grisham interrupted End of Line and his warm up.

Todd Grisham: End of Line, a moment please. Last week, StraightEdge said you're going to have an unwanted visitor in your match tonight with ColePens. What do you think of that?

End of Line: Yeah, I heard what StraightEdge said. If he's smart... he won't even dare show up, cause I'll snap his neck with one hand.

The fans pop as End of Line walks off.

We go to another area backstage and we see ColePens walking down the halls. End of Line vs. ColePens in a round 2 match up is NEXT!

***GRAPHIC***
LATER: SheamusFan confronts Shane McMahon

We go backstage and we're inside the room that Fro is holding Marf hostage in. Fro has his left hand around the throat of Marf and Marf is choking and crying out like a dog. Fro has the machete in his right hand and points it towards Marf's balls. Fro touches the tip of the machete into Marf's crotch and digs in and Marf is screaming... AND IREP SUDDENLY BURSTS IN TO THE ROOM! Fro runs at iRep with the machete and swings it like a mad man, but iRep DODGES and TACKLES Fro to the ground! iRep gets up and starts stomping away at Fro. iRep stomps away on Fro until Fro is out of the room and runs down the halls. iRep picks up the Television Championship and throws it down the hall.

iRep looks at Marf and iRep shakes his head. iRep walks over and unties Marf from the chair and then takes the gag off. Marf jumps out of the chair and STRADDLES iRep and wraps his arms and legs around him and gives him a big hug! iRep is shaking his head and obviously not liking this.

iRep: MAN GET YO ASS OFF ME!

iRep pushes Marf off.

Marf: You saved me! YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY LOVE ME!

iRep: No, no I don't. Don't even think that, dawg. You're delusional.

Marf: I'm delusional!? No, no, no! You got yourself counted out of your 2nd round match up! You could have become the HFWF World Champion by winning that match, but you got yourself counted out instead to come SAVE ME! YOU LOVE ME!

iRep puts his hands on his hips and looks into the dead space and looks to be getting angry.

iRep: Yeah... yeah I did do that, didn't I?

Marf nods and iRep rubs his chin... AND THEN NAILS MARF WITH A HUGE RIGHT HAND! iRep knocks Marf down to the ground and starts stomping away at the chest of Marf! Marf looks to be crying from the pain and suffering he's gone through tonight and now the attack iRep is giving Marf. iRep picks Marf up off the floor... AND IREP THROWS MARF INTO THE WALL! Marf drops down to the floor and looks completely out of it as iRep stands tall over his body.

iRep: You can keep yo balls, but you ain't gettin' no love, sucka!

iRep walks over the body of Marf and leaves the room, leaving Marf laying. We come back live...

"Purple Perfection" hits and ColePens walks out to a nice pop from the fans, but not nearly as big as he's used to. It's a lot of children cheering for him now, with the adults being kind of 'meh' about it. ColePens stands on the stage with his hands on his hips and has a big smile on his face. ColePens walks down the ramp and slaps the fans hands. ColePens climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. ColePens walks over to the ropes and looks into the crowd where the hard camera is and flashes a big smile.

"Enter Sandman" hits and the fans pop bigger than they did for ColePens. Third biggest pop of the night thus far (after CPrice and Icicles). End of Line comes out and hops on the spot on the top of the stage and then rotates his neck and shoulders. End of Line walks down the ramp and keeps his eyes glued to ColePens. End of Line JUMPS UP on the apron and PYRO EXPLODES FROM THE TOP OF ALL FOUR RING POSTS! That's new! End of Line hops around on the apron as ColePens has a mini smirk. End of Line looks around the barricade before entering the ring and then jumps over the top rope and into the ring. End of Line walks around the ring and doesn't take his eyes off ColePens.

End of Line vs. ColePens

Just as the bell rings, End of Line and ColePens circle the ring and then lock up, but End of Line shows off his impressive power and easily pushes ColePens away. The fans were on End of Line's side and ColePens was coming at End of Line from different directions, trying to use his smaller size to an advantage, but with End of Line, who's a powerhouse with the agility and speed of a cruiserweight, that doesn't work. End of Line easily dominates the majority of the match with his power moves, and this match went on longer than the other matches in the second round of the tournament. ColePens looked to be getting a second wind and finally got momentum on his side when he took End of Line off his feet with a running knee. ColePens was getting momentum, but the fans were still on End of Line's side. ColePens actually attempted a Purple Plex, but it didn't end well for ColePens as End of Line hit a Northern Lights Suplex on ColePens instead with no pin. End of Line got in more power moves and then hit a HUGE spear out of nowhere. That can compete with Rhino's Gore. End of Line was going for the multiple powerbombs, but ColePens landed on his feet and exchanged blows with End of Line. The fans were hot at this point, but the crowd eventually goes insane with heat... STRAIGHTEDGE IS IN THE RING, RUNS PAST END OF LINE AND HITS COLEPENS WITH A STEEL CHAIR IN THE FACE!

Winner: ColePens via disqualification @ 8:15

StraightEdge smirks as End of Line is in shock. ColePens rolls out of the ring and is covering his face the entire way, in obvious pain (and he still has to compete in a round 3 match later tonight now). End of Line RUNS AT StraightEdge... BUT STRAIGHTEDGE HITS END OF LINE IN THE THROAT WITH THE TOP OF THE STEEL CHAIR! End of Line drops to the mat and is rolling in pain, holding his throat! StraightEdge DRIVES the top of the chair into the back of End of Line and End of Line is rolling around the ring in pain. StraightEdge is DESTROYING End of Line! StraightEdge raises the chair... AND HITS END OF LINE IN THE BACK! End of Line is SCREAMING in pain as StraightEdge CONTINUES THE ASSAULT! STRAIGHTEDGE IS HITTING END OF LINE REPEATEDLY IN THE BACK WITH THE STEEL CHAIR! HE'S HIT HIM AT LEAST 12 TIMES... and FINALLY backstage officials and security run in and back StraightEdge away. End of Line is laying motionless in the ring as StraightEdge drops the chair and raises his arms in the air, obviously pleased at his work. StraightEdge exits the ring and stands on the outside and looks into the crowd with a sick smirk on his face, happy with what he's done. StraightEdge backs up the ramp and looks into the ring as End of Line is laying motionless in the ring from the chair shots. The fans are going crazy with heat as StraightEdge stands on the top of the stage and gets one final look into the crowd and then back down at the ring and then disappears behind the curtain.

The cameras zoom in on ColePens on the outside and ColePens is cut open badly from the chair shot to the face. How is he going to compete later tonight? The cameras zoom in on End of Line once more and End of Line still isn't moving.

***GRAPHIC***
UP NEXT: SheamusFan confronts Shane McMahon
LATER: CPrice vs. ColePens - Round 3 of Gold Rush
LATER: CrimsonSkorpion vs. Icicles - Round 3 of Gold Rush

We come back live and the fans are buzzing...

"The Boss" hits and the fans fill the arena with heat. SheamusFan walks out with a microphone in hand and looks into the crowd and doesn't look too pleased. SheamusFan marches down the ramp and stops to look at a few fans with anger in his eyes. SheamusFan climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. SheamusFan marches to the middle of the ring and looks into the crowd with anger.

SheamusFan: I don't take too kindly to random bums coming off the street and SOMEHOW GETTING MAJORITY OWNERSHIP OF MY COMPANY!

The fans boo.

SheamusFan: I BUILT THE HFWF! I worked my ass off to get this company off the ground and now some IDIOT walks in and takes it over!?

The fans cheer big and start a "Shane O! Shane O!" chant.

SheamusFan: The HFWF was built and intended to be a MCMAHON FREE ZONE DAMMIT!

The fans boo big, but suddenly...

"Here Comes The Money" hits and the fans ERUPT! Shane McMahon comes out from behind the curtain doing his signature dance on the top of the stage. Shane McMahon looks into the crowd and flashes a smirk and then walks down the stage, keeping his eyes glued to SheamusFan. SheamusFan is pacing back and forth in the ring as Shane McMahon climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. Shane McMahon stands against the ropes and looks at SheamusFan and then walks over and grabs a microphone. Shane McMahon and SheamusFan circle the ring and then lock eyes and stare each other down.

Shane McMahon's music stops and the fans start a big "Shane O Mac! Shane O Mac!" chant and Shane McMahon nods along to it, obviously pleased.

Shane McMahon: I'll cut right to the chase, SheamusFan. Quite frankly, I thought I was doing you a favor and saving your ass and saving your job within the company! You see, SheamusFan, what you probably don't know, because your entire focus in the HFWF has been trying to get rid of Big Fat Cat, was that you were running out of money and you were running out of quickly! The HFWF was losing more money than you were putting into it.

SheamusFan looks confused.

Shane McMahon: It also goes back to the fact that you spent a ridiculous amount of money on talent just to come in and be your puppets and try to take out Big Fat Cat, among other guys. I mean, look at Jussi!

SheamusFan is shaking his head, looking like he's in denial.

Shane McMahon: So I came in and I decided to save this company. I poured more money into it than you did, so I have majority ownership of this company with 54% ownership - but let's make one thing clear, the number is going to increase even more very soon.

The fans pop big as SheamusFan looks disgusted.

Shane McMahon: And most of all, your job is safe. (big heat). For now.

SheamusFan's eyes widen and he shakes his head as Shane McMahon walks around the ring and looks into the crowd with a pleased look on his face.

Shane McMahon: The biggest reason I bought the company though, was to make my return into the wrestling industry and bring HFWF to the TOP! (BIG POP). If anyone is going to topple Vincent K. McMahon's global empire, the WWE, you bet your money on it being the company run by Vincent K. McMahon's son, Shane McMahon!

The fans pop BIG as Shane McMahon does his signature dance around the ring with a smirk on his face.

Shane McMahon: Under the power and guidance of SheamusFan, this company would have remained under WWE. Why? Because SheamusFan is hell bent on making this an unsafe work environment and playing favorites in this company.

SheamusFan is shaking his head in denial.

Shane McMahon: The power trip is over, SheamusFan. And there is not a DAMN THING you can do about it!

The fans pop BIG as Shane McMahon and SheamusFan are eye to eye in the middle of the ring now in a heated staredown.

SheamusFan: Is that a challenge?

Just as those words are spoken... SHEAMUSFAN PUSHES SHANE MCMAHON! Shane McMahon backs away a few steps and laughs. Shane McMahon stops laughing and readjusts his suit jacket, and then looks like he remembers something.

Shane McMahon: You know how I have majority ownership, and you're in the minority. Which means anything you want to do needs to be run through me first, right? Whereas, I don't have to run anything by anyone. Well, I've made a decision just now and it regards Caged In.

The fans pop in anticipation.

Shane McMahon: SheamusFan, you better hope your golden boy, Rhino, is up to the challenge at Caged In. Because if he isn't, then YOU'RE going to be in for a long night at Retribution, our March pay-per-view!

The fans pop big as SheamusFan looks to be in shock, mixed with a state of confusion.

Shane McMahon: You see, at Caged In, it's going to be SheamusFan's golden boy, Rhino going one-on-one with... SYN SHADOW, WITH BIG FAT CAT IN HIS CORNER!

The fans pop BIG!

Shane McMahon: And if Rhino DOESN'T beat Syn Shadow, then at Retribution, SheamusFan WILL be in action... against SYN SHADOW (BIG POP) AND BIG FAT CAT IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!

The fans go insane as SheamusFan's jaw drops to the mat and he sells complete shock and horror. Shane McMahon is laughing as SheamusFan is shaking his head. Shane McMahon approaches SheamusFan and pats him on the shoulder.

Shane McMahon: Rhino better be all you make him out to be.

Shane McMahon drops the microphone and leaves the ring as SheamusFan is like a statue in the middle of the ring, in complete, utter shock. Shane McMahon does his signature dance on the floor in front of the ring as he looks into the ring at SheamusFan and Shane McMahon laughs. Shane McMahon slaps some fans hands as he makes his way up the ramp as SheamusFan still hasn't moved. We get one final shot of Shane McMahon on the top of the stage and he flashes a smirk towards the ring at SheamusFan and then the cameras fade.

We see CPrice walking down the halls backstage towards the ring. The fans pop big at him on camera.

***GRAPHIC***
NEXT: CPrice vs. ColePens - Round 3 of Gold Rush
LATER: Icicles vs. CrimsonSkorpion - Round 3 of Gold Rush

We see a recap of StraightEdge costing End of Line the second round tournament match up later tonight and then see a recap of StraightEdge destroying End of Line with a steel chair.

We come live and we see StraightEdge with his bags walking through the parking lot and to his car. StraightEdge pops the trunk and puts all his bags in the trunk and Todd Grisham is quick to the scene.

Todd Grisham: StraightEdge, just a quick word! Why? Why did you do what you did earlier tonight?

StraightEdge: Why? Are you an idiot or something? Did you not see what happened last week? End of Line cost me my match! What goes around comes around. And this is just the beginning. If End of Line thinks I'm finished with him, then he's sadly mistaken. End of Line, I'm putting you on notice. Watch yourself.

StraightEdge scoffs as he walks past Todd Grisham, gets into his car and drives off, leaving Todd Grisham in the dust.

We come back live...

"Unbreakable" hits and the arena EXPLODES! CPrice walks out from behind the curtain and walks down the ramp with a look of confidence and a bad ass mother ****er walk. CPrice walks down the ramp and some fans slap his arm, but CPrice just continues up as he climbs the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. CPrice walks around the ring, not doing any posing.

"Purple Perfection" hits and the fans pop, but not nearly as big as they used to for ColePens. ColePens walks out from behind the curtain with a big bandage on his head from the cut he got from a chair shot from StraightEdge earlier in the night. ColePens walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and gets to his feet and stares down CPrice.

Round 3 of Gold Rush for the HFWF World Championship
CPrice vs. ColePens

The two men stare each other down, but almost instantly, DEAN AMBROSE AND SETH ROLLINS HOP THE BARRICADE, RUN INTO THE RING AND AMBROSE GOES OVER PRICE AND ROLLINS GOES AFTER COLEPENS!

Winner: No Contest @ :05

Dean Ambrose is going at it with CPrice in the corner with hard body blows and Seth Rollins is going after the open wound of ColePens! Dean Ambrose is going at it with CPrice, nailing him with everything he's got and CPrice is hurt. Dean Ambrose pulls CPrice out of the corner and grabs him in a front facelock... AND DEAN AMBROSE PLANTS CPRICE IN THE MAT WITH A WICKED DDT!

The fans boo as Dean Ambrose pops up to his feet and looks down at CPrice, who looks out of it. CPrice is holding his neck after the attack and CPrice looks to be in bad pain. The referee is checking on CPrice and is pushing Dean Ambrose away. Dean Ambrose walks over and it's now a 2-on-1 attack on Seth Rollins in the corner! The fans are pouring tons of heat on this and Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins pull ColePens out of the corner and grab him in a front facelock. Uh-oh, we know what's coming next. Ambrose and Rollins throw ColePens' arm around their necks and then lift him up! Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins hold ColePens up for about 10 seconds... AND THEN PLANT HIM ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD WITH A HUGE DOUBLE BRAINBUSTER! Ambrose and Rollins pop up to their feet and the fans are pouring TONS of heat on them. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins exit the ring and then hop the barricade, and the camera follows Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins up the stairs. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins stop and go to a balcony...

AND CRIMSONSKORPION IS THERE! The fans pour TONS of heat on CrimsonSkorpion as CrimsonSkorpion is wearing a hoodie and looks like the devil himself with the look in his eyes as he looks down at the ring at ColePens and CPrice, who are down in the ring and hurt. Dean Ambrose, CrimsonSkorpion and Seth Rollins are standing side-by-side in the balcony as Ambrose and Rollins survey the crowd while CrimsonSkorpion looks into the ring at CPrice and ColePens. CrimsonSkorpion smirks and nods in approval as the fans boo.

John Kong: What does this mean? Who advances!?

Zander Lander: Look up in that balcony. Take a look at the future HFWF World Champion. CrimsonSkorpion.

We go backstage and we see Shane McMahon on his cell phone. Shane McMahon just hangs up a call when Todd Grisham walks into the scene.

Todd Grisham: Shane McMahon, just a quick word. People are asking the question: What does Shane McMahon have in store for the HFWF? What do you say to those people?

Shane McMahon: Well, you know, Todd, I can't go into detail on that right now because I'm focused on Caged In, but I do have big news regarding that. I just got off the phone with people from YouTube. We have officially worked out a contract with YouTube that would feature a pre-show match before our PPVs to be live streamed on YouTube from 7:30 PM - 8 PM Eastern Time. And I already have a pre-show match for Caged In that will air exclusively on YouTube, and it's one you don't want to miss. Because of what happened earlier tonight, this Sunday, Fro is going to put the Television Championship on the line against iRep... AND MARF IN A TRIPLE THREAT HARDCORE MATCH LIVE ON YOUTUBE!

Shane McMahon smirks and walks off as Todd Grisham smiles and looks impressed.

***GRAPHIC***
LATER: CrimsonSkorpion vs. Icicles - Round 3 of Gold Rush

Caged In Promo plays.

We go backstage and we see trainers helping CPrice through the back, but CPrice starts shaking everything off and pushing trainers away.

Trainer: CPrice! CPrice! We gotta help you! Let us take you to the hospital, we have an ambulance in the parking lot!

CPrice: Get the hell off me! I don't need no ambulance, no hospital, I sure as hell don't need you sons of *****es, so get the hell out of my face! I know for a fact CrimsonSkorpion and Icicles is in just a few moments, and you bet your ass you haven't seen the last of CPrice in that ring tonight.

CPrice looks into the camera now.

CPrice: CrimsonSkorpion, you took my opportunity. I don't know what's happening with that tournament, but I know for a fact I didn't win that match because you had your little ***** boys running into the ring and attack me. So tell you what, I'm gonna be watching that match very closely, and you bet your ass you see CPrice one more time. As for that ambulance in the parking lot, I'm happy it's here, because you're gonna be loading CrimsonSkorpion, Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins, or hell, all of em in an ambulance after I'm done with them!

CPrice walks off as the trainers look confused.

We go to another area backstage and we see OmniSlash, Legendary AC, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas in catering. They're all sitting at tables with forks, knives and big jugs of milk. OmniSlash and Legendary AC look eager while Benjamin and Haas look disgusted.

OmniSlash: Marf didn't bring the damn pies for this pie eating contest! That lazy...

Suddenly, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas FLIP OVER their table and pop up to their feet. They take the napkins out of their shirts and then approach OmniSlash and Legendary AC. OmniSlash and Legendary AC slowly stand up and the two teams are having a staredown.

Shelton Benjamin: Listen, the TRUE Worlds Greatest Tag Team doesn't do crap like this to prove they're the greatest. There's only ONE way to prove who's the greatest. And it's in the ring. So how about next week, we step into the ring and give a little Caged In preview. Charlie Haas will go one-on-one with Legendary AC... and Omni, you're going one-on-one with the Gold Standard, and one half of the Worlds Greatest Tag Team... Shelton Benjamin.

OmniSlash and Legendary AC look at each other and nod. OmniSlash and Legendary AC pick up their tag team championships off a chair and rest them on their shoulders, almost as if they're showing them off to Benjamin and Haas.

Legendary AC: Get a good look at these... because it's the closest you'll come to being the Tag Team Champions.

OmniSlash: Shelton Benjamin... you bet that gold piece of crap you call hair on your head that Legendary AC will defeat Charlie Haas, that OmniSlash will DEFEAT your monkey ass and that AT CAGED IN... OmniSlash and Legendary AC cement themselves as The Worlds Greatest Tag Team!

OmniSlash and Legendary AC staredown Benjamin and Haas and the cameras fade.

We see Big Fat Cat and Syn Shadow in another area backstage. It sounds like the boiler room or something like that. It looks like it.

Big Fat Cat: It seems like we're BOTH finally going to get our retribution on SheamusFan at Retribution.

Syn Shadow: That's correct. Rhino is a can on the street you kick around until you're bored.

Big Fat Cat: And we get bored at Caged In!

Big Fat Cat and Syn Shadow laugh hysterically and then the cameras fade to another area backstage.

We're in a dimly lit locker room. The lighting is similar to those of Undertaker promos from the mid-90s backstage. The fans pop as we see Icicles sitting on a chair with his head lowered and his hair covering his entire face.

Icicles: CrimsonSkorpion... the time is coming. In a matter of moments, you will meet your demise. Say hello to Coado.

"NEXT" comes up in the lower left corner.

John Kong: Icicles vs. CrimsonSkorpion! Our main event for tonight! It's the third round of the Gold Rush tournament! Who advances!? FIND OUT NEXT!

We come back live and the fans are buzzing in the arena.

"Crimson Thunder" hits and the arena INSTANTLY FILLS WITH MASSIVE HEAT! CrimsonSkorpion slowly walks out to a massive amount of heat from the fans. CrimsonSkorpion has a black hoodie on with a scorpion on the back of it. CrimsonSkorpion has the hood over his head and covering his eyes from view as CrimsonSkorpion spreads his arms out on the top of the stage and stops to soak in the heat. CrimsonSkorpion throws the hood back and walks down the ramp. CrimsonSkorpion sticks his tongue out, impressed with his work throughout the night tonight. CrimsonSkorpion walks down and sees a kid against the barricade who doesn't look too happy. CrimsonSkorpion gets closer to the kid and looks down at him. CrimsonSkorpion then pretends to cry, mocking the kid and the kid just looks angrier. CrimsonSkorpion laughs and then climbs up the steel steps slowly. CrimsonSkorpion stands on the apron and poses on the apron for the fans, which gets heat. CrimsonSkorpion turns to face the ropes again and then climbs up to the second turnbuckle and poses as the fans pour more heat on him. CrimsonSkorpion laughs and then steps up to the top rope and jumps into the ring and CrimsonSkorpion jogs around the ring. CrimsonSkorpion unzips his hoodie and throws it to the outside and then sits in the corner and waits for his opponent.

There's a pause and an "Icicles" chant starts up.

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

"Icicles" hits and the arena EXPLODES! A gray spotlight hits the top of the stage and smoke fills up the entire arena. Icicles emerges from behind the curtain to a HUGE pop. Icicles stands on the top of the stage and stares down at CrimsonSkorpion. Icicles looks menacing as he walks down the ramp, keeping his eyes glued to CrimsonSkorpion. Icicles stands on the bottom of the ramp and stares into the ring at CrimsonSkorpion for about 30 seconds to a minute, not even moving a muscle or blinking - and it looks to be intimidating CrimsonSkorpion. Icicles finally moves towards the steel steps and some fans slap his arm, but Icicles turns his back to them and climbs up the steel steps. Icicles lowers his head, making his hair go forward and cover his face. After a few seconds, Icicles WHIPS HIS HAIR BACK and the lights come back on and the fans go INSANE! Icicles stares at CrimsonSkorpion, who's starting to look worried. Icicles walks along the apron and enters the ring through the middle rope and stands in the opposite corner of CrimsonSkorpion. Icicles rubs his goatee hanging off his chin and then slicks his hair back and CrimsonSkorpion stands up on his feet.

Round 3 of Gold Rush for the HFWF World Championship
Icicles vs. CrimsonSkorpion

The bell to start the match rings right at 11 PM. Icicles and Crimson circled the ring to start the match, but CrimsonSkorpion exited the ring. Icicles, with a lot of anger and frustration towards CrimsonSkorpion, exited the ring and started chasing CrimsonSkorpion around the ring. They did about four laps around the ring when CrimsonSkorpion rolled back into the ring, baiting Icicles back in, but Crimson rolled back out. The referee couldn't stop Icicles as he went back to the outside, but suddenly... ICICLES WAS TRIPPED!

...DEAN AMBROSE AND SETH ROLLINS COME OUT FROM UNDER THE RING! HEAT FILLS THE ARENA AND THEY ATTACK ICICLES!

Winner: Icicles @ 1:24

John Kong: WHAT THE HELL? IS ICICLES GOING TO THE FINALS AUTOMATICALLY!?

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are pummeling Icicles and then roll him back into the ring. CrimsonSkorpion drops several elbow drops on Icicles and Ambrose and Rollins stand in the ring and watch. When CrimsonSkorpion stops, they go to work on Icicles again and start clobbering away with hard blows again. CrimsonSkorpion stands in the background and watches Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins attack Icicles. CrimsonSkorpion instructs Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to hold up Icicles and when they do... CRIMSONSKORPION NAILS ICICLES IN THE HEAD WITH AN ENZIGURI! The fans boo as CrimsonSkorpion gets up to his feet and looks into the crowd to quite possibly, the loudest heat ever heard in the HFWF!

CrimsonSkorpion looks into the crowd and yells "WE RUN THIS COMPANY!"

John Kong: I don't get it. Is Icicles automatically new champion now!? DQ win and no one advanced from the previous match into the finals!

Zander Lander: You can't have a guy like Icicles representing this company as champion! That championship belongs to CrimsonSkorpion!

Icicles is down on the mat and raises his head and is selling the beat down. Ambrose, Rollins and CrimsonSkorpion are standing over Icicles body... and suddenly, the fans pop!

COLEPENS is staggering down the ramp, still selling the effects of the beat down from earlier! ColePens slides into the ring, BUT AMBROSE AND ROLLINS POUNCE ON HIM! Ambrose and Rollins are destroying ColePens like they did earlier! Suddenly...

"Unbreakable" hits AND THE ARENA EXPLODES! THE ROOF BLOWS OFF THE PLACE!

CPrice emerges from behind the curtain WITH A STEEL CHAIR! CPrice slides into the ring and Seth Rollins runs at CPrice... AND CPRICE NAILS SETH ROLLINS IN THE FACE WITH THE STEEL CHAIR! Dean Ambrose and CrimsonSkorpion slide out of the ring and Ambrose drags Seth Rollins out of the ring. CrimsonSkorpion shakes his head as he, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins back up the ramp, Ambrose holding Rollins up after the chair shot. CPrice is standing against the ropes with the steel chair in hand and demanding they bring it on and fight now that the numbers are even. High Society shakes their head as they're mid-ramp and looking into the ring and suddenly...

"Here Comes The Money" hits and Shane McMahon comes out to a HUGE pop. Shane McMahon has a microphone in hand as he stands on the top of the stage.

Shane McMahon: I've had enough! It's obvious we're not going to get a conclusive finish to this tournament and its matches, so this tournament... IS OVER!

The fans give a mixed reaction.

Shane McMahon: But don't worry! The HFWF World Championship will STILL be determined at Caged In! That being said, I think it's time to teach some members of the roster a lesson! A cruel lesson! A DEMONIC LESSON!

The fans are buzzing at what Shane McMahon just said. CrimsonSkorpion, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, CPrice, Icicles (on his feet in the ring now) and ColePens (leaning against the ropes in the ring) are all staring at Shane McMahon.

Shane McMahon: The main event of Caged In will live up to its name! At Caged In, the main event will consist of ColePens (pop)... Icicles (big pop)... CPrice (big pop)... CrimsonSkorpion (major heat)... DEAN AMBROSE AND SETH ROLLINS!

This gets MAJOR heat from the fans at their mention. Ambrose and Rollins are smirking while looking at Shane McMahon while CrimsonSkorpion looks confused.

Shane McMahon: These six men will be challenging for the vacant HFWF World Championship... IN THE MOST DEMONIC STRUCTURE IN WRESTLING HISTORY!

The fans pop...

Shane McMahon: AN ELIMINATION CHAMBER!

The fans go INSANE as CrimsonSkorpion, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are throwing a fit. They march up the ramp but Shane McMahon disappears behind the curtain before they can get to him. Icicles is smirking while ColePens still looks in pain. In the ring now, CPrice has a microphone and is hitting the top of it to see if it's on.

CPrice: CrimsonSkorpion, it's not Shane McMahon you gotta be setting your sights on, it's me! So I suggest you turn your ass around and you get down to this ring, you and your little "High Society" and you step into the ring with us three like men.

CrimsonSkorpion shakes his head.

CPrice: I'm gonna give you 10 seconds to get your ass down here in this ring or Icicles, ColePens and myself will take the fight up to you up there!

The fans pop and the fans suddenly start counting themselves...

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0!"

CrimsonSkorpion, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are still on the top of the stage. CPrice drops his chair in the ring and the microphone and looks at ColePens and wants to know if ColePens is with CPrice. ColePens gets up off the ropes and nods at CPrice. CPrice nods back and then turns to Icicles. CPrice and Icicles stare each other down... AND ICICLES NODS AT CPRICE! It's gonna be a war!

The fans are going INSANE! CPrice, Icicles and ColePens exit the ring and run up the ramp! Suddenly, Ambrose and Seth Rollins bail behind the curtain and CrimsonSkorpion is all alone! WHAT? CPrice, Icicles and ColePens stop and CPrice laughs as CrimsonSkorpion is standing alone. CrimsonSkorpion is trying to kill time and plead with the three... and suddenly THE ARENA FILLS WITH HEAT! Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins run back from beside the stage! They have WEAPONS! Ambrose has a steel chair and Seth Rollins has a steel chair and a chain hanging out of his pocket! DEAN AMBROSE NAILS COLEPENS WITH A STEEL CHAIR IN THE BACK! Icicles turns around and ROLLINS NAILS ICICLES IN THE HEAD WITH THE STEEL CHAIR! CrimsonSkorpion LOW BLOWS CPRICE! CPrice drops to his knees and CrimsonSkorpion picks up CPrice and THROWS HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE STEEL BEAMS USED AS SET UP OF THE STAGE! CPrice drops to the ground and is laid out as CrimsonSkorpion tells Ambrose and Rollins to destroy ColePens and Icicles. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins hit ColePens with their steel chairs at least 20 times together and ColePens is in a tremendous amount of pain. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins pick ColePens up and throw him to CrimsonSkorpion. CrimsonSkorpion kicks ColePens in the gut, tucks his head in between his legs and LIFTS HIM UP! CrimsonSkorpion has ColePens up in the Eisenkreus position now! CrimsonSkorpion walks around the stage... AND DROPS COLEPENS DOWN ON THE TOP OF THE STAGE WITH THE EISENKREUS!

ColePens looks OUT OF IT as CrimsonSkorpion is on his knees and has a devilish smirk on his face, looking at someone who was once his friend. CrimsonSkorpion looks over at Ambrose and Rollins who are clobbering away at Icicles. Icicles is BUSTED OPEN. Seth Rollins suddenly PULLS THE CHAIN OUT! The fans boo as Rollins smirk as CrimsonSkorpion nods. Seth Rollins WRAPS THE CHAIN AROUND THE THROAT OF ICICLES! ICICLES EYES LOOK LIKE THEY'RE BULGING AND READY TO POP OUT OF HIS SKULL! Dean Ambrose NAILS Icicles with shots to the head as Rollins pulls Icicles up to his knees while choking him out! The blood is coming out of Icicles' head like lava from a volcano at this point and Icicles is turning purple! CrimsonSkorpion gets up and RUNS at Icicles and NAILS him in the side of the head with a HUGE kick and Icicles is knocked out! Seth Rollins lets go of the chain and lets Icicles drop on the steel ramp and Icicles and ColePens aren't moving now. CrimsonSkorpion looks back and sees CPrice stirring. The fans start a huge "CPrice" chant. CrimsonSkorpion points at CPrice and Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins run at CPrice... BUT CPRICE NAILS ROLLINS WITH A PUNCH! CPRICE FIGHTS BACK WITH A PUNCH TO AMBROSE! CPrice is going crazy with punches to Ambrose and Rollins and CrimsonSkorpion is standing in the background and looks like he doesn't know what to do!

Suddenly... CRIMSONSKORPION RUNS UP FROM BEHIND CPRICE AND GRABS HIM BY THE TRUNKS AND HEAD AND THROWS HIM OFF THE STAGE!!!!! The fans gasp as CPRICE CRASHES THROUGH THE TABLES DOWN BELOW AND ON TO PRODUCTION WIRES AND CABLES! The camera goes on CPrice who looks completely out of it after crashing through about EIGHT tables and laying on top of a bunch of production wires and equipment. CPrice is completely out of it as CrimsonSkorpion is standing on the edge of the stage and looking down at his work. CrimsonSkorpion looks shocked and scared for a second, but once the camera zooms in on CrimsonSkorpion's face, it turns to a devilish smirk as he looks down at his work. More heat fills the arena as CrimsonSkorpion spreads his arms out and soaks in the heat as he looks down at CPrice, who isn't moving through the production equipment.

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins stands side-by-side CrimsonSkorpion as they look down at CPrice. They all look into the crowd now and survey the scene. The ambulance from the parking lot backs into the arena and paramedics are running out and moving the broken pieces of the table out of the way to get to CPrice. They're yelling out CPrice's name to see if he's responsive, but no response.

John Kong: MY GOD! HIGH SOCIETY IS LIVING ON TOP RIGHT NOW! THEY JUST TOOK OUT THREE OF THEIR OPPONENTS IN THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER!

Zander Lander: What's going to happen next week!? The last Slaughter before Caged In which will feature the FIRST EVER Elimination Chamber in HFWF history! Tune in next week folks!

We get one final shot of CrimsonSkorpion, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins standing tall on the edge of the stage. The HFWF logo comes up in the bottom corner and the scene fades to officially close the show.
__________________________________________________ _
Quick Results:

- CrimsonSkorpion def. Fro @ 2:04
- Icicles def. Rhino @ 3:28
- CPrice def. iRep @ :57 via countout
- ColePens def. End of Line @ 8:15 via disqualification
- CPrice and ColePens fight to a No Contest @ 0:05
- Icicles def. CrimsonSkorpion @ 1:24 via disqualification

__________________________________________________ _
Confirmed for 02/11/13 Monday Slaughter

If Topshelf wins, he gets a United States Championship match at Caged In
Topshelf vs. NYGRYK

OmniSlash vs. Shelton Benjamin

Charlie Haas vs. Legendary AC

__________________________________________________ ____

CAGED IN

Elimination Chamber; HFWF World Championship
CPrice vs. CrimsonSkorpion vs. Icicles vs. Dean Ambrose vs. ColePens vs. Seth Rollins

Antonio Cesaro vs. Bryan Danielson

HFWF Tag Team Championships
OmniSlash & Legendary AC (c) vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

If Syn Shadow Wins, SheamusFan faces Syn Shadow and Big Fat Cat at Retribution
Syn Shadow (w/Big Fat Cat) vs. Rhino (w/SheamusFan)

YouTube Exclusive Pre-Show
Triple Threat Hardcore Match; Television Championship

Fro (c) vs. iRep vs. Marf

01-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

@Fro Fro
I need to take care of that moron once and for all...ruin my chances for the HFWF Strap...

Old
01-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

vCash: 50
@LegendaryAC
Just a reminder to Charlie Haha that just because you call yourself "the worlds greatest" does not mean anything.

@LegendaryAC
In my career I have beat at least 3 other guys who said the same thing. Now all of them are some of the worlds greatest grocery baggers.

Old
01-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK Next week on #MNS, I'll do to @Topshelf what my Rangers did tonight #HatTrick #GoingDown

Old
01-24-2013, 12:42 AM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Quote:
There's talk of ending and setting up a feud within The Revolution.
Source: PWTorch

Old
01-24-2013, 01:01 AM
InUtero
Oilers!

SE @StraightEdge

Even though I'm not part of the elimination chamber match which I should be by the way. A member of High Society will walk out your HFWF World Champion

Old
01-24-2013, 07:31 AM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Quote:
While it was reported that Caged In will have less matches on the card due to the Elimination Chamber and the timing of that match, it's still likely one more match will be added to Caged In and it will be End of Line vs. StraightEdge. That would make Caged In a pay-per-view card of five matches with a pre-show match on YouTube.

Also a little note, the night of Caged In will pretty much show which company is more popular at the moment, HFWF or WWE. February 17th will host WWE Elimination Chamber and HFWF Caged In going head-to-head, on pay-per-view and on YouTube with their pre-show festivities.

We'll have ratings news soon.
Source: F4WOnline

Old
01-24-2013, 07:39 AM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Quote:
- Looking ahead, there's a bunch of possibilities for the main event of Retribution, which will be the only pay-per-view in March from HFWF or WWE. There's talk of Icicles vs. CrimsonSkorpion vs. CPrice headlining. There's also talk of putting the tag team championships on Ambrose/Rollins or CrimsonSkorpion/StraightEdge and having whoever wins the tag championships against either CPrice/Icicles or CPrice/End of Line.

There's also talk that CPrice/End of Line vs. Legendary AC/OmniSlash could be on the card, leading to a Revolution break up. The entire idea of The Revolution was to put over all those guys as heels, but when CrimsonSkorpion turned heel and made his own group and CPrice and End of Line turned babyface, officials don't really see the point in having a babyface stable like The Revolution.

There's also only one heel tag team in the HFWF right now (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas), not including anyone from High Society, so it's likely Legendary AC and OmniSlash will be going back heel.
Source: PWTorch

Old
01-24-2013, 12:07 PM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line @End_of_Line
@StraightEdge, sick of your ****. One match between us. Submission match. Don't be a puss. Step up.

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
01-24-2013, 12:48 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Quote:
- The 02/04/13 edition of Monday Slaughter did a 3.63 rating. This is up from the 3.54 rating from last week.

- The 02/04/13 edition of Monday Night Raw did a 3.14 rating. This is down from the 3.36 rating last week.
Source: tvbythenumbers

Old
01-24-2013, 02:34 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Quote:
Talk is that there will be many championship changes in the coming weeks.
Source: PWInsider

Old
01-24-2013, 06:59 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 View Post
@NYGRYK Next week on #MNS, I'll do to @Topshelf what my Rangers did tonight #HatTrick #GoingDown
Topshelf @Topshelf
@NYGRYK This is your champion people. Aspirations of just getting by and getting lucky, like his Rangers #Weak

Old
01-24-2013, 07:51 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

CPrice @CPrice
On the tour bus watching the #Habs wreck the Caps. Topshelf drives by in his car blasting the reflex by Duran Duran. What the hell is wrong with ya

Old
01-24-2013, 08:01 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
CPrice @CPrice
On the tour bus watching the #Habs wreck the Caps. Topshelf drives by in his car blasting the reflex by Duran Duran. What the hell is wrong with ya
Topshelf @Topshelf
@CPrice new speakers and new plush seat covers. Taking it for a spin vice-city style #MyBBro

Old
01-24-2013, 10:24 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Quote:
The angle to close Slaughter on Monday was to give CPrice the go-home show off. CPrice is reportedly feeling the effects of his neck, but he's also developed kidney stones and needs to get that treated.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

* this is legit. My real life self has kidney stones so don't expect me to do any writing for shows until I get it fixed. Hurts like a *****.

Old
01-25-2013, 12:02 AM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Quote:

* this is legit. My real life self has kidney stones so don't expect me to do any writing for shows until I get it fixed. Hurts like a *****.
Ouch man. Get better, rest up. Those things suck (huge understatement).

Old
01-25-2013, 01:07 AM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf8188 View Post
Ouch man. Get better, rest up. Those things suck (huge understatement).
You're telling me. Until I took so many Advil and put lemon in all my water, I felt like cutting off...you know...just to get it over with.

Still hurts like a ***** though.

And I'm hungry and not allowed to eat until after blood tests and ultrasounds. ****.

#FeedMeMoar

Old
01-25-2013, 06:23 AM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

vCash: 50
Quote:

That is terrible news. Get well soon.

Old
01-25-2013, 01:51 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

I'm just going to write the entire show in recap form. This includes promos, matches, etc so I can get through it and focus on Caged In when I get better.

Old
01-25-2013, 01:57 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 145
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
HFWFFAN @hfwffan
@Omni @LegendaryAC are deemed to lose to their titles soon.

Omni @Omni
Don't count on it. These titles are super glued on our waists. I think you'll lose your monkeys nutsack before we lose these.

Old
01-25-2013, 02:18 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Promos will be in 'quote' tags for this recapped version of Slaughter and the matches will be normal, but even more recapped than usual. Don't expect much. Not feeling well, but going to get this show out to get it out of the way and focus on Caged In when I get better.

Closed Thread