vCash: 450
Price probably didn't expect this.

Old
01-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

vCash: 133
Writing the final segment.

I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people.
Old
01-05-2013, 07:48 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusFan View Post
Will spam for vCash.
What about 'will spam for infraction'? I hate those.

Old
01-05-2013, 07:49 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
I know a few guys who do that.

Old
01-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Monday Night Slaughter
January 14, 2013
Episode 11
Memphis, Tennessee

Highlights from last week play of The Revolution completely tearing everything up and destroying Kurt Angle.

-----OPENING VIDEO PACKAGE-----
"THE WAR IS ON"

***PYRO***
***PYRO***
***PYRO***
***PYRO***
***PYRO***

The fans are crazy loud in Memphis, Tennessee. The cameras pan the arena as the commentators speak off-camera while the cameras continue to pan the crowd.

John Kong: The fans are LOUD here in Memphis, Tennessee! We're SIX days away from Aftershock and what a night do we have for you!

Zander Lander: Tonight's pick your poison night! Bryan Danielson will pick NYGRYK's opponent and NYGRYK will pick Bryan Danielson's opponent for tonight as they're six days away from their battle over the United States Championship at Aftershock.

Suddenly, the commentators are cut off...

"The Kings" hits and the fans pour TONS of heat on as CPrice slowly emerges from behind the curtain. CPrice is doing no theatrics and his usual, cocky, arrogant entrance. CPrice is all business as the bruising around his nose is a bit lighter. CPrice looks a bit more muscular too, like he's adding weight. CPrice walks down in a sweatsuit and looks into the crowd. CPrice is sporting a new haircut, which is a buzzcut. CPrice walks down the ramp and looks into the crowd and shakes his head as he slowly climbs up the steel steps and looks into the crowd from the apron. CPrice slowly enters the ring and walks around the ring. He rotates his neck and shoulders and then takes a microphone from the timekeeper and walks around the ring some more.

CPrice: The question for the past week has been "WHY?" Why did you do what you did to Kurt Angle? Why did The Revolution do what they did to Kurt Angle.

The fans boo as CPrice stands in the middle of the ring and soaks in the heat.

CPrice: It's not like it's anything mind boggling or something you won't understand, it's quite simply, actually. It was payback. Revenge. Retribution.

The fans boo as CPrice nods and rubs his chin.

CPrice: See, that stupid son of a *****, Kurt Angle almost ended my career!

The fans give a mixed reaction as CPrice shakes his head in disgust.

CPrice: You people like that? You people want me gone? Well you can't get rid of me!

The fans give a mixed reaction.

CPrice: The fact that you people like that sorry piece of trash named Kurt Angle and what he did to me just proves what kind of people you are!

The fans boo as CPrice pauses and nods. CPrice puts his hand on his head and runs it over his buzzcut and then looks into the hard camera.

CPrice: Kurt Angle almost ended my career. He gave me a broken nose, he gave me a concussion, he almost broke my damn neck, I'm still sore, and what The Revolution did to Kurt last week was only just the beginning of the revenge!

The fans boo.

CPrice: Kurt Angle is one of those outsiders that thinks he can come into this company and run it like he's top s--t, well that's not happening! See the HFWF is my turf, The Revolution's turf, and when you walk here you answer to me...

The fans cut off CPrice with heat as CPrice nods.

CPrice: No, it's true. I run that locker room! Every back there shows me the respect I deserve and they call me sir, they clean my towels, they wipe the dust off my seat in the locker room and Kurt Angle isn't an exception!

The fans boo as CPrice walks around the ring and then begins leaning on the top rope as he looks into the crowd.

CPrice: Kurt Angle is a man that's still living in the past from when he won a gold medal and he actually meant something. But Kurt, it's 2013 and you're past your time and it's obvious you've taken too many knocks to the head because you're one big f--king idiot!

The fans pop at the f-word being used. The censors ALMOST missed it as it becomes increasingly clear that this isn't apart of any script and CPrice is looking legit angry.

CPrice: Don't start to get any of this s--t twisted, if you think I've been told to come out here and say any of this, you're mistaken. Everything I'm saying is coming from the heart!

The fans give a mixed reaction as CPrice's face is starting to turn red.

CPrice: Kurt Angle almost ended my career and I hate that son of a ***** with a passion! Hate is a strong word, but I hate that son of a *****!

The fans give another mixed reaction. The kids and women in the crowd are booing, but the vocal males are visibly on their feet and applauding and cheering for CPrice.

CPrice: It's very clear that the HFWF doesn't have room for both of us, Kurt, so here's what I propose, tonight, CPrice vs. Kurt Angle, one-on-one, one fall to a finish... and the loser leaves the HFWF forever!

The fans pop as CPrice looks up at the stage, wanting Kurt Angle to come out it seems.

CPrice: And this isn't going to be a BS leave for a few months and come back, when you're out, you're out for good, there's no coming back. I lose, I'll leave and I won't come back and the HFWF will never see CPrice again! You lose, you get the hell out of my company and you go back to where ever the hell you came from!

The fans pop loudly at the challenge. CPrice has completely lost it in the ring, getting red in the face with anger. This is either legit anger from CPrice or he's really selling the promo.

CPrice: Come on, Kurt. I can be here all night if that's how long it'll take for you to respond to me.

Just as CPrice finishes saying that sentence, Kurt Angle appears on the titantron in the locker room, sitting on a chair to a HUGE pop from the fans.

CPrice: Yeah, on the titantron. You're not man enough to step into the ring with me?

Kurt Angle laughs off the comment and smirks as he looks at CPrice.

Kurt Angle: I never thought I'd agree with you, Price, but I do. You and I don't mesh and the HFWF doesn't have room for both of us. Our heads are too big, but the difference is MY head is too big because of my intelligence (big pop)... and your head is too big because of your inflated ego!

The fans pop as CPrice shakes his head in disgust.

CPrice: Where was that intelligence you talk about last week? Remember that? When you got yourself locked inside a steel cage with the entire Revolution. Where was the intelligence?

Kurt Angle laughs and points at his forehead where he has a big bandage on his head. Kurt Angle smiles, but then turns serious.

Kurt Angle: You one-upped me one time and it took six guys to keep me down! You know you can't do it on your own because I'm just plain better than you, Price! That being said... tonight, you and me, one-on-one, loser leaves HFWF... YOU'RE ON!

The fans pop big as Kurt Angle smirks and CPrice nods.

Kurt Angle: And tonight, CPrice, just like when I broke your nose and gave you a concussion, I'm going to make you leave in an ambulance again... but IT'S GOING TO BE WHEN I BREAK YOUR FREAKIN' ANKLE!

The fans pop as CPrice raises his chin up and doesn't look pleased as Kurt Angle nods and the fans keep the pop sustained. It's HUGE!

Kurt Angle: Oh it's true... it's true!

Kurt Angle smirks as the titantron cuts. CPrice doesn't look pleased as his music plays and CPrice looks into the crowd with a smirk on his face. CPrice drops the mic in the ring and slowly exits the ring. CPrice doesn't even acknowledge the crowd as he slowly starts walking up the ramp. The cameras then shift to the commentators.

John Kong: WOW. Kurt Angle, CPrice, one-on-one and the loser leaves HFWF for good! What a main event.

Zander Lander: Someone's leaving, and the foundation of the HFWF will be shaked no matter who it is that is leaving! PLUS, Aftershock's main event will turn into a 3-on-2 Handicap match!

John Kong: Stick around folks because UP NEXT, The Purple Connection, ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion reunite as they'll go against StraightEdge and End of Line, representing The Revolution in tag team action!

***GRAPHIC***
UP NEXT: Purple Connection vs. The Revolution
LATER TONIGHT: Bryan Danielson vs. ??? (NYGRYK chooses)
LATER TONIGHT: NYGRYK vs. ??? (Bryan Danielson chooses)
LATER TONIGHT: Kurt Angle vs. CPrice - Loser Leaves HFWF

==========COMMERCIAL==========

The Aftershock promo plays. We're about mid-way through it with CrimsonSkorpion's part of the promo... when suddenly it starts going static and skipping. Suddenly, the entire picture is off and the promo gets cut off with static...

WE'RE IN THE GRAVEYARD! It's got an ominous feel to it. The fog is heavier. We see, what looks like a man with a baton walking in the background. He looks like he's wearing a mask. Suddenly, he completely disappears. The two girls appear and look like they're looking down as if they're watching someone. Suddenly the camera zooms in on their face and the girls are laughing. The girls look no more than 8 years old. One of them looks like the girl in "The Orphan." Suddenly, the girls skip off into the heavy fog and disappear. We get a shot of the only gravestone in the cemetary and an owl appears on it. The owl rotates it's head completely three times and then starts into the camera and makes a noise. A loud gust of wind is heard and LOUD clash of thunder is heard. The owl then flies off the gravestone and into the camera shot. The camera shot turns black before the owl gets right into the camera's lense and the picture is dark. Suddenly, with fog, the words come up... "THEY'RE COMING..." they disappear. And then "AFTERSHOCK" appears in the same font style and we go live to the arena.

We come back live and CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens are just finished their joint entrance. ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion are on opposite turnbuckles posing for the fans. Neither of them seem to have a clue that their entire entrance was just interrupted by "They're Coming" promos.

"Revolution" hits and the fans boo big time as End of Line and StraightEdge walk out from behind the curtain together. End of Line and StraightEdge stand on the top of the stage. End of Line hops on the spot lightly and rotates his arms and stretches out his chest as he starts walking down the ramp. StraightEdge stands behind and looks into the crowd from the top of the stage and then follows. End of Line doesn't take his eyes off CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens and even flashes a smirk as he slows down as he approaches the ring. StraightEdge catches up to End of Line and then walks past him and slowly climbs up the steel steps. End of Line jumps up on the apron and stands on the apron and looks into the ring at ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion who are in the corner and are whispering to each other about their opponents. End of Line jumps over the top rope and enters the ring and StraightEdge enters through the middle rope. End of Line and StraightEdge stand in the opposite corner of The Purple Connection and seem to be going over last minute strategy as they whisper to each other.

Before we start the match, we go to a balcony in the arena... THERE ARE THE TWO MEN IN RIOT GEAR! The fans in the arena start buzzing as the cameras and spotlights zoom in on the two men in riot gear. They have chairs again as they have their arms crossed and have their faces directed towards the ring (it's hard to tell with their masks).

The Revolution (StraightEdge & End of Line) vs. The Purple Connection (ColePens & CrimsonSkorpion)

Ding...ding...ding!

StraightEdge and Crimson were going to start it out, but StraightEdge wanted ColePens. StraightEdge continuously taunted ColePens about CP losing in the cage match last week, which set ColePens off. ColePens brought out a side to him we haven't seen before as he brought it and was clobbering away at StraightEdge, forcing the referee to pull him off at a four count. The match went back and forth until End of Line got involved and began decimating the smaller ColePens. End of Line looks like a shark among small fish being against ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion, the near 300 pound monster who's had a quick rise in the HFWF. End of Line shows his strength by ragdolling ColePens around the ring and eventually getting cocky. He throws ColePens into his own corner and slaps ColePens across the face and tells him to tag in CrimsonSkorpion which he did. As soon as CrimsonSkorpion tagged in, he jumped off the top rope, but End of Line caught him with a powerslam after catching him in mid-air. End of Line applied a bearhug on the mat and kept it locked on as we go to COMMERCIAL.

When we come back, CrimsonSkorpion is elbowing End of Line in the corner as it seems CrimsonSkorpion has begun using his speed to an advantage, but is it really an advantage against an all-round athlete like End of Line? CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens begin taking over the match and taking over on offense as they isolate End of Line with double team moves and keep him close to the corner. ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion are looking for a double superplex, but StraightEdge runs in and puts an end to that and the referee begins losing control of the match. StraightEdge and ColePens are brawling and they're not the legal men, so the referee has his back turned to them to get them out of the ring. Using this as a distraction, LEGENDARY AC AND OMNISLASH run down to the ring. OmniSlash runs into the ring... AND OMNISLASH HITS CRIMSONSKORPION IN THE FACE WITH THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP! OmniSlash is quick to run out of the ring and joins Legendary AC at the bottom of the ramp. End of Line recovers and crawls towards CrimsonSkorpion's body just as StraightEdge dumps ColePens out of the ring. The referee sees it! COVER... AND END OF LINE GETS THE WIN FOR HIS TEAM!

Winner: End of Line and StraightEdge @ 14:01 (11:38 shown)

The fans boo big time as End of Line and StraightEdge stand tall in the ring. Suddenly on the outside... TYSON KIDD AND JUSTIN GABRIEL RUN DOWN AND ATTACK LEGENDARY AC AND OMNISLASH! The two teams begin brawling on the outside of the ring. End of Line and StraightEdge are still selling in the ring so can't really do much about it. Suddenly, security guards run down to the ring and separate the two teams as SheamusFan accompanies the security guards and has a microphone in hand.

SheamusFan: Alright, I've had enough of the tag team champions and their antics! Omni, AC... at Aftershock, you're defending the HFWF Tag team Championships... AGAINST TYSON KIDD AND JUSTIN GABRIEL!

The fans pop as OmniSlash and Legendary AC look shocked. Omni and AC separate themselves from the security guards and pick the tag team championships up off the floor and hold them up and yell out at International Airstrike that they'll never get the titles.

SheamusFan: Also tonight, as a follow up from last week... OmniSlash, Legendary AC and Topshelf representing The Revolution will be in a six man tag team match against International Airstrike and Jussi!

The fans pop again! Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel try approaching OmniSlash and Legendary AC... but END OF LINE and STRAIGHTEDGE exit the ring and stand by OmniSlash and Legendary AC. OmniSlash starts getting cocky and shouts out expletives towards International Airstrike as security gets in between the two sides. SheamusFan backs up the ramp and walks behind the curtain. Suddenly, the camera changes it's course... and we see THE TWO MEN IN RIOT GEAR AGAIN! This time, they're not in the balcony, but they're in the middle of the crowd! The fans are going nuts and buzzing as the two men in riot gear stand in the crowd and look down at the craziness around the ring area. The two men look to speak to each other and then nod in agreement and leave through an exit.

We go backstage and we see the Television Champion, Fro walking down the corridors. He's up NEXT!

"Raining Money" hits and Fro walks out to a big amount of heat from the fans. Fro walks out in a classy suit and a big smile on his face. Fro has the Television Championship by his side as he holds it up in the air in his hands and walks down the ramp. Fro looks into the crowd and brushes them off and shakes his head as he continues down the ramp. Fro slowly climbs up the steel steps and has a big smile on his face and slowly enters the ring. Fro picks a microphone up off the apron and walks around the ring.

Fro: Another day in the year, and more and more, you people start to realize that his truly is the year of yours truly, Fro!

The fans boo as Fro has a big smile on his face.

Fro: And yet, you people continue to mindlessly and stupidly BOO me!

The fans continue to boo as Fro shakes his head in disgust.

Fro: And you boo me for ONE reason and ONE reason only and it's because I am better than you!

The fans boo as Fro nods that it's true.

Fro: No, it's true, I'm better than you (points randomly into the crowd). I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than ALL of you!

The fans boo as Fro points into random spots of the crowd as he says "I'm better than you."

Fro: See, I applied myself to become BETTER and that's why you people mindlessly boo me! (more heat). I dropped that dead weight named Modo and I made it on my OWN!

The fans continue to boo.

Fro: It's a conspiracy against Fro! You people are blind idiots and don't know a THING about applying yourself! You're all LAZY!

The fans continue to pour the heat on as Fro is cutting an excellent heel promo and gaining a large amount of heat.

Fro: It's nothing but jealousy, you are all jealous of me! I went from not even being on the card to being a champion! What have you done!? (more heat) Looking at some people in the crowd, it's filled with depressed, fat, greasy slobs that work at a fast food joint because they're LAZY!

The fans boo as the camera starts showing random LARGE members of the crowd.

Fro: I worked to be the absolute best and everyone hates the best because he's just plain better!

The fans being a "You Suck!" chant as Fro stands in the middle of the ring and shakes his head. He loosens his tie around his neck and continues on.

Fro: The reason you people boo me is because I remind you of something you never could be! I was the guy that took your girlfriend from you in high school! I was the guy that was captain of the football team! I was the guy that got straight A's! I was the guy that shoved you in a locker! And ALL YOU PEOPLE were always picked LAST!

The heat is IMMENSE as Fro shakes his head in disgust.

Fro: I'm a guy that likes to achieve more than what he has! I'm a go-getter and that's more than what anyone can say for you mindless sheep in the arena and you mindless sheep watching at home right now! I'm not some idiot that sits in the back and bakes pies all day and night! That's not me! I come to this ring and I kick ass and I be the best! That's why I am a champion and you're NOT!

The fans boo and sustain the heat, but suddenly, the boos start to turn into cheers. Suddenly, the camera zooms out... AND WE SEE MARF STANDING BESIDE FRO WITH A PIE IN HIS HAND! Fro, thinking the fans are cheering for him, smirks and spreads his arms out. Fro holds up the Television Championship and yells "THANK YOU!" Fro slowly turns around...

...AND MARF PIES FRO WITH FORCE! Fro falls to the ground and rolls out of the ring with the Television Championship in hand! The fans are going crazy as Marf runs around the ring like he just won the Stanley Cup! He's jumping around and everything! Fro takes his blazer off and wipes the cream from the pie out of his eyes. Fro throws his blazer to the ground as he looks at his shirt and sees pie all over it. Fro is angry on the outside as he punches the ring apron and kicks the barricade. Marf stares at Fro and yells "I TOLD YOU I'D SHUT YOU UP!" Marf starts motioning around his waist and Fro shakes his head and yells "YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A JOKE!" Fro holds up the Television Championship as he continues to wipe pie off his face. Fro angrily marches up the ramp as Marf stands in the ring with a big smile on his face.

***GRAPHIC***
UP NEXT: NYGRYK vs. ??? (Bryan Danielson's choice)
LATER: Bryan Danielson vs. ??? (NYGRYK's choice)
LATER: OmniSlash, Legendary AC & Topshelf vs. International Airstrike & Jussi
LATER: Kurt Angle vs. CPrice - Loser Leaves HFWF

A 10 second video comes up with a "WARNING" symbol/message/sound attached to it.

"American Ambassador" hits to a HUGE amount of heat from the fans. NYGRYK doesn't do any theatrics like he usually does as NYGRYK walks straight down the ramp and looks angry. The United States Championship is around his waist as NYGRYK doesn't even acknowledge the fans. NYGRYK climbs up the steel steps and walks along the apron and then looks into the crowd in disgust and shakes his head. NYGRYK slowly enters the ring and then hands the United States Championship to the referee. NYGRYK stretches using the top rope as he pulls on it and then bends backwards over the top rope. NYGRYK motions for whoever his opponent is to come out.

After a long pause... THE LIGHTS FLICKER ON AND OFF. The fans go INSANE! NYGRYK has a look of fear on his face. The lights go off completely and a grey spotlight is on the top of the stage...

"Icicles" hits and Icicles slowly walks out from behind the curtain to a huge pop from the fans! Smoke fills up the arena as Icicles continues down the ramp slowly, wearing his Bane-like mask as NYGRYK looks like he's seen a thousand ghosts circling him. Icicles stands on the bottom of the ramp and looks into the ring at NYGRYK, who still looks like he's about to **** his pants. Icicles lowers his head and starts walking towards the ring steps and slowly climbs them. Icicles still has his head lowered... and then SLOWLY raises his head and the lights turn on in the arena! The fans pop BIG as Icicles throws his head back to get his hair out of his face and then walks along the ring apron and enters the ring over the top rope. Icicles stands in the opposite corner of NYGRYK as NYGRYK can't believe it.

Pick Your Poison
Icicles vs. NYGRYK

Ding...ding...ding!

Immediately, NYGRYK tries to bail out of the ring, but Icicles was quick to get over. Icicles uses his power to corner NYGRYK and drives his elbow in to the jaw of NYGRYK. NYGRYK is being shaken up quickly here. Icicles uses his power to ragdoll NYGRYK around the ring as he throws him around so effortlessly from one side of the ring to the other with big hip tosses! NYGRYK sells big as he holds his back in pain with every throw, making Icicles look like a million bucks. NYGRYK lands on his feet after Icicles attempts another hip toss and NYGRYK climbs up to the top turnbuckle and hits a double axehandle... but Icicles no sells it and stares at NYGRYK dead in the eye. NYGRYK can't believe it and runs off the ropes and attempts a clothesline, but Icicles doesn't budge. NYGRYK repeats this three more times. NYGRYK runs off the ropes again... AND ICICLES TAKES HIS HEAD OFF WITH A HUGE BIG BOOT! NYGRYK sells and rolls to the outside of the ring. NYGRYK waves this off and gives the "cut" signal with this hand to his throat. NYGRYK walks over to the timekeepers table and takes his United States Championship and walks around the ring and starts walking up the ramp. Icicles stands in the ring and tilts his head to his side as the fans boo. The referee gets to 8... 9... NYGRYK stands on the middle of the ramp as he looks back at the ring and yells that he doesn't need this, he's the United States Championship and he's better than this. The referee counts to 10... THAT'S IT!

Winner: Icicles via countout @ 3:24

The fans boo big time as NYGRYK holds up the United States Championship and yells out "I DON'T NEED YOU! I'M BETTER THAN YOU ICICLES! I DON'T NEED THIS!" Suddenly, the fans pop big... BRYAN DANIELSON APPEARS BEHIND NYGRYK! Bryan Danielson GRABS NYGRYK and THROWS him into the ring under the bottom rope and back in there with Icicles! NYGRYK gets to his feet and looks at Bryan Danielson in disbelief. NYGRYK shakes his head and turns around...ICICLES KICKS NYGRYK IN THE GUT! The fans are going INSANE! Icicles tucks NYGRYK's head in between his legs and lifts him up for it... AND ICICLES PLANTS NYGRYK ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD WITH THE ICICLE SPIKE! The fans go INSANE! Bryan Danielson stands on the outside of the ring and laughs as he applauds Icicles. Icicles and Bryan Danielson exchange looks and then nod at each other. Bryan Danielson walks up the ramp with a big smile on his face as Icicles stands in the ring.

John Kong: Icicles...what a powerful performance.

Zander Lander: THAT WASN'T FAIR! The match was over! Bryan Danielson stuck his nose where it didn't belong and disrespected our United States Champion!

Suddenly, the fans boo! Coado runs into the ring and starts clobbering away at Icicles from behind... but to no effect! Icicles stands tall and NAILS Coado with a hard uppercut! Coado drops to the mat and Icicles picks Coado up off the mat and irish whips him off the ropes and when Coado bounces back, Icicles takes his head off with a HUGE big boot! Coado sits up off impact from dropping to the mat and then drops back down. Icicles picks Coado up and lifts him up over his head... AND ICICLES WALKS AROUND THE RING, WHAT STRENGTH! ICICLES THROWS COADO OVER THE TOP ROPE AND DOWN TO THE FLOOR WITH A MILITARY PRESS THROW! The fans pop big as Coado sells on the outside. Icicles walks around the ring some more as the lights go out and a gray spotlight is on the ring. Icicles spreads his arms out and poses for the fans.

John Kong: My goodness, the dominating performance of Icicles tonight, against NYGRYK AND Coado! All the momentum is on his side heading into Aftershock this Sunday!

Zander Lander: UP NEXT, The Revolution consisting of OmniSlash, Legendary AC and Topshelf will go against International Airstrike and Jussi in six man tag team action! Don't miss it!

***GRAPHIC***
UP NEXT: OmniSlash, Legendary AC & Topshelf vs. International Airstrike & Jussi
LATER: Bryan Danielson vs. ??? (NYGRYK chooses)

We go backstage and we see Kurt Angle walking out of a room backstage. Kurt Angle is walking down the corridor when suddenly... HE'S JUMPED! We see End of Line and StraightEdge pounding away at Kurt Angle backstage! Kurt Angle is grounded as they pound away at his body and head. Kurt Angle's cut is SPLIT OPEN AGAIN! Kurt Angle is bleeding badly! End of Line picks Kurt Angle up like a ragdoll off the cold concrete and End of Line THROWS Kurt Angle into the hard wall! Kurt Angle grunts in pain as StraightEdge and End of Line each grab an arm of Angle and WHIP HIM INTO THE WALL HARD! Kurt Angle drops like a sack of bricks as Kurt Angle's head is gushing blood. Blood starts coming out of Kurt Angle's mouth. End of Line picks Kurt Angle's now dead weight up and End of Line THROWS Kurt Angle with a hip toss into a piece of steel equipment used for the interview set! Kurt Angle lays on the broken steel piece of equipment and isn't moving. StraightEdge yells to throw him into the television monitor. StraightEdge picks Kurt Angle up and holds him in front of television. StraightEdge THROWS KURT ANGLE FACE FIRST INTO THE TELEVISION! Kurt Angle drops to the floor and his face is covered in blood! Suddenly, CRIMSONSKORPION AND COLEPENS ARE THERE! CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens begin brawling with End of Line and StraightEdge! The two teams exchange rights and lefts with each other, it's CHAOS! Backstage security and personnel get involved and separate them all! Security stands between them... WHEN COLEPENS IS SUDDENLY LAID OUT WITH A STEEL CHAIR TO THE BACK! WHAT!? CrimsonSkorpion turns AND THE MAN HITS CRIMSONSKORPION IN THE FACE WITH THE STEEL CHAIR! CrimsonSkorpion drops like a sack of bricks as security and personnel are asking the man with the chair what the hell he's doing!? The man walks over to End of Line and StraightEdge... AND IT'S REVEALED TO BE CPRICE! The fans live boo relentlessly as CPrice looks down at Kurt Angle, CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens.

CPrice: Take 'em over there!

CPrice points towards the wall with pipes along it that are connected to the wall. End of Line grabs CrimsonSkorpion and StraightEdge grabs ColePens and drags him towards the wall. CPrice goes into his pants pocket... AND PULLS OUT HANDCUFFS! CPrice handcuffs CrimsonSkorpion and then wraps the chain of the handcuffs around the pipe and then CPrice handcuffs ColePens with the remaining side of the handcuffs. ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion are TRAPPED as they're both handcuffed to a pole! CPrice smirks as he looks back and sees Kurt Angle drenched in his own blood as he lays motionless on broken glass from the television. CPrice slowly walks over to Kurt Angle and kneels down beside him.

CPrice: I'll see you later, Kurt.

CPrice gets up and laughs as he walks away and we go back to the ringside area.

John Kong: I don't believe what we just saw.

Zander Lander: That may have been too far...

John Kong: That was an assault. Last week PLUS this week... how can Kurt Angle compete tonight!?

"Big Power" hits and International Airstrike and Jussi walk out together to a nice pop from the fans. They all run down to the ring and slap some fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope. They pose but their entrance is cut off before the end...

"Revolution" hits and OmniSlash, Legendary AC and Topshelf walk out to a HUGE amount of heat from the fans. OmniSlash doesn't look impressed as he stands on the top of the stage and looks down at his opponents. Omni, AC and Topshelf talk to each other before they start walking down the ramp together towards the ring. OmniSlash and Topshelf jump up on the apron while Legendary AC slowly climbs up the steel steps. Legendary AC, OmniSlash and Topshelf enter the ring and stare down their opponents.

The Revolution (OmniSlash, Legendary AC & Topshelf) vs. International Airstrike & Jussi

Ding...ding...ding!

Topshelf and Gabriel start it out, but Topshelf wanted Jussi. Jussi tagged in and Topshelf said he was going to show him how you back up a challenge. He failed when Jussi got the better of him in their sequence and Topshelf tagged in Omni in a fit of rage. From here, the heels became dominant and took over on the offense as Omni took it to Jussi. Omni kept Jussi isolated in the corner and tagged in Legendary AC, and we started getting a more fast paced match with AC and Jussi in there. AC was on the offense for a good five minutes and looked to want to end it with a Burning Hammer, but Jussi rolled over and landed on his feet and hit Legendary AC with a backstabber! Both men were down as we head to COMMERCIAL.

When we come back, Topshelf is in the ring and has a chinlock applied to Jussi, but Jussi makes his comeback and starts fighting out of it. Eventually, the two men go at it and Jussi starts picking up the pace. Jussi had a spot where he bounced off the second rope and connected with a springboard DDT on Topshelf. This led to a double tag where Jussi tagged in Kidd and Topshelf tagged in Omni. We got hot action and the fans were invested in Kidd's offense. Legendary AC used dirty tactics that the legend would call "smart" to get Omni back in control. This led to offense from Omni and he looked to be setting up for the Omni Bottom, but Justin Gabriel gave Omni a springboard dropkick to the back and Tyson Kidd hit a complete shot. Nice double team action. Gabriel hit a 450 Splash and Kidd followed up with a Springboard Elbow Drop and KIDD PINS OMNI!

Winner: International Airstrike & Jussi @ 10:09 (8:02 shown)

John Kong: KIDD JUST PINNED OMNI!

Zander Lander: COULD THIS BE A PREVIEW OF AFTERSHOCK THIS SUNDAY!?

Tyson Kidd quickly rolls out of the ring as AC and Topshelf run in and try to attack. Kidd, Gabriel and Jussi back up the ramp with smiles on their faces at the victory. OmniSlash sits up and can't believe that he was pinned by one of his opponents at Aftershock for the titles. Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel are motioning around their waist as Omni and AC shake their heads.

***GRAPHIC***
NEXT: Bryan Danielson vs. ??? (NYGRYK chooses)
LATER: iRep addresses Marf

The Aftershock promo plays... THIS time in full.

The same "WARNING" video comes up again.

We go backstage to the broken interview set as Todd Grisham stands with CPrice.

Todd Grisham: CPrice, we gotta know, WHY are you doing this to Kurt Angle?

CPrice: Why? I said it earlier did you not have your ears open? Did you have your headphones on? Were your ears a little soggy? Cleaning them out? Having someone lick 'em clean? Did you not listen? It's simple! Kurt Angle almost ENDED my career! I have a broken nose. I have a concussion. He almost BROKE my neck! Kurt Angle ASSAULTED me! I SHOULD seek legal action but that's not enough for me. I WANT to get my revenge on him personally! TONIGHT, I END HIS CAREER! And if ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion, who are right in front of me... HOW YA DOIN', FELLAS? If those two idiots right there want to associate themselves with Kurt Angle, then they're going to feel EXACTLY what Kurt Angle will feel and sooner rather than later THEIR careers will be OVER!

CPrice takes a sip of his water and leaves the picture. He walks straight ahead and stands in front of ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion, who are looking up at him and seething. CPrice pours his bottle over and pours it all over ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion. CPrice throws the bottle in their face and laughs as he walks over. ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion look angry as the cameras fade to ringside.

"The Final Countdown" hits and the fans go nuts! They EXPLODE with "YES!" chants as Bryan Danielson laughs and strokes his beard on the top of the stage. Bryan Danielson starts doing his "YES!" taunt down the ramp as the fans do it all together with him! Bryan Danielson jumps up on the steel steps and poses on the turnbuckle and does a few more "YES!" taunts. Bryan Danielson jumps over the top rope and enters the ring and does some more "YES" taunts around the ring. Bryan Danielson now waits for his opponent...

After a pause...

"Man Beast" hits and Rhino comes out to a chorus of boos from the fans. Rhino stands on the top of the stage and beats his chest and then throws his hair back and walks down the ramp. Rhino seethes as he doesn't take his eyes off Bryan Danielson. Bryan Danielson nods as Rhino runs up the steps and enters the ring. Rhino beats on his chest and then raises his arms in the air.

Pick Your Poison
Rhino vs. Bryan Danielson

Ding...ding...ding!

This wasn't the match you'd expect and it didn't really go long. Rhino used a few power moves to stiffle Bryan Danielson's offense. Bryan Danielson eventually got in a few kicks to take down the powerful Rhino, but Rhino would quickly recover and regain control of the match. Rhino caught Bryan Danielson in mid-air and gave him a belly-to-belly suplex and Rhino then set up for the Gore. Rhino was in the corner and setting Danielson up... but the fans pop and Rhino got distracted! Here comes BIG FAT CAT! Big Fat Cat has a steel chair and Rhino runs towards the ropes, obviously distracted by Big Fat Cat... BUT BRYAN DANIELSON ROLLS RHINO UP! ...AND DANIELSON GETS THE WIN!

Winner: Bryan Danielson @ 3:02

The fans pop BIG as Bryan Danielson quickly rolls out of the ring and raises his arms in victory. Rhino can't believe as he runs towards the ropes... BUT BIG FAT CAT HITS RHINO IN THE GUT WITH THE TOP OF THE STEEL CHAIR! Rhino drops to the mat and the fans go insane as Bryan Danielson backs up the ramp with his arm in the air in victory and goes behind the curtain. Big Fat Cat enters the ring with the chair and begins stalking Rhino. The fans are going crazy as Rhino is beginning to plead with Big Fat Cat to not do anything... and the fans suddenly start booing! SHEAMUSFAN APPEARS... but Big Fat Cat senses it and instantly turns around with the steel chair and threatens to hit SheamusFan. SheamusFan holds his hands up and yells out "I'M THE BOSS! I'LL FIRE YOU!" Big Fat Cat tilts his head and lowers the chair to his side. Big Fat Cat looks sad and looks to be pulling his air in anger and sadness like a maniac. SheamusFan is confused... BUT FROM NOWHERE, RHINO RUNS OFF THE ROPES AND CUTS BIG FAT CAT IN HALF WITH A HUGE GORE! The fans boo as Rhino jumps up to his feet and poses as he stands above Big Fat Cat. SheamusFan smirks and then walks over to the apron and grabs a microphone.

SheamusFan: I hope you enjoyed that you bum! Because at Aftershock, you're going to go one-on-one... WITH RHINO! (big pop) And it's going to be NO DISQUALIFICATION! (even bigger pop)... FOR RHINO ONLY! (major heat). Which means if you lay a finger on the referee, or resort to using a chair, a table, a trash can, ANYTHING, you're going to lose! Rhino can do WHATEVER he wants though, BUDDY! (major heat) And you wanna know something else? There's going to be a special guest enforcer for that match... AND IT'S ME!

The fans boo as SheamusFan drops the microphone and gets up to his feet and raises Rhino's arm in the air! The fans boo majorly as SheamusFan smirks. SheamusFan and Rhino look down at Big Fat Cat laying motionless on the mat and the cameras fade.

We go backstage and we see OmniSlash with Todd Grisham in front of Omni's locker room.

Todd Grisham: Omni, you were just pinned moments ago by one half of the challengers for the tag team championships in six days at Aftershock, what are you feeling right now?

OmniSlash: WHAT AM I FEELING? What the hell kind of question is that? I'm feeling damn good, you know why? Because AC and Omni KNOW those two clowns that are being called challengers can't beat us for the tag team titles! NO! You see, I LET Tyson Kidd pin me out there! I wanted to give the people and more importantly, I wanted to give those two clowns a false sense of hope that they can actually beat us! But no, in reality, no, they can't pin me! Omni is two times their size and a trillion times more talented! I mean, let's be real here, do you people honestly believe that a guy who thinks he's a freakin' werewolf when in reality he just has a beard and a stupidly bad haircut and a guy whose voice makes him sound like a 10 year old comic book character and he looks like the part as well can HONESTLY defeat the Legendary AC and the legendary Omni for the tag team championships!?

Omni looks at Todd Grisham, who pauses, and then shakes his head "no" vigorously.

OmniSlash (whispers): That's what I thought.

OmniSlash opens his locker room door and enters it.

***GRAPHIC***
NEXT: iRep addresses Marf
LATER: CPrice vs. Kurt Angle - Loser Leaves HFWF

We come back and we see Bryan Danielson walking backstage, happy from his win... when NYGRYK ATTACKS BRYAN DANIELSON WITH THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP FROM BEHIND! Bryan Danielson is left laying as NYGRYK looks down at Danielson in disgust. NYGRYK places the United States Championship on his shoulder and holds his head high as he leaves.

In another area backstage, we see SheamusFan walking with Rhino backstage. Suddenly, Topshelf appears in the picture. Rhino looks angry as SheamusFan looks surprised.

Topshelf: I want Jussi at Aftershock.

SheamusFan looks at Rhino and smirks.

SheamusFan: You came at a good time. I'm in a generous mood... so you have your match at Aftershock with Jussi!

Topshelf and SheamusFan nod at each other and smirk.

"Till I Collapse" hits and iRep walks out to a mixed reaction from the fans. iRep walks out in a dress shirt and jeans and a gold necklace and big ring on his pinky. He has sunglasses on as he walks down to the ring with a microphone in hand. He actually has a smile on his face as he climbs up the steps and enters the ring. iRep enters the ring and stands in the middle as he looks into the crowd.

iRep: For days, everyone's been asking me. Twitter's been blowing up, my phone's been blowing up, everyone wants to know why I didn't save Marf last week. Well it's simple, dawg. See, that clown don't got his head on straight! I've had enough of his BS and his pie business or whatever the hell he be doing! See last week was a message to him that he needs to be serious about this! This is wrestling it ain't no pie eating contest or a baking competition. This ain't a comedy club to make y'all people laugh! This is about winning championships and Marf is the reason we aren't tag team champions today!

iRep looks around as the fans boo a bit, but some cheer.

iRep: Y'see, I still like Marf, I do. He's my partner, but I like him when he's serious! But when he's a pie eating, titty sucking, fresh milk drinking... I just... I just can't take that idiot seriously.

The fans laugh at iRep's delivery of that line.

iRep: That's Marf 98% of the time. Thinkin' about pies and titty sucking and milk, and he ain't sucking no ******* for the right reasons he doin' it for the milk, dawg! I learned that the hard way when I took a sip outta his glass one time!

The fans laugh even more as iRep bites his lip and looks like he's about to start laughing himself.

iRep: He don't got his mind on winning like I do...

Suddenly...

STRIPPER MUSIC starts playing at iRep looks around confused. iRep looks up at the stage and is confused. The camera is on the announce table where... BIG DICK JOHNSON IS IN JOGGING PANTS AND DANCING ON THE OUTSIDE. The fans laugh as Big Dick Johnson enters the ring and stands behind iRep dancing. Big Dick Johnson rubs baby oil all over his chest and belly and rips off his sweatpants and starts dancing behind iRep. iRep's eyes widen as he starts noticing what's happening. Big Dick Johnson is getting really close and his belly fat ends up pushing iRep ahead a few steps. iRep's eyes widen more than they've ever widened before and iRep turns around and stares in disbelief at Big Dick Johnson. Big Dick Johnson turns around and sprays baby oil on his ass and starts pushing it up on iRep, who keeps backing away. Big Dick Johnson slaps his own ass and tells iRep to do the same, but iRep looks disgusted... AND GIVES BIG DICK JOHNSON A SUPER KICK!

The fans boo as Big Dick Johnson lays unconscious as iRep stands over his body... and the fans suddenly pop again and MARF is out!

Marf climbs into the ring and gets a microphone and looks down at iRep. iRep is shocked as Marf gets his own microphone off the top of the steel steps.

iRep: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT MAN!? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME, YOU GOT TEN SECONDS TO EXPLAIN YOUR ***** ASS BEFORE I GIVE YOU A BEATING, BOY!

Marf: CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! Everything I've done... I've done it because I love you! Yes, I love pie! But I also love you! And I care about you! And this... (points at Big Dick Johnson). I just thought... you know, because you don't accept my pies as a gift, maybe that was your way of telling me... you prefer... STRUDEL!?

The fans pop BIG as Marf shrugs and iRep's eyes widen and he shakes his head. iRep drops his microphone and looks like he's about to hit Marf. Suddenly, the fans boo and iRep PUSHES MARF!

...AND IREP EATS A BIG BOOT FROM FRO!
The fans boo big time as Fro looks down at iRep in anger! He hit the wrong guy! Fro and Marf start going at it and start exchanging rights and lefts! Fro backs Marf into the corner and nails him with hard rights and lefts to the jaw! Fro kicks Marf in the gut repeatedly and then pulls him out of the corner and tucks his head in between his legs. Fro lifts Marf up for the Jackknife...

...BUT IREP RECOVERS AND ATTACKS FRO FROM BEHIND! iRep LIFTS FRO UP FOR THE VERTEBREAKER! ... but Fro slides out and exits the ring under the bottom rope! The fans pop as iRep stands against the ropes and stares at Fro as Fro backs up the ramp. Marf sits against the ropes with the more childish smile on his face looking up at iRep and yells "YOU SAVED ME! YOU SAVED ME!" iRep shakes his head as he looks at Marf and suddenly, SheamusFan appears on the titantron.

SheamusFan: ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF THE NONSENSE! You know what!? Fro, iRep, Marf, you all look like you have business involving each other, Fro, you're going to defend the Television Championship at AFTERSHOCK... against MARF... AND iREP IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!

The fans pop as Fro throws a fit on the stage and we go backstage.

We see Kurt Angle in the trainer's room and the trainer is telling Kurt Angle he's not competing tonight... when SheamusFan walks in!

Trainer: Boss, Kurt can't compete.

SheamusFan: You can't compete, Kurt? Really? Well, Kurt... if you can't compete... why don't you pack your bags and LEAVE!? The door is right there, the exit of the arena is down the hall, GET YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE MY COMPANY IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COMPETE TONIGHT!

Kurt Angle stands up off the doctor's bed and goes eye-to-eye with SheamusFan. Kurt Angle SPITS blood out on SheamusFan's suit! SheamusFan looks disgusted.

Kurt Angle: The only person leaving the HFWF tonight is your golden boy, CPrice, in an ambulance, WHEN I BREAK HIS ANKLE!

Kurt Angle limps past SheamusFan and leaves the trainer's room.

We get an Aftershock promo again and we get graphics for all the matches taking place at Aftershock.
-Icicles vs. Coado in a Last Ride match
-Topshelf vs. Jussi
-Big Fat Cat vs. Rhino (No DQ for Rhino; SheamusFan as Guest Enforcer)
-OmniSlash & Legendary AC (c) vs. International Airstrike for the Tag Team Championships
-Fro (c) vs. iRep vs. Marf for the Television Championship
-NYGRYK (c) vs. Bryan Danielson for the United States Championship
-CPrice, StraightEdge & End of Line vs. Kurt Angle, CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens in an Anything Goes 6 Man Tag Team Match

***GRAPHIC***
NEXT: Kurt Angle vs. CPrice - Loser Leaves HFWF

Another "they're coming" vignette plays. This time, we only see an owl on a branch. Then the scene cuts and we see the owl on the tombstone. The owl flies into the picture and with fog, the text reads "They're Coming" and in the next scene it reads "AFTERSHOCK"

"The Kings" hits and CPrice comes out in his ring gear to a HUGE amount of heat from the fans. The boos are deafening. Think CM Punk interrupting Bret Hart in Montreal x50. CPrice walks down the ramp confidently and doesn't even acknowledge the fans. CPrice climbs up the steel steps and stops on the apron and looks into the crowd. CPrice then enters the ring and walks to the corner and poses with both his arms in the air and his fists closed, the closed fist symbolizing The Revolution.

"Olympic Hero" hits and the fans EXPLODE! ...but after about 20 seconds of the music playing, it becomes clear Angle isn't coming. The fans boo. The music stops and restarts, but still nothing.

The titantron goes backstage and we see END OF LINE AND STRAIGHTEDGE DESTROYING KURT ANGLE! They're brutalizing Kurt Angle right in front of CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens, who are handcuffed and can't do anything about it! End of Line and StraightEdge taunt them as they destroy Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle is BLEEDING AGAIN! End of Line and StraightEdge take turns destroying Kurt Angle with HARD chair shots at least 20 times each. The titantron cuts and the cameras go back to CPrice in the ring.

After a few moments, the fans boo relentlessly, on the level of CPrice's heat during his entrance, the camera goes to the stage.... END OF LINE HAS KURT ANGLE OVER HIS HEAD IN A MILITARY PRESS POSITION AND IS WALKING DOWN THE RAMP. StraightEdge is behind End of Line and has a chair in hand. End of Line THROWS Kurt Angle into the ring and the fans boo as CPrice smirks as he leans in the corner.

The referee actually rings the bell! We're going to do this match!

Loser Leaves HFWF
CPrice vs. Kurt Angle

Ding...ding...ding!

CPrice takes his time and stares at Kurt Angle's body. CPrice picks Kurt Angle's dead weight up... AND HITS A STUNNER! The fans boo and Price goes for the cover! ...AND CPRICE GETS THE WIN! KURT ANGLE HAS TO LEAVE THE HFWF!

Winner: CPrice @ :57

CPrice immediately pops up to a HUGE amount of heat and yells at the referee "GET THAT ****ING PIECE OF **** OUT OF MY RING AND MY COMPANY!"

John Kong: Oh my god! What does this mean for Aftershock's main event!?

Zander Lander: 3 ON 2!

CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens are now shown on the titantron and CPrice looks up at the tron and laughs as ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion look DEFEATED. CPrice, End of Line and StraightEdge now all stand tall in the ring as the referee rolls Kurt Angle out to the floor. CPrice walks over and stands by the ropes and looks down at Kurt Angle. CPrice motions like he pulls a gun out of his trunks and shoots it down at Kurt Angle, killing him off. CPrice acts like he blows the smoke off his gun, rolls it around his finger and tucks it into his trunks. CPrice backs away and joins End of Line and StraightEdge in the middle of the ring and look up at the titantron and ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion. CPrice raises his fists in the air and yells out towards the titantron...

"WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO!? 3 ON 2!"

CPrice smirks as End of Line and StraightEdge laugh in the background. CPrice, End of Line and StraightEdge raise their arms up in the air in the middle of the ring as the fans boo and throw trash in the ring, when suddenly...

THE LIGHTS FLICKER ON AND OFF! CPrice, End of Line and StraightEdge stand in the middle of the ring and look around the arena in confusion as the fans pop. Then...

THE LIGHTS GO OFF COMPLETELY! The fans go INSANE! The lights come back on... Kurt Angle has completely disappeared from ringside... THE COMMENTATORS HAVE DISAPPEARED! THE RINGSIDE CREW HAVE DISAPPEARED! CRIMSONSKORPION AND COLEPENS ARE NO LONGER AT THE PIPE! THE HANDCUFFS ARE JUST LAYING ON THE CONCRETE BACKSTAGE! THEY'VE DISAPPEARED! The fans are going insane as CPrice, End of Line and StraightEdge look around in shock.

Suddenly, the camera changes... WE SEE THE TWO MEN IN RIOT GEAR IN THE CROWD AGAIN! They stand there and stare in the ring. We get a camera shot from where they're standing and the entire ring side area and stage is filling up with smoke. CPrice, StraightEdge and End of Line are still in the ring and walking around in shock at what's happening. The two men in riot gear now disappear and we get one final shot from the hard camera of CPrice, End of Line and StraightEdge standing in the ring, looking angry and shocked as smoke fills up the ring area and stage.

The HFWF graphic comes up to close the show.
__________________________________________________ _____
Quick Results:

-The Revolution (End of Line & StraightEdge) def. The Purple Connection (ColePens & CrimsonSkorpion) @ 14:01 (11:38 shown)
-Icicles def. NYGRYK via countout @ 3:24
-International Airstrike & Jussi def. The Revolution (OmniSlash, Legendary AC & Topshelf) @ 10:09 (8:02 shown)
-Bryan Danielson def. Rhino @ 3:02
-CPrice def. Kurt Angle @ :57

__________________________________________________ _____

AFTERSHOCK

6 Man Anything Goes Tag Team Match
The Revolution (CPrice, End of Line & StraightEdge) vs. ---, CrimsonSkorpion & ColePens

United States Championship
NYGRYK (c) vs. Bryan Danielson

Television Championship
Fro (c) vs. iRep vs. Marf

Tag Team Championships
OmniSlash & Legendary AC (c) vs. International Airstrike

Topshelf vs. Jussi

Last Ride Match
Icicles vs. Coado

No Disqualification for Rhino Only; SheamusFan as Special Enforcer
Rhino vs. Big Fat Cat

Last edited by Dean Ambrose: 01-05-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old
01-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

vCash: 500
Legit lol's for the baby oil part haha. Excellent as usual.

Old
01-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK So Bryan Danielson puts me in a match with that freakshow Icicles, look what happened #Justice

Old
01-05-2013, 09:18 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
OmniSlash @Omni
International *******s. Your monkey ***** are about to be famous! Courtesy of the great tag team of aaall time! #revolution

Old
01-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
@LegendaryAC
@InternationalAirstrike enjoy your victory. The feeling will be short lived. #CantStopRevolution

Old
01-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

I went with a different booking mentality with this show. The previous Slaughter had more than 60 minutes worth of wrestling whereas this show had exactly 31:33 worth of matches and more promos.

Was it funner to read with less matches more promos? What did you guys think of the show general?

Old
01-05-2013, 10:40 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

vCash: 50
SE @StraightEdge

It's unfortunate to see a talent like that leave this company but if you don't show the locker room the respect that they deserve then that's what happens.

Old
01-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
Ooc
I prefer more matches to more promo but having a show like today as a go home show is not bad to build up the PPV. Then again that is how I prefer watching wrestling shows too.

Old
01-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Wrestling Observer

BREAKING NEWS: CPrice has been taken to a local hospital in Tampa, Florida where he resides due to back and neck pain. CPrice was unable to leave on his own power and paramedics had to get him from his home.

More information as it becomes available.

Old
01-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

F4WOnline

Great showing ratings wise for Raw and Slaughter. Slaughter held up well vs. Raw, but Raw came out on top as they pulled out the big guns and brought back The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin and Brock Lesnar. Those additions, plus The Rock already back, gave Raw the win in the ratings.

The 1/14/13 edition of Monday Night Slaughter got a 3.64 rating, which is up considerably from 3.44 rating they did last week. Slaughter continues its upward trend and pulled in the biggest rating they've ever done on television as the go-home show for Aftershock.

The 1/14/13 edition of Monday Night Raw was up big from last week as this week's Raw drew a 3.79 rating, which is the highest rating Raw has gotten since Raw 1000. This is up from last week's 3.4 rating.

We're going to have an update on CPrice by tomorrow afternoon. He's in the hospital and word is he's in a lot of pain.

Old
01-06-2013, 10:15 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

*At a house show somewhere BFC walks up to the ring wearing a pair of shades, a 'Boots 2 *****' t-shirt and a Snooki amount of fake tan. He stands stoically in the middle of the ring, eyebrow raises as he slowly raises the mic to his mouth*

FINALLY!!!!!! THE NHL....HAS COME BACK...............

home.

Old
01-06-2013, 11:16 AM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

*Icicles is seen in his somber warehouse set. He stares into the camera.*

Coado...

Aftershock...

*Suddenly, Icicles smiles the rictus grin of a madman.*

Your world ends.

*The scene fades.*

Old
01-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

@Fro Fro
Triple Threat? Basically a handicap match...doesn't matter... #ImBetterThanYou

Old
01-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

HFWF YT Video Promo

We see Topshelf sitting on the bank of a lake, Indian style. He is wearing black gym shorts and a Revolution hoodie. The camera pans in on his face, showing a reflective look as he stares out at the water.

We hear his voice " For years, I was too scared...too afraid to let everyone know what I feel, what I stand for. Fear is a scam, fear is a restriction of the highest order. At Aftershock, Jussi finds out what years of pent up frustration exploding like a keg of gunpowder feels like. My fury will not go unnoticed..."

The camera slowly backs out to a panoramic view as Topshelf stands up, skips a rock across the lake and walks away.

Old
01-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Wrestling Observer

There's more details about CPrice being rushed to hospital. He collapsed in his home and paramedics were rushed to the scene to get him to the hospital. He had really high blood pressure. During his fall, he hit his head again.

Doctors have advised CPrice to not do any physical activity for at least six months, but CPrice has been sending out the feeling to backstage officials via text message that he's still going to work Aftershock.

Old
01-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Marf

@TheRealMarf

Looks like I have a shot to take another title away from @Fro #YearofthePie

Old
01-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

HFWFFan @HFWFFan
@HFWF what's up with @CPrice?

HFWF @HFWF
@HFWFFan we can't say at this time. We'll have an update sometime during the week.

Old
01-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

@Fro Fro
what a joke...you beat that piece of trash Modo... #ImBetterThanYou #DealWithIt

Closed Thread