Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Central Europe Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Italy

Visiting Prague for games, help with tickets

Old
10-25-2013, 04:09 PM
turk96

vCash: 500
Visiting Prague for games, help with tickets

I'll be in Prague Feb. 27 through March 3rd next year. I'm trying to buy tickets for games for Lev Praha vs. Dinamo Msk Feb. 28 and Slavia Praha vs. Sparta Praha on March 2nd. For the Lev games it seems they don't sell tickets more than a few weeks in advance. Is that the case? For the Slavia/Sparta game it does seem to sell tickets, but Google translate is no use on the site. I tried to purchase the tickets, and it seemed to be working, even let me choose my seat and gave me what looked like a ticket with bar code, but never allowed me to enter payment information. I'm not sure if I was given a voucher type ticket or not. Anyone have any experience with this that can help out a hopeless English-only speaker?

turk96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2013, 06:47 PM
swosh
Im pink hair niггa

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk96 View Post
I'll be in Prague Feb. 27 through March 3rd next year. I'm trying to buy tickets for games for Lev Praha vs. Dinamo Msk Feb. 28 and Slavia Praha vs. Sparta Praha on March 2nd. For the Lev games it seems they don't sell tickets more than a few weeks in advance. Is that the case? For the Slavia/Sparta game it does seem to sell tickets, but Google translate is no use on the site. I tried to purchase the tickets, and it seemed to be working, even let me choose my seat and gave me what looked like a ticket with bar code, but never allowed me to enter payment information. I'm not sure if I was given a voucher type ticket or not. Anyone have any experience with this that can help out a hopeless English-only speaker?
These clubs sell tickets at first one month before match

swosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2013, 10:13 PM
turk96

Thanks. I actually was able to already purchase a ticket to the Slavia/Sparta game (second row, first row was already sold out). But it does appear that Lev doesn't sell their tickets very far in advance.

turk96 is online now   Reply With Quote