HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

kings v. sharks

Closed Thread

Old
09-21-2003, 05:57 PM
agentfouser

vCash:
kings v. sharks

did someone make a game day thread and i just didn't see it?

we won, 4-1. esa pirnes scored twice, matty norstrom got a power play goal (!), and i believe joe corvo got an empty netter at the end. i forget who scored for san jose. huet started, and sounded great, then hlincka finished. huet gave up the goal (i think).

pirnes is sounding like a great 6th round draft pick. nick and darryl were talking about how good he was last night as well.

Old
09-21-2003, 06:20 PM
IGM

vCash: 500
I just got into my hotel room after the game and it was great. Esa continues to look like an NHLer and Huett was as solid as ever. I can say that Esa looks twice as good as Bednar ever did. I think the thing that he does that is solid is that he is always moving and really good without the puck. He doesn't sit and watch the play when he doesn't have the puck, he keeps moving in the slot and the crease and is always making himself open. He is having a great camp. Who knows what will happen by the time the season starts but if he can keep this play up and working as hard at camp everyday as he has been he might have a shot.

Corvo looked better than he did last year during the game and Matty had his best effort of the pre season so far. Luc was great tonite and left early because some hack on the guppies clipped the back of his knee (slash) right in front of the ref with no call. I mean, it couldn't have looked any more deliberate than it did but no call. I hope Luc is alright because he has been our best forward so far. It isn't only his point production, he is constantly telling the kids where they need to be and yapping on the bench. He has always been a good guy on the bench and such but he is being very vocal now.

A good game. The only bad thing is that Bakersfield is the worst place on earth and before the game it was probably 110 degrees outside and the area that the rink is in has this really bad smell to it. I hope they stop playing this game here.

That's all I have, I am going to swim and then sleep.

Old
09-21-2003, 07:55 PM
Laperriere22*

vCash: 500
Does anybody have the complete rosters for the Kings and Sharks from this game? Would be appreciated.

Closed Thread