HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

Home Opener Bar Crawl Tues Jan 22

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-12-2013, 10:40 PM
  #1
Devils Dominion
Spend Harris' $ Lou
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Conte's Critic
Country: United States
Posts: 17,209
vCash: 500
Home Opener Bar Crawl Tues Jan 22

Here is my idea, if anyone wants to set it up by my guest.

Meet @ Edison Ale House on Edsion Place @ 2pm.

Next is Scully's Pub on Clinton St.

Next is McGovern's on New St.

Next is 27 Mix on Halsey st.

Next is Killkenny Ale House on Central Ave.

Next is MMM Bellos on Market St

Next is Hells Kitchen on Bruen & Lafeyette

Next is Arena Louge on Mulberry & Green St (if still open)

Next is Dino BBQ on Market St

Wrap up on quick drinks @ Loft 47 or Brick City Bar & Grill on Edison Place

Who's in?

Devils Dominion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 10:42 PM
  #2
BrodeursCups
Zajac flat out sucks
 
BrodeursCups's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NoDak now NYC area
Country: United States
Posts: 29,763
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BrodeursCups
That's a lot of stops. How many will pass out before the game even starts?

BrodeursCups is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 10:47 PM
  #3
Devils Dominion
Spend Harris' $ Lou
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Conte's Critic
Country: United States
Posts: 17,209
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeursCups View Post
That's a lot of stops. How many will pass out before the game even starts?
It's fine with to cut out Arena Louge & Dino and finish up with Loft 47.


Last edited by Devils Dominion: 01-12-2013 at 10:53 PM.
Devils Dominion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 10:54 PM
  #4
DevilsTilIDie
Registered User
 
DevilsTilIDie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Dominion View Post
Here is my idea, if anyone wants to set it up by my guest.

Meet @ Edison Ale House on Edsion Place @ 2pm.

Next is Scully's Pub on Clinton St.

Next is McGovern's on New St.

Next is 27 Mix on Halsey st.

Next is Killkenny Ale House on Central Ave.

Next is MMM Bellos on Market St

Next is Hells Kitchen on Bruen & Lafeyette

Next is Arena Louge on Mulberry & Green St (if still open)

Next is Dino BBQ on Market St

Wrap up on quick drinks @ Loft 47 or Brick City Bar & Grill on Edison Place

Who's in?


I do believe arena lounge has been permanently closed, as per last season around.. like what.. *May*
(One person died outside the Arena Lounge and one was injured in a shooting)


Last edited by DevilsTilIDie: 01-12-2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Fixed the month
DevilsTilIDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 11:55 AM
  #5
ILikeItVeryMuch*
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 36,073
vCash: 500
Take it from me, midweek bar crawls tend to not work well, but give it a shot.

I plan to be in Newark early, but plan to stop at just Hells and Scully's.

ILikeItVeryMuch* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 02:15 PM
  #6
Brick City
Ignore me!
 
Brick City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 575
vCash: 500
Arena Lounge is closed for good. Think it actually re-opened for a bit a few weeks after the shooting. However, drove by it yesterday and there was a 'For Sale/Rent' sign in the window. Also heard Uber Burger went under (may have been posted here already).

On the upside, a Joe's Crab Shack is going into the Marriott Courtyard.

Brick City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 02:20 PM
  #7
Wingman77
Glory Days
 
Wingman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Although its about a month away, the first weekend home game is Sat. 2/9 vs the pens at 7pm and it might not be a bad idea to get a crawl going then

As ILIVM said, weeknight is going to be tough mainly because of people coming from work/etc

Wingman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 02:53 PM
  #8
JerseyGuy276
An American Outlaw
 
JerseyGuy276's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A Flood Zone
Country: United States
Posts: 8,941
vCash: 500
Have classes that day so can't get there that early.

JerseyGuy276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 11:12 PM
  #9
DevilsTilIDie
Registered User
 
DevilsTilIDie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
Arena Lounge is closed for good. Think it actually re-opened for a bit a few weeks after the shooting. However, drove by it yesterday and there was a 'For Sale/Rent' sign in the window. Also heard Uber Burger went under (may have been posted here already).

On the upside, a Joe's Crab Shack is going into the Marriott Courtyard.


Thats AWFUL! Uber Burger was AWESOME! Their beer towers always made my day before a game.

DevilsTilIDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.