HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The AHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The AHL Discuss the American Hockey League; its players, teams, and games.

Bears on TV

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-25-2005, 02:57 PM
  #1
MassiveHabs
Registered User
 
MassiveHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,803
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MassiveHabs
Bears on TV

I'm sure most out there don't care, but I believe that tommorow nite (2/26) the Hershey bears will be playin the WB/Scranton Penguins on ABC27. If there are any other hockey starved fans out there...

MassiveHabs is offline  
Old
02-25-2005, 03:04 PM
  #2
7641
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: PA/SC
Country: United States
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
Also, tonight's Bears/Phantoms game will be televised on Comcast Sports Net (Philly).

7641 is offline  
Old
02-25-2005, 03:41 PM
  #3
Crossbar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 48" above the ice
Posts: 5,117
vCash: 500
Bears related question....

Quote:
ADD Olson, Josh (LW) loaned from San Antonio (AHL)
DEL Savage, Andre (C) loaned to San Antonio (AHL)
Anyone know if this is an unofficial trade between Colorado and Florida? Earlier Florida and Edmonton similarly "loaned" forwards Beaudoin and Cullen to each other and was later believed it would become an official trade once a CBA is in place for the NHL. If anyone has any info with a source please post!

Crossbar is offline  
Old
02-25-2005, 04:08 PM
  #4
#66
Registered User
 
#66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: United States
Posts: 10,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveHabs
I'm sure most out there don't care, but I believe that tommorow nite (2/26) the Hershey bears will be playin the WB/Scranton Penguins on ABC27. If there are any other hockey starved fans out there...
The Penguins have also been webcasting their games. The first webcast was pretty piss poor but I've heard that the problems were corrected in the second go round.

#66 is offline  
Old
02-25-2005, 05:31 PM
  #5
bruins4777*
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #66
The Penguins have also been webcasting their games. The first webcast was pretty piss poor but I've heard that the problems were corrected in the second go round.
Its not a webcast ABC27 is this local network show place around here that planed to show a few games. They showed manchseter and hartford earlier this season. I live in the area of hershey so i saw them on TV.

bruins4777* is offline  
Old
02-25-2005, 08:18 PM
  #6
MassiveHabs
Registered User
 
MassiveHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,803
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MassiveHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruins4777
Its not a webcast ABC27 is this local network show place around here that planed to show a few games. They showed manchseter and hartford earlier this season. I live in the area of hershey so i saw them on TV.
Yeah the previous broadcasts were pretty interesting, but i think the other dude was talkin aboot something different

MassiveHabs is offline  
Old
03-12-2005, 04:24 PM
  #7
bruins4777*
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,282
vCash: 500
Yes they did play on ABC27 I live in hershey, but I do hate the Bears.

bruins4777* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.