HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Russia
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Russian hockey disaster in Sochi 2014

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-29-2013, 06:30 AM
  #1
Raptor1990
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Devínska Nová Ves
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Russian hockey disaster in Sochi 2014

I hope that there will be very few KHL players or none at all.
Because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOH6uRI6UpI

Almost 99% of KHL players are useless in Russian NT thats why.

Even russian U20 could play better.


Last edited by Raptor1990: 09-29-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Raptor1990 is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 07:27 AM
  #2
Den
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Stockholm
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,037
vCash: 500
This one will be locked really quick...

Den is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 07:36 AM
  #3
Raptor1990
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Devínska Nová Ves
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Why ? You think that someone really cares about critism of hyped-KHL ?

Raptor1990 is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 10:34 AM
  #4
kp61c
Registered User
 
kp61c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moscow
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,231
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor1990 View Post
Why ? You think that someone really cares about critism of hyped-KHL ?
we need to be realistic here, while some criticism towards the khl is well deserved it's not like there're hordes of players to choose from the nhl. and that practice of late to invite players only because they play in the nhl is pretty lame too. i mean some hotheads praised loktionov to the heavens here before wc and he of course promptly was given a place in the first line alongside rads and kovy. some may remember how this panned out

kp61c is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 10:55 AM
  #5
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The lunatic fridge
Country: Finland
Posts: 50,055
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp61c View Post
we need to be realistic here, while some criticism towards the khl is well deserved it's not like there're hordes of players to choose from the nhl. and that practice of late to invite players only because they play in the nhl is pretty lame too. i mean some hotheads praised loktionov to the heavens here before wc and he of course promptly was given a place in the first line alongside rads and kovy. some may remember how this panned out
Yes, Russia failing at Worlds was all Loktionov's fault...

Jussi is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 11:15 AM
  #6
kp61c
Registered User
 
kp61c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moscow
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,231
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
Yes, Russia failing at Worlds was all Loktionov's fault...
if you say so
but while we are hallucinating it's not loktionov's fault, i mean he did'n invite himself to the wc, did he?

kp61c is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 11:23 AM
  #7
Raptor1990
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Devínska Nová Ves
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Radulov and Kovalchoke sucks at NT level in recent 2-3 years a lot and about olympics level ?

See KHL "all-stars" fails like Zaripov and Zinoviev in 2010 Vancouver they did not even knew where is north and west in match against Canada.

I don`t see Russias NT future very bright.

Raptor1990 is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 12:23 PM
  #8
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The lunatic fridge
Country: Finland
Posts: 50,055
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp61c View Post
if you say so
but while we are hallucinating it's not loktionov's fault, i mean he did'n invite himself to the wc, did he?
It's the other guys on the line (including the rest of team and coaching staff) that should bare the responsibility for the poor performances, not him.

Jussi is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 08:47 PM
  #9
Dynamo81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Aussie in Moscow
Posts: 1,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor1990 View Post
I hope that there will be very few KHL players or none at all.
Horrible logic, Slovakia basically had the same amount of KHL Players at the last Olympics as Russia. In fact the Russia 2006 team had 8 RSL(KHL's predecessor) players and that did not stop them from making the SF.

2010 Olympics
Slovakia - 4th Place - 8 KHL Players + A player from the Slovak League

Russia - QF - 9 KHL Players

Russia at the 2006 Olympics had 8 local players
2006 Olympics
Russia - 4th Place - 8 RSL players (Won against Sweden, Canada, USA).

Maybe, just maybe it is not that much to do with picking players from the KHL but more to do with Russia having horrible team chemistry and weaker players?

I think Russia will miserably fail at the Olympics, getting a medal will be the equivalent to winning Gold.

Dynamo81 is offline  
Old
09-30-2013, 04:03 AM
  #10
stv11
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,964
vCash: 500
Nothing good can come out of this.

stv11 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.