HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Murray, Blake, McSorely sighting...

Closed Thread

Old
02-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Murray, Blake, McSorely sighting...

Looks like I beat them to the punch in reporting this, but last night Kingsjohn, Mitchrock and myself, went to the Ice Dogs game where we spotted of all people, Glen Murray, Rob Blake and Marty McSorely.

They had no desire in talking with us, but it was kinda funny to see them in the cheap seats, sitting behind us. I guess with no NHL hockey they are relegated up to the 6$ seats as well.

Let the rumors fly. Murray's to sign with L.A., Blake wants to be traded back!

Old
02-27-2005, 01:03 PM
AnThGrt

Send a message via AIM to AnThGrt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
Looks like I beat them to the punch in reporting this, but last night Kingsjohn, Mitchrock and myself, went to the Ice Dogs game where we spotted of all people, Glen Murray, Rob Blake and Marty McSorely.

They had no desire in talking with us, but it was kinda funny to see them in the cheap seats, sitting behind us. I guess with no NHL hockey they are relegated up to the 6$ seats as well.

Let the rumors fly. Murray's to sign with L.A., Blake wants to be traded back!
Thats sweet stuff // I thought Murray already signed with us and Blake was traded back for Miller..... :lol

Old
02-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Mxpunk

Yeah, Murray is spending a lot of time in LA....I saw him at Pacific Sales buying a fridge...

Old
02-27-2005, 10:33 PM
McSorley 33

Well, just to throw this in here. Blake, McSorely and Murray went to a UFC show I believe it was 49 in Vegas months back and the annoucer Roe Rogan was talking about Marty as the camera was on him and Rob and Glenn, who was sitting to Rob's left was trying to lean out of the way, it was funny, was talking about Martys pims in the league. The crowd did give them a loud cheer. Anyway, it seems they like each other and I've always wanted Glenn back and Ziggy. That would be my only two. Also, I personnal know Yuri Moscersky of the Ice Dogs now on the Crunch filling in for Sugden. Kinda crazy to be From Yorba Linda and play hockey. I saw that he even got 4 preseason games in the NHL. I might make a thread about him in AHL board or on the Crunch page. Anyway just wanted to add that. MARTY

Closed Thread