HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Allison and Deadmarsh

Closed Thread

Old
02-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Skebo

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Skebo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiesRLikeWins4Us
But as far as Allison goes... He's a great player, but I don't know if he's really injured.
What? He failed the physical in Carolina on purpose? I'm sure teams are falling all over themselves now to get a look at him. What does Allison gain by faking an injury for this duration? He's a FA and a world class player, when healthy. He doesn't get paid top dollar for watching games, he gets paid the big bucks for playing.

The doctors may not know exactly what it is, but Allison can't play hockey at this point. It's great how a bunch of couch potatos come in here and talk about guys like Allison faking injuries when Allison has probably indured 10 times more pain in his hockey career than most of you will in your lifetime. Just face it, he's really injured.

Old
02-28-2005, 09:27 AM
jfont

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Wash
Yeah Dammit!!!! (note: that was the first and last time anyone's ever stickied anything I've done here... I'd like to thank the academy, and all those who voted for me. I'd like to thank my parents, and jfont, for always believing in me... I'd like to thank Kingsjohn for teaching me how to type.... and if I've forgotten anyone, you know how I feel about you all.)
LOL! you're welcome...

ummmm...what planet was that again FW?

02-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Dooney
Love me some Carter!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skebo
The doctors may not know exactly what it is, but Allison can't play hockey at this point. It's great how a bunch of couch potatos come in here and talk about guys like Allison faking injuries when Allison has probably indured 10 times more pain in his hockey career than most of you will in your lifetime. Just face it, he's really injured.
I. Probably indured 10X more pain. Um yeah ok....You don't know anything about anyone here. But generalizations are cool.

At least Deadmarsh had a better attitude about his injuries. I don't think anyone is truly disputing the fact that he is injured, esp in light of the fact that he failed the physical in Carolina ( poor baby) excuse me for my lack of sympathy but it has run dry ( just as many people have with me) Stuff happens and people just got tired of the wishy washy-ness of it all. Deadmarsh was straight forward and fan friendly.

In his day Allison was great, I'll give him that but I don't think he ever wanted to come to LA anyhow.

Closed Thread