HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Windsor Spitfires 2012-13 Season Thread (Part 7)

Closed Thread

Old
01-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Raisy

vCash: 500
The thing is that even if they did blow it up and rebuild, the same people would still complain that they are losing.

Old
01-29-2013, 10:33 AM
Spitsfan67*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crottenham View Post
Reading from afar I hate to say it but this club looks alot like the Maple Leafs.....always doing just enough to hover around that last playoff spot rather than burning it down and starting a rebuild.

Ooops, hamstrung without draft picks the next few year so that won't work! Tough spot currently.
you must have short memory...do you not remember the spits won Back-to-Back Memorial Cups and do you not remember the names that played here( Hall, Ellis, Henrique, Nemisz, Wellwood, Fowler, Shugg, Kassian, I can keep going)...This was a bad reload and some guys did not develop as planned and when Koko left this season went down hill and this team as of now is in a deep hole and time is running out, to compare us to the Leafs is just stupid since this management took over the spits only missed the playoffs that first year since then us Windsor fans have been watching young stars and some great seasons of hockey, sure this season has been a bit of a struggle to watch but this management will get this team back to the mem cup in short time with or without the draft picks because they have a winning mentality and want to win.

Last edited by Spitsfan67*: 01-29-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old
01-29-2013, 11:49 AM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

I don't understand it. I enjoy reading all posts for my love of hockey. For the better part of the year, it is doom and gloom and everybody calling for action. The trade deadline saw several moves, and I think out of all the trades Windsor made their team quite a bit better in two ways: by the players they added, and also subtracting some under achievers. So with that said I ask this: what were your expectations? Did you think that the trades would be made and Windsor would be the power house of the league, squeek into 8th place and then go on a magical run to the cup?
They improved their team substantially....doesn't mean they can repair what over half a schedule has done to their record. Even if they get into the playoffs odds are they are out in 5 or 6 games. The gate money would be good for the organization, finishing in 9th doesn't do anything at all. They won't make employment decisions based on that just to show they care. Of course they care and want to succeed.
I still say it is a stretch to consider the Spits as a host of the cup next year, but depending on offseason moves, I think this team as is can be a top 4 team next year.
I doubt Rychel would ever admit it, but the deadline moves were made with next year in mind, not this year. You think HE thought hey if I make these moves we can maybe win the league this year? Nope.
If they can get hot, like I said, gate money and playoff hockey is always good. But this team and its fans with a dose of reality need to be looking to next year.
Sidenote: I agree with whoever said "the brawl was on Boughner, look who he put out". Note great coaching with an important 3 game stretch coming up this weekend.
Although hey, maybe Boughner is already looking towards next year.
For those paying attention, this also supports the claim you need to be playing your draft eligible back up goalie more.

Old
01-29-2013, 11:55 AM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisy View Post
The thing is that even if they did blow it up and rebuild, the same people would still complain that they are losing.
My biggest complaint the last 2 years is there doesn't seem to be a clear plan, if there is a clear plan I thought it was put together haphazardly and rushed. Put it this way if they don't host the Memorial Cup the worst thing Windsor could is try and make a run next year. For the long term health of the organization and viability of the franchise they should sell if they don't get the Memorial Cup. Picture the Spitfires in 14/15 if they go for it. Rychel, Vail, Johnson, Sieloff, Koekkoek, Marchese, Giftopolous, Ebert would all be gone along with whoever you have as OA's that year and any additional 19 year olds you pick up. Heck you may even lose Ho-Sang to the NHL.

Your core for 14/15 would be Verbeek, Bateman, Murphy, Sanvido, DeKort and that is under the assumption none of those guys are moved to make a run next year. That stands up to what 06/07 looked like even worse probably.

Right now it looks like Windsor will not make the playoffs, over the past 3 weeks they have played 2 more games than Saginaw and only gained 1 point. Saginaw has 53 points if they were to only end up with 68 points at the end of the year they would have to play .394 hockey which is very poor. Windsor would have to play .523 hockey the rest of the year to get that final playoff spot. That scenario isn't very realistic. What would be more realistic is if Saginaw played .470 which would give them another 18 points which puts them at 71. Spits would have to play .625 hockey to grab that final playoff spot. I think Rychel underestimated how well the Spits would have to play at the trade deadline in order to make the playoffs. Right now it looks like we will see 20 more games out of Khokhlachev then he's gone, would you rather have moved him for a couple assets or try and make a run for 8th seed and miss out?

Windsor has 20 games and 9 of them are against Plymouth, London, Guelph and Owen Sound.

Imagine the bounty you could get if you moved Rychel, Vail, Sieloff next year them being moved would help the Spits more than 1 year of them playing for Windsor. In this scenario the plan would be clear. Nobody here can say what the current plan is other than bidding for a Memorial Cup. Over the past 2 years the Spits have been bottom feeders of the OHL along with Peterborough, Erie, and Kingston. Forget for a moment that the Spits are gunning for an 8th seed overall these past 2 years are you happy in the direction this franchise is going?

Old
01-29-2013, 12:17 PM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights77 View Post
I don't understand it. I enjoy reading all posts for my love of hockey. For the better part of the year, it is doom and gloom and everybody calling for action. The trade deadline saw several moves, and I think out of all the trades Windsor made their team quite a bit better in two ways: by the players they added, and also subtracting some under achievers. So with that said I ask this: what were your expectations? Did you think that the trades would be made and Windsor would be the power house of the league, squeek into 8th place and then go on a magical run to the cup?
They improved their team substantially....doesn't mean they can repair what over half a schedule has done to their record. Even if they get into the playoffs odds are they are out in 5 or 6 games. The gate money would be good for the organization, finishing in 9th doesn't do anything at all. They won't make employment decisions based on that just to show they care. Of course they care and want to succeed.
I still say it is a stretch to consider the Spits as a host of the cup next year, but depending on offseason moves, I think this team as is can be a top 4 team next year.
I doubt Rychel would ever admit it, but the deadline moves were made with next year in mind, not this year. You think HE thought hey if I make these moves we can maybe win the league this year? Nope.
If they can get hot, like I said, gate money and playoff hockey is always good. But this team and its fans with a dose of reality need to be looking to next year.
Sidenote: I agree with whoever said "the brawl was on Boughner, look who he put out". Note great coaching with an important 3 game stretch coming up this weekend.
Although hey, maybe Boughner is already looking towards next year.
For those paying attention, this also supports the claim you need to be playing your draft eligible back up goalie more.
The rub here is that 2 of the acquisitions in Khokhlachev and Aleardi won't be around next year. Next year you have to fill in 2 spots on the top line to go with Rychel which isn't easily done. You have underachievers like Vail and Johnson on the 2nd line when they are a better fit on the 3rd line. Even if you believe Ho-Sang can be moved up with Rychel you still have a whole 2nd line to fill and another spot on the top line to fill.

The problem started early on by most prognostications people had the Spits making the playoffs maybe a 6th seed. When it was clear early on that London, Owen Sound, Guelph, Kitchener and Plymouth were all better moves needed to be made earlier on to make this team better equipped to make the playoffs. When you saw Sarnia playing good enough hockey with Boucher, Galchenyuk, Sarault and JP Anderson to contend and certainly make the playoffs you were down to competing for the final 2 playoff spots. Rychel waited 40 games into the season before addressing the needs of this team and by the looks of it he was too late.

We can talk about them being a top 4 team in the west next year but that's no guarantee especially with how most people thought Windsor would make the playoffs this year. Guelph and London certainly look to have better rosters than Windsor. I am still tempted to put Plymouth ahead of Windsor with a core of Wilson-Mistele-Hartman-Payne and maybe an OA like Meurs up front. Keep in mind the last time Windsor beat Plymouth was Nov 5th 2011, they have lost 10 straight to Plymouth. Plymouth is back to owning Windsor, the Whalers are definitely inside the Spits head. There is a lot of work to do with this team before anybody starts thinking about top 4 seed next year. You need to find out who will be goalie, you will need to figure out what's wrong with Johnson and Vail. You need to hope Marchese can come back from a couple concussions and see if he's on board with making this team better. You also have to hope Koekkoek's shoulder is good enough to take a pounding for 68+ games.

Old
01-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Crottenham

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
The rub here is that 2 of the acquisitions in Khokhlachev and Aleardi won't be around next year. Next year you have to fill in 2 spots on the top line to go with Rychel which isn't easily done. You have underachievers like Vail and Johnson on the 2nd line when they are a better fit on the 3rd line. Even if you believe Ho-Sang can be moved up with Rychel you still have a whole 2nd line to fill and another spot on the top line to fill.

The problem started early on by most prognostications people had the Spits making the playoffs maybe a 6th seed. When it was clear early on that London, Owen Sound, Guelph, Kitchener and Plymouth were all better moves needed to be made earlier on to make this team better equipped to make the playoffs. When you saw Sarnia playing good enough hockey with Boucher, Galchenyuk, Sarault and JP Anderson to contend and certainly make the playoffs you were down to competing for the final 2 playoff spots. Rychel waited 40 games into the season before addressing the needs of this team and by the looks of it he was too late.

We can talk about them being a top 4 team in the west next year but that's no guarantee especially with how most people thought Windsor would make the playoffs this year. Guelph and London certainly look to have better rosters than Windsor. I am still tempted to put Plymouth ahead of Windsor with a core of Wilson-Mistele-Hartman-Payne and maybe an OA like Meurs up front. Keep in mind the last time Windsor beat Plymouth was Nov 5th 2011, they have lost 10 straight to Plymouth. Plymouth is back to owning Windsor, the Whalers are definitely inside the Spits head. There is a lot of work to do with this team before anybody starts thinking about top 4 seed next year. You need to find out who will be goalie, you will need to figure out what's wrong with Johnson and Vail. You need to hope Marchese can come back from a couple concussions and see if he's on board with making this team better. You also have to hope Koekkoek's shoulder is good enough to take a pounding for 68+ games.
It certainly goes to show you that a couple of weak drafting years can REALLY put you behind the eight-ball for years to come, particularly in junior hockey where you can lose guys after only two years.

Old
01-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

Quote:

The wildcard in all of this, is who will be available during both drafts (especially import as you can end up with a high impact player) and the development of your existing players over the summer. Many thought London would take a step back after losing Tinordi, McKegg, Watson, Houser, Cook, Knight, Namestnikov....I mean, look at those names.
I think Ho-Sang will be that much better, Vail I really think will continue to develop...what about rookies and/or college players that could step in? I think after the dust settles from both drafts, the development of existing players and wildcard scenarios play out (college player reports etc) the Spits will be competitive. Take it a step further. Lets say at the start of the year, they ARE 4th place team. With further moves can have them compete for the title.....heck, can't be much worse of a situation than what is going on the the W right now with Saskatoon. Granted they are in a really tough division but barely above .500 and they are the host?! Yikes, talk about missing the target.
To clarify: you would prefer a totaly rebuild (unload all viable big ticket assets) and not bother bidding for the cup, and aim for a run of 14/15 correct? (just asking, I dont' necessarily disagree with it...its just if that was the case, you have to committ to a total rebuild and stick with it).

Old
01-29-2013, 12:46 PM
aresknights

Quote:
Rychel waited 40 games into the season before addressing the needs of this team and by the looks of it he was too late.
I agree. Rychel came out earlier in the year and said changes will be made. Then, it appears he stood pat until the deadline. Maybe he couldnt find a partner ealrier? Im not sure but moves needed to be made earlier and Rychel said they would.

Old
01-29-2013, 02:31 PM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
The wildcard in all of this, is who will be available during both drafts (especially import as you can end up with a high impact player) and the development of your existing players over the summer. Many thought London would take a step back after losing Tinordi, McKegg, Watson, Houser, Cook, Knight, Namestnikov....I mean, look at those names.
I think Ho-Sang will be that much better, Vail I really think will continue to develop...what about rookies and/or college players that could step in? I think after the dust settles from both drafts, the development of existing players and wildcard scenarios play out (college player reports etc) the Spits will be competitive. Take it a step further. Lets say at the start of the year, they ARE 4th place team. With further moves can have them compete for the title.....heck, can't be much worse of a situation than what is going on the the W right now with Saskatoon. Granted they are in a really tough division but barely above .500 and they are the host?! Yikes, talk about missing the target.
To clarify: you would prefer a totaly rebuild (unload all viable big ticket assets) and not bother bidding for the cup, and aim for a run of 14/15 correct? (just asking, I dont' necessarily disagree with it...its just if that was the case, you have to committ to a total rebuild and stick with it).
Good post agree with everything u that u wrote,a big difference would be if the Spits are to lure Nick Schmaltz and Evan Allen to the fold,they both would wind up up on the 6
If that were to occur I could the lines being
HoSang-Rychel- Allen
Schmaltz-Vail-Johnson
Giftopoulous-Marchese-1st rd Euro
Verbeek-Studnicka-Bowen

Def= Bateman-Koekkoek
Ebert-Sanvido
Murphy-Seiloff

Goalies- Pavelka-Dekort/Kuchmey

spares-Bilcke,Graham-Hughes
Dodero-Leslie-Hughes
Def- Brown-Morrison
Baughman-Killins

Does not include an O/a,another Euro if u move Pavelka,14 draft picks 2013 draft
and free agents

Old
01-29-2013, 02:35 PM
OHLTG

Quote:
My biggest complaint the last 2 years is there doesn't seem to be a clear plan, if there is a clear plan I thought it was put together haphazardly and rushed
The plan last year was to rebuild, which is what they did. It may not have been to everyone's liking, but the attempt was there. When you deal Campbell and Kuhnhackl, you're sending a message that you're trying to put together future pieces.

This year, they fully expected to be near the top of the standings. I don't think anyone, myself included, expected what's happened. That said, being at the bottom, they're trying to make the playoffs to show Windsor fans that they're not giving up. I'd imagine, outside of the internet world, fans would hate to see them miss the playoffs. While it shouldn't be about $$, I can understand why, to an extent, it is. You can't say "we're going to make serious noise", then accept missing playoffs, and hope that the casual fans stick around.

Quote:
Your core for 14/15 would be Verbeek, Bateman, Murphy, Sanvido, DeKort and that is under the assumption none of those guys are moved to make a run next year. That stands up to what 06/07 looked like even worse probably.
You're assuming these guys won't develop in the least, over a span of two full seasons.

Old
01-29-2013, 02:48 PM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
The plan last year was to rebuild, which is what they did. It may not have been to everyone's liking, but the attempt was there. When you deal Campbell and Kuhnhackl, you're sending a message that you're trying to put together future pieces.

This year, they fully expected to be near the top of the standings. I don't think anyone, myself included, expected what's happened. That said, being at the bottom, they're trying to make the playoffs to show Windsor fans that they're not giving up. I'd imagine, outside of the internet world, fans would hate to see them miss the playoffs. While it shouldn't be about $$, I can understand why, to an extent, it is. You can't say "we're going to make serious noise", then accept missing playoffs, and hope that the casual fans stick around.

You're assuming these guys won't develop in the least, over a span of two full seasons.
I doubt very much HoSang nakes the NHL at 18 in 2014/2015,age 19 maybe,he needs to get much stronger to succeed at the next level,skills are there strength is not

Old
01-29-2013, 02:57 PM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post

I agree they started the rebuild last yr,especially after dealing Kuhnhackl and Campbell,and getting only picks in return,with the exception of the surprising Pavelka, a bonus if u ask spits management
They wanted to do it a year earlier but the closeness and temptation of a 3rd straight mem cup,and finishing in the final 4 to boot make it worth it
A year or 2 of rebuilding is fine by me
I agree with Boughner had Koko been here at the start of season we would not be on the outside looking in
Think Saginaw without Trochek or SSM witout Cousins,they would be in the same boat,prior to the 7 game losing streak spits were nip and tuck with Sag,Ply and SSM
The 7 gamer was the killer and not much else

Old
01-29-2013, 03:02 PM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
To start with your final question yes total rebuild. Not sure it's feasible to contend in 14/15 more like 15/16 but things can change.

1. Move big ticket items you are only lacking a 1st rounder in 13 and still have a 2nd/3rd/4th to bring in for the team in 13/14. You move a big ticket item in the summer eg. Vail or Sieloff so you don't get into the situation of having to use a card on a guy which seemed to hurt the Spits at the deadline.

2. You still have 2 import 1st round picks coming in next year 13/14 if you hit on them your team will be ok which probably ensures you won't bottom out.

3. Trade deadline next year you move a few more guys if you look at what Theoret fetched this year you could bring in a solid 97 1st round pick from a team which you are lacking this year.

4. Forget the americans for a moment they love to jump on board when things are real good in most circumstances and when they can be a final piece. I don't think Stolarz and Mermis would be touching London if they were some mediocre team struggling to make the playoffs. So with looking at Windsor they aren't in a position to contend right now. Build up the draft pick stash for 14, 15 and beyond.

As an organization you have to sell a vision currently it's bidding for a Memorial Cup but if they don't get it unless you're high as a kite nobody believes they can win it all next year unless you move every draft pick and young player in your system to get more veteran players but that would kill the franchise for a few years moving forward.

The interest in Spitfire hockey isn't very high right now. The past 3 home games I was offered 2 free tickets and turned them down. If you look at the game on Thursday against Plymouth the announced crowd was 5400 but there were a lot more empty seats and this was for the biggest rival of Windsor, the arena was dead. You go for it next year and fail and have a couple bad teams the arena will be empty most nights in the future.

Old
01-29-2013, 03:07 PM
hockeylegend11

The attendance though for the Sunday game vs Sarnia was 6383 hardly dead,which was the home game prior to the Whalers only 120 from a sellout hardly dead

Old
01-29-2013, 03:14 PM
hockeylegend11

My feeling is if the spits were to be awarded the Mem Cup players such as Schmaltz and Allen would gravitate to Windsor,especially if Allen does not get drafted which is possible,his numbers despite his ability are not great,the fact is HoSang and Schmaltz would go top 10 in the NHL draft,the exposure into May would be huge
Even London wont boast of 2 top 10 1st rders for the 2014 draft,i there past draft was unimpressive,but if Schmaltz comes it should be a marketing bonanza for the league and the CHL
Had Schmaltz committed he would have gone top 3 or 4 in the jr draft,up there with HoSang and Macdavid

Old
01-29-2013, 03:19 PM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
I agree with Boughner had Koko been here at the start of season we would not be on the outside looking in
Think Saginaw without Trochek or SSM witout Cousins,they would be in the same boat,prior to the 7 game losing streak spits were nip and tuck with Sag,Ply and SSM
The 7 gamer was the killer and not much else
What was bigger the loss of Khokhlachev or whiffing on Ionin and trying out Bezuch? Saginaw played the break without Trocheck and Paterson and they didn't play that well but they grabbed huge wins against Windsor and beat Plymouth before the Trocheck trade was announced. Saginaw got more from the group of Ross, Locke, Lodge, Moutrey, Kea, Young and Shaw than what Windsor got from their group that goes back to coaching and the players.

Old
01-29-2013, 03:23 PM
OHLTG

Quote:
What was bigger the loss of Khokhlachev or whiffing on Ionin and trying out Bezuch? Saginaw played the break without Trocheck and Paterson and they didn't play that well but they grabbed huge wins against Windsor and beat Plymouth before the Trocheck trade was announced. Saginaw got more from the group of Ross, Locke, Lodge, Moutrey, Kea, Young and Shaw than what Windsor got from their group that goes back to coaching and the players.
Loss of Koko was massive; a proven sniper who knows the league inside-and-out. Sure, whiffing on Ionin and Bezuch was difficult, but stuff happens. While I would have loved to have taken Tolchinsky or have Ionin pan out, I'll take Koko and Pavelka right now for entertainment purposes, if nothing else.

Old
01-29-2013, 03:24 PM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
I say Khoklachev,and we all know prior to the break Windsor and Saggy were dead even,I agree they have played well without Trochek,but they were under 5oo with him,to that pt in the season i think they would have been worse without him

Old
01-29-2013, 03:26 PM
aresknights

Quote:
My feeling is if the spits were to be awarded the Mem Cup players such as Schmaltz and Allen would gravitate to Windsor,especially if Allen does not get drafted which is possible,his numbers despite his ability are not great,the fact is HoSang and Schmaltz would go top 10 in the NHL draft,the exposure into May would be huge
Even London wont boast of 2 top 10 1st rders for the 2014 draft,i there past draft was unimpressive,but if Schmaltz comes it should be a marketing bonanza for the league and the CHL
Had Schmaltz committed he would have gone top 3 or 4 in the jr draft,up there with HoSang and Macdavid
I do appreciate your optimism. Ho sang already a top 10? He may get there, has a ton of raw skill but still has to learn the game. US players gravitating because of the Memorial Cup? Maybe, maybe not. Well see if they can be attracted to come by Rychel et al. Lots of ifs and wishful thinking.
2 top 10 NHL draft players and London doesnt. Your right we wont have 2 top ten picks next but well have kids a year older and already drafted early into the NHL. A year older to boot, as well as a few workd U20 players. More than the Spits
Zadarov, Bo, Domi, Matta, and to a lesser extent Sefton, Stolarz, R Rupert, Broadhurst, Tierney, Anderson all drafted as well as LIberati, Elie, Platzer probably drafted. Thats a lot of kids a year older and NHL drafted

Old
01-29-2013, 03:32 PM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
What's the hold up with Schmaltz then? He can commit to Windsor at any time and continue to play in Green Bay. The bid is coming up and wouldn't you rather already have Schmaltz in the fold than saying "well we drafted Schmaltz and we can recruit him to play for us." As they say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I don't think you really believe Windsor can be rewarded the Memorial Cup without having commitments from players already in the fold.

Old
01-29-2013, 03:35 PM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
I do appreciate your optimism. Ho sang already a top 10? He may get there, has a ton of raw skill but still has to learn the game. US players gravitating because of the Memorial Cup? Maybe, maybe not. Well see if they can be attracted to come by Rychel et al. Lots of ifs and wishful thinking.
2 top 10 NHL draft players and London doesnt. Your right we wont have 2 top ten picks next but well have kids a year older and already drafted early into the NHL. A year older to boot, as well as a few workd U20 players. More than the Spits
Zadarov, Bo, Domi, Matta, and to a lesser extent Sefton, Stolarz, R Rupert, Broadhurst, Tierney, Anderson all drafted as well as LIberati, Elie, Platzer probably drafted. Thats a lot of kids a year older and NHL drafted
I was pointing out a dream scenario where Schmaltz and HoSang,would create quite a stir in NHL circles 2 players who by next year post xmas should go in the top 10,as opposed to players already drafted in the 1st,i.e. Rychel,Domi.Horvat and Zadorov and others,as well as nationwide

Old
01-29-2013, 03:41 PM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
The attendance though for the Sunday game vs Sarnia was 6383 hardly dead,which was the home game prior to the Whalers only 120 from a sellout hardly dead
I just get the idea people aren't that interested. The biggest crowds of the year came against Sarnia and on NYE against Plymouth. They haven't drawn 6000 for a Thursday all year and I don't think that is going to change against Peterborough.

Old
01-29-2013, 03:44 PM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
I just get the idea people aren't that interested. The biggest crowds of the year came against Sarnia and on NYE against Plymouth. They haven't drawn 6000 for a Thursday all year and I don't think that is going to change against Peterborough.
No argument,who draws 6000 to game with Peterborough anyways other then London that has nothing else to keep busy

Old
01-29-2013, 03:52 PM
aresknights

Quote:
I was pointing out a dream scenario where Schmaltz and HoSang,would create quite a stir in NHL circles 2 players who by next year post xmas should go in the top 10,as opposed to players already drafted in the 1st,i.e. Rychel,Domi.Horvat and Zadorov and others,as well as nationwide
As i said I ca appreciate your optimism.

Quote:
No argument,who draws 6000 to game with Peterborough anyways other then London that has nothing else to keep busy

The Spits would if they were in first place as well, in spite of all the things to do in Windsor. Oh you meant across the border, thats gotta be a reason to gloat. We got more to do (albeit in another country )

Old
01-29-2013, 04:41 PM
OHLTG

Quote:
Windsor is a bandwagon city. When the team is doing well, you can't find a ticket. When the team is struggling, people act like the sky is falling, or "I've got stuff to do that night", etc. It's sad to see, really.

Closed Thread