HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > GM Games and HF Leagues
GM Games and HF Leagues All GM Games and Fantasy League drafts and discussion go here.

Gabby's GM Game V 5.0 Signup/Discussion Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-22-2013, 10:58 PM
  #576
McLovin25
Eberle=Clutch
 
McLovin25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,217
vCash: 500
Vote woooo

McLovin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2013, 11:21 PM
  #577
Gaborikthebeast
THE CLAW
 
Gaborikthebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 500


Parise-Koivu-St.Louis
Malone-Ott-Jagr
Purcell-Cogliano-Setoguchi
Clutterbuck-Konopka-Sykora

Suter-OEL
Robidas-B.Stuart
Scandella-Falk
M.Weber

Lethonen
Hackett


Gaborikthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 02:33 AM
  #578
GFS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500


Milan Michalek - Stephen Weiss - Martin Havlat
Sean Bergenheim - Logan Couture - Ales Hemsky
Eric Nystrom - Marcel Goc - Jason Chimera
Matt D'Agostini - Shawn Matthias - Jack Skille
Jerred Smithson - George Parros

Jay Bouwmeester - Brent Burns
Brian Campbell - Erik Gudbranson
Trevor Daley - Tom Gilbert

Antti Niemi
Scott Clemmensen

GFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:38 AM
  #579
NH57
Habs 4 Life
 
NH57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,520
vCash: 500


GM: NoahH57

Roster & Cap Hit

FORWARDS

Loui Eriksson ($4.250m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) "A" / Corey Perry ($5.325m)
Valtteri Filppula ($3.000m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) "C" / Johan Franzen ($3.955m)
Guillaume Latendresse ($2.000m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Mikael Samuelsson ($3.000m)
Danny Cleary ($2.800m) "A" / Jason Arnott ($0.925m)/ Damien Brunner ($1.350m)
Todd Bertuzzi ($2.075m)

DEFENSEMEN

Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) "A" / Christian Ehrhoff ($4.000m)

Dennis Wideman ($5.250m) / John-Michael Liles ($3.875m)
Carlo Colaiacovo ($2.500m) / Ian White ($2.875m)

GOALTENDERS

Jimmy Howard ($2.250m)

Jonas Gustavsson ($1.500m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $70,162,879; BONUSES: $425,000
CAP SPACE (21-man roster): $37,121


WHY VOTE FOR THE DETROIT RED WINGS

Why Vote for *

We have arguably the best Top 6 Forwards in the league, with all-stars Pavel Datsyuk, Loui Eriksson, Corey Perry, Henrik Zetterberg, Johan Franzen, and Valterri Filppula. *Every member of that top 6 is more than capable of generating offense night in and night out. *Along with high-powered offense, our top 6 also provides solid defense and two-way play. *Overall, our top 6 is arguably the best in the league and will give us huge numbers to launch us into the playoffs and beyond.

Our Bottom 6 Forwards combine solid offense, grit, and leadership. *We have some big, strong guys as well as veteran guys and two-way guys, all of which are more than capable of generating offense. *We will not be relying on our Top 6 every night to produce, so if they are off for a game, our bottom 6 can take over. *

Overall, our offense is arguably the best in the league, and our offense can be unstoppable.

On defense, we have some great offensive d-men, as well as guys who can also playback solid two-way game. *Niklas Kronwall, Christian Ehrhoff, Dennis Widemam, and John-Michael Liles form one of the best, if not the best Top 4 Defense in the league. *Although, we do not possess a true shut down guy, Kronwall, Ehrhoff, and Liles are all more than capable of playing good, solid defense. *Our bottom pair is also very solid, capable of producing offense as well as playing good defense. *

Guarding the crease, we have one of the best goalies in the league in Jimmy Howard, capable of playing on an elite level and winning games night in and night out. *Howard has proven that he can perform when called upon and he comes to play and win. *If our defense makes a mistake, Howard will stand tall and deny the opposition of a goal.

Overall, we feel that we are one of the best, if not the best team in the league, and we deserve the Division Title and the Conference Championship. *This is a great team, and a true Stanley Cup Contender!

Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote

Vote for #1 in the Central Division, #1 in the West, and The President's Trophy!

We know we have a good enough team to go all the way this year and bring the Stanley Cup back to Detroit! *Help us make it happen! *

Vote
Vote *

NH57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 11:22 AM
  #580
TheNudge
Registered User
 
TheNudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,922
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TheNudge
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahH57 View Post


GM: NoahH57

Roster & Cap Hit

FORWARDS

Loui Eriksson ($4.250m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) "A" / Corey Perry ($5.325m)
Valtteri Filppula ($3.000m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) "C" / Johan Franzen ($3.955m)
Guillaume Latendresse ($2.000m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Mikael Samuelsson ($3.000m)
Danny Cleary ($2.800m) "A" / Jason Arnott ($0.925m)/ Damien Brunner ($1.350m)
Todd Bertuzzi ($2.075m)

DEFENSEMEN

Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) "A" / Christian Ehrhoff ($4.000m)

Dennis Wideman ($5.250m) / John-Michael Liles ($3.875m)
Carlo Colaiacovo ($2.500m) / Ian White ($2.875m)

GOALTENDERS

Jimmy Howard ($2.250m)

Jonas Gustavsson ($1.500m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $70,162,879; BONUSES: $425,000
CAP SPACE (21-man roster): $37,121


WHY VOTE FOR THE DETROIT RED WINGS

Why Vote for *

We have arguably the best Top 6 Forwards in the league, with all-stars Pavel Datsyuk, Loui Eriksson, Corey Perry, Henrik Zetterberg, Johan Franzen, and Valterri Filppula. *Every member of that top 6 is more than capable of generating offense night in and night out. *Along with high-powered offense, our top 6 also provides solid defense and two-way play. *Overall, our top 6 is arguably the best in the league and will give us huge numbers to launch us into the playoffs and beyond.

Our Bottom 6 Forwards combine solid offense, grit, and leadership. *We have some big, strong guys as well as veteran guys and two-way guys, all of which are more than capable of generating offense. *We will not be relying on our Top 6 every night to produce, so if they are off for a game, our bottom 6 can take over. *

Overall, our offense is arguably the best in the league, and our offense can be unstoppable.

On defense, we have some great offensive d-men, as well as guys who can also playback solid two-way game. *Niklas Kronwall, Christian Ehrhoff, Dennis Widemam, and John-Michael Liles form one of the best, if not the best Top 4 Defense in the league. *Although, we do not possess a true shut down guy, Kronwall, Ehrhoff, and Liles are all more than capable of playing good, solid defense. *Our bottom pair is also very solid, capable of producing offense as well as playing good defense. *

Guarding the crease, we have one of the best goalies in the league in Jimmy Howard, capable of playing on an elite level and winning games night in and night out. *Howard has proven that he can perform when called upon and he comes to play and win. *If our defense makes a mistake, Howard will stand tall and deny the opposition of a goal.

Overall, we feel that we are one of the best, if not the best team in the league, and we deserve the Division Title and the Conference Championship. *This is a great team, and a true Stanley Cup Contender!

Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote

Vote for #1 in the Central Division, #1 in the West, and The President's Trophy!

We know we have a good enough team to go all the way this year and bring the Stanley Cup back to Detroit! *Help us make it happen! *

Vote
Vote *

I like this team but why didn't he put Brunner with Zetterberg? Then you would have a better 3rd line with Lattendresse-Helm-Franzen.

TheNudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 02:55 PM
  #581
Gaborikthebeast
THE CLAW
 
Gaborikthebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 500
Playoff Round 1

over 5-1

over 5-1

over 6-0

over 4-2


over 5-1

over 6-0

over 5-1

over 5-1




Round 2

1 vs 5

2 vs 3


1 vs 5

2 vs 3

Gaborikthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 03:01 PM
  #582
Gaborikthebeast
THE CLAW
 
Gaborikthebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 500


CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Zach Parise ($7.538m) / Mikko Koivu ($6.750m) / Martin St. Louis ($5.625m)
Ryan Malone ($4.500m) / Steve Ott ($2.950m) / Jaromir Jagr ($4.550m)
Teddy Purcell ($2.363m) / Andrew Cogliano ($2.390m) / Devin Setoguchi ($3.000m)
Cal Clutterbuck ($1.400m) / Zenon Konopka ($0.925m) / Petr Sykora ($1.000m)
DEFENSEMEN
Ryan Suter ($7.538m) / Oliver E.-Larsson ($1.750m)
Stephane Robidas ($3.300m) / Brad Stuart ($3.600m)
Marco Scandella ($0.846m) / Justin Falk ($0.825m)
Mike Weber ($0.950m) /
GOALTENDERS
Kari Lehtonen ($3.550m)
Matthew Hackett ($0.900m)
BUYOUTS
Mark Parrish ($0.928m) / Cam Barker ($0.542m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $67,719,700; BONUSES: $1,237,500
CAP SPACE (21-man roster): $3,717,800


vote

Gaborikthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 03:47 PM
  #583
donghabs98
HFBoards Sponsor
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,360
vCash: 50


CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

FORWARDS
Jeff Carter ($5.273m) / Anze Kopitar ($6.800m) / Dustin Brown ($3.175m)
Teemu Selanne ($4.500m) / Mike Richards ($5.750m) / Daniel Alfredsson ($4.875m)
Alex Tanguay ($3.500m) / Jarret Stoll ($3.250m) / Justin Williams ($3.650m)
Dwight King ($0.750m) / Colin Fraser ($0.825m) / Trevor Lewis ($0.725m)
Jordan Nolan ($0.532m) /

DEFENSEMEN
Drew Doughty ($7.000m) / Mark Giordano ($4.020m)
Willie Mitchell ($3.500m) / Slava Voynov ($0.817m)
Matt Greene ($2.950m) / Eric Brewer ($3.875m)
Davis Drewiske ($0.617m) /

GOALTENDERS
Jonathan Quick ($1.800m)
Ben Bishop ($0.650m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $68,832,727; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $1,367,273

I will keeo things short. Overall we feel that we have an improved roster from last season.

Vote

donghabs98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 03:50 PM
  #584
CoachBadkitten
Matt Hunwick
 
CoachBadkitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,821
vCash: 500



Rick Nash ($7.800m) / Brad Richards ($6.667m) / Marian Gaborik ($7.500m)
Joffrey Lupul ($4.250m) / Derek Stepan ($0.875m) / Ryan Callahan ($4.275m)
Carl Hagelin ($0.875m) / Brian Boyle ($1.700m) / Chris Kreider ($1.325m)
Taylor Pyatt ($1.550m) / Mike Rupp ($1.500m) / Vladimir Sobotka ($1.300m)
T.J Galiardi ($0.950m)
DEFENSEMEN
Ryan McDonagh ($1.300m) / Dan Girardi ($3.325m)
Marc Staal ($3.975m) / Michael Del Zotto ($3.200m)
Anton Stralman ($1.700m) / Steve Eminger ($0.750m)
GOALTENDERS
Henrik Lundqvist ($6.875m)
Martin Biron ($1.300m)
BUYOUTS
Chris Drury ($1.667m)
------


Vote

CoachBadkitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 04:11 PM
  #585
Nyquist
Registered User
 
Nyquist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 3,904
vCash: 500
As great as Detroit's offense is, their D is just awful, no other way to put it. When that team isn't scoring goals, it's going to lose games. In the playoffs, there will certainly be games with the final being 1-0 or 2-1. I just don't see Detroit sticking around in those games.

Nyquist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 04:20 PM
  #586
NH57
Habs 4 Life
 
NH57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,520
vCash: 500


GM: NoahH57

Roster & Cap Hit

FORWARDS

Loui Eriksson ($4.250m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) "A" / Corey Perry ($5.325m)
Valtteri Filppula ($3.000m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) "C" / Johan Franzen ($3.955m)
Guillaume Latendresse ($2.000m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Mikael Samuelsson ($3.000m)
Danny Cleary ($2.800m) "A" / Jason Arnott ($0.925m)/ Damien Brunner ($1.350m)
Todd Bertuzzi ($2.075m)

DEFENSEMEN

Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) "A" / Christian Ehrhoff ($4.000m)

Dennis Wideman ($5.250m) / John-Michael Liles ($3.875m)
Carlo Colaiacovo ($2.500m) / Ian White ($2.875m)

GOALTENDERS

Jimmy Howard ($2.250m)

Jonas Gustavsson ($1.500m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $70,162,879; BONUSES: $425,000
CAP SPACE (21-man roster): $37,121


WHY VOTE FOR THE DETROIT RED WINGS

Why Vote for *

We have arguably the best Top 6 Forwards in the league, with all-stars Pavel Datsyuk, Loui Eriksson, Corey Perry, Henrik Zetterberg, Johan Franzen, and Valterri Filppula. *Every member of that top 6 is more than capable of generating offense night in and night out. *Along with high-powered offense, our top 6 also provides solid defense and two-way play. *Overall, our top 6 is arguably the best in the league and will give us huge numbers to launch us into the playoffs and beyond.

Our Bottom 6 Forwards combine solid offense, grit, and leadership. *We have some big, strong guys as well as veteran guys and two-way guys, all of which are more than capable of generating offense. *We will not be relying on our Top 6 every night to produce, so if they are off for a game, our bottom 6 can take over. *

Overall, our offense is arguably the best in the league, and our offense can be unstoppable.

On defense, we have some great offensive d-men, as well as guys who can also playback solid two-way game. *Niklas Kronwall, Christian Ehrhoff, Dennis Widemam, and John-Michael Liles form one of the best, if not the best Top 4 Defense in the league. *Although, we do not possess a true shut down guy, Kronwall, Ehrhoff, and Liles are all more than capable of playing good, solid defense. *Our bottom pair is also very solid, capable of producing offense as well as playing good defense. *

Guarding the crease, we have one of the best goalies in the league in Jimmy Howard, capable of playing on an elite level and winning games night in and night out. *Howard has proven that he can perform when called upon and he comes to play and win. *If our defense makes a mistake, Howard will stand tall and deny the opposition of a goal.

Overall, we feel that we are one of the best, if not the best team in the league, and we deserve the Division Title and the Conference Championship. *This is a great team, and a true Stanley Cup Contender!

Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote

Vote for #1 in the Central Division, #1 in the West, and The President's Trophy!

We know we have a good enough team to go all the way this year and bring the Stanley Cup back to Detroit! *Help us make it happen! *

Vote
Vote *

NH57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 05:18 PM
  #587
donghabs98
HFBoards Sponsor
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,360
vCash: 50
http://us5.***********/37997276445733

League Chatzy

donghabs98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 06:04 PM
  #588
LatvianTwist
Global Moderator
 
LatvianTwist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Houston
Country: Tibet
Posts: 17,850
vCash: 157


Out in the first round. Oh well, we tried. Best of luck to everyone still around.

LatvianTwist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 06:24 PM
  #589
Gaborikthebeast
THE CLAW
 
Gaborikthebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 500
I only have 5 Votes, also I will take Rebuild cup Round 1 Votes

Gaborikthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 06:27 PM
  #590
Gaborikthebeast
THE CLAW
 
Gaborikthebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaborikthebeast View Post
Standings

West:
1.Minnesota : 80
2.Detroit: 79
3.LA: 77
4.Vancouver: 69
5. St.Louis: 66
6. Chicago: 64
7. San Jose: 55
8. Edmonton: 49
-------------------
9. Calgary: 41
10. Anaheim: 38
11. Nashville 33
12. Colorado 20
13. Phoenix: 18
14. Columbus: 17
15. Dallas: 16

East

1. NYR: 86
2. Boston: 78
3.Washington: 69
4.Pitt: 69
5. Florida: 64
6. Tampa 58
7. Philly 56
8. Buffalo: 51
----------------
9.Ottawa 39
10. Montreal 38
11. Carolina 36
12.Toronto: 24
13. Winnipeg: 23
14. NJD: 19
15. NYI: 12
Round 1 Rebuild Cup

9 at 14

10 at 13

11 at 12


9 at 14

10 at 13

11 at 12

Gaborikthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 07:01 PM
  #591
virothepyro
#lydia2012
 
virothepyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaborikthebeast View Post
Round 1 Rebuild Cup

9 at 14

10 at 13

11 at 12


9 at 14

10 at 13

11 at 12
vote Ducks

Gustav Nyquist ]/ Jonathan Huberdeau / Nail Yakupov
8.0C / 8.5B / 9.0C

Tomas Tatar / Tomas Hertl / Kyle Palmieri
7.5C / 8.0C / 8.0B

Devante S.-Pelly / Peter Holland / Emerson Etem
7.0B / 7.5C / 8.0C

Magnus Paajarvi / Rickard Rakell / Tomas Jurco
8.0C / 7.5C / 7.5C

Stanislav Galiev / Nick Shore / William Karlsson
7.0C / 7.0C / 7.5C

Nicolas Kerdiles
7.0C

DEFENSEMEN
Cam Fowler / Luca Sbisa
8.5D / 8.0B

Philip Larsen / Hampus Lindholm
7.5B / 7.5C

David Musil / Dmitry Orlov
7.5C / 7.5B

Martin Marincin / Nicolas DesLauriers
7.5C / 7.0D

GOALTENDERS

Michal Neuvirth
7.5C

Jacob Markstrom
8.0C

John Gibson
7.5C

Chris Gibson
6.5C

virothepyro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 07:09 PM
  #592
McLovin25
Eberle=Clutch
 
McLovin25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,217
vCash: 500
Too lazy to send a PM. so public vote
STL
LAK
NYR
WSH

McLovin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 07:26 PM
  #593
caps4cup
Dynasty
 
caps4cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 4,828
vCash: 500
Vote for rebuild cup!

Vladimir Tarasenko-Nathan MacKinnon-Jason Zucker
Evgeny Kuznetsov-Mikael Granlund-Teuvo Teravainen
John Gaudreau-Jaden Schwartz-Nicklas Jensen
Teemu Hartikainen-Henrik Samuelsson-Martin Frk
Andy Miele
Johan Larsson


Brandon Gormley-Matt Dumba
Brayden McNabb-Ryan Murphy
David Rundblad-Connor Murphy
Martin Gernat


Braden Holtby

caps4cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 07:28 PM
  #594
BigBenSF*
Worst Behavior
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: bay area
Country: United States
Posts: 2,797
vCash: 1441
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps4cup View Post
Vote for rebuild cup!

Vladimir Tarasenko-Nathan MacKinnon-Jason Zucker
Evgeny Kuznetsov-Mikael Granlund-Teuvo Teravainen
John Gaudreau-Jaden Schwartz-Nicklas Jensen
Teemu Hartikainen-Henrik Samuelsson-Martin Frk
Andy Miele
Johan Larsson


Brandon Gormley-Matt Dumba
Brayden McNabb-Ryan Murphy
David Rundblad-Connor Murphy
Martin Gernat


Braden Holtby
bleh

BigBenSF* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 07:46 PM
  #595
donghabs98
HFBoards Sponsor
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,360
vCash: 50
Vote and you will get a free hotdog

donghabs98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 07:50 PM
  #596
LatvianTwist
Global Moderator
 
LatvianTwist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Houston
Country: Tibet
Posts: 17,850
vCash: 157
am literally giving up the rest of my specs for nothing

LatvianTwist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 08:29 PM
  #597
drnaud81
Registered User
 
drnaud81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Quebec City, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 588
vCash: 500
Vote

FORWARDS
Tomas Fleischmann ($4.500m) / David Backes ($4.500m) / T.J. Oshie ($4.175m)
David Perron ($3.813m) / Martin Hanzal ($3.100m) / Chris Stewart ($3.000m)
Andy McDonald ($4.700m) / Patrik Berglund ($2.250m) / Jiri Hudler ($4.000m)
Arron Asham ($1.000m) / Scott Nichol ($0.700m) / Jamie Langenbrunner ($1.500m)
Ryan Reaves ($0.600m)

DEFENSEMEN
Keith Yandle ($5.250m) / Alex Pietrangelo ($3.167m)
Barret Jackman ($3.167m) / Kevin Shattenkirk ($1.300m)
Ed Jovanovski ($4.125m) / Roman Polak ($2.750m)
Ian Cole ($1.300m)

GOALTENDERS
Jaroslav Halak ($3.750m)
Brian Elliott ($1.800m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,445,833; BONUSES: $3,500,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $9,254,167

Vote

We're just better. Period.

drnaud81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 09:04 PM
  #598
donghabs98
HFBoards Sponsor
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,360
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by drnaud81 View Post
Vote

FORWARDS
Tomas Fleischmann ($4.500m) / David Backes ($4.500m) / T.J. Oshie ($4.175m)
David Perron ($3.813m) / Martin Hanzal ($3.100m) / Chris Stewart ($3.000m)
Andy McDonald ($4.700m) / Patrik Berglund ($2.250m) / Jiri Hudler ($4.000m)
Arron Asham ($1.000m) / Scott Nichol ($0.700m) / Jamie Langenbrunner ($1.500m)
Ryan Reaves ($0.600m)

DEFENSEMEN
Keith Yandle ($5.250m) / Alex Pietrangelo ($3.167m)
Barret Jackman ($3.167m) / Kevin Shattenkirk ($1.300m)
Ed Jovanovski ($4.125m) / Roman Polak ($2.750m)
Ian Cole ($1.300m)

GOALTENDERS
Jaroslav Halak ($3.750m)
Brian Elliott ($1.800m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,445,833; BONUSES: $3,500,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $9,254,167

Vote

We're just better. Period.
What a long and detailed write up



donghabs98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 09:07 PM
  #599
NH57
Habs 4 Life
 
NH57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,520
vCash: 500
Vote are you will get a free hotdog and 500mL of Gatorade, flavour of your choice!

NH57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 09:18 PM
  #600
donghabs98
HFBoards Sponsor
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,360
vCash: 50
Vote you will get a package of a hotdog,drinks and a one week pass that will get you into any LA nightclub for free(age doesn't matter)

donghabs98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.