HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

preseason game

Closed Thread

Old
09-22-2003, 02:04 PM
hockey fan

vCash:
preseason game

I was interested in attending the Rats VS. Phantoms game on Wed. Sept. 24 at the Contintental Airlines Arena. Can anyone tell me how I would go about purchasing tickets for the game. I called the CAA but they couldn't help. Thanks for any info.

Old
09-22-2003, 02:14 PM
Two4Instigation

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey fan
I was interested in attending the Rats VS. Phantoms game on Wed. Sept. 24 at the Contintental Airlines Arena. Can anyone tell me how I would go about purchasing tickets for the game. I called the CAA but they couldn't help. Thanks for any info.
My first instinct is that they don't plan on opening the game to the public. I remember there being another game against Albany like that in the past two seasons that was not opened to the public as well. My only suggestion would be to call the Devils offices and not the CAA box office.

Old
09-22-2003, 02:19 PM
hockey fan

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two4Instigation
My first instinct is that they don't plan on opening the game to the public. I remember there being another game against Albany like that in the past two seasons that was not opened to the public as well. My only suggestion would be to call the Devils offices and not the CAA box office.
I called the Rats front office and they said it was open to the public. I don't know what is going on. Thank you. I'll have to try and call the Devils front office.

Old
09-22-2003, 03:21 PM
54fightin

vCash: 500
Call the Phantoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey fan
I called the Rats front office and they said it was open to the public. I don't know what is going on. Thank you. I'll have to try and call the Devils front office.
their customer service people are very helpful. Even though they are the away team they might have some information.

Closed Thread