HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Playstation Hockey League

Old
08-10-2013, 01:42 PM
premierplayer

vCash: 500
Playstation Hockey League

Looking for a couple members to assist in running a EASHL league for PS3. These members will assist in all aspects of the league and be the top managers to make sure day to day operations go smoothly. These members will also be assign team captains for initial teams.

League info:

The idea is a EASHL league without all the BS salary cap/re-drafts/rules/quitting that some other leagues have. The plan is to have 6-8 teams to start and expand from there. Captains will have control over their initial roster and we will assign free-agent signups accordingly. Will be doing heavy recruiting for all members on HFBoards. This will supplement your normal EASHL team, but whole EASHL clubs are encouraged to apply for membership as well! More info to come.

Please don't bother telling me the idea is stupid or some other league is better. If you are interested please let me know as I have past experience running various online leagues and believe that a well ran league is the #2 most important thing to have to be successful. #1 is fantastic members!

premierplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 11:40 AM
premierplayer

bump. Working on the website now anticipating the release this weekend!

premierplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 12:58 PM
LilySmoov

Far be it from me to ask, but this couldn't be made into an OTP league, could it (ala the VHL)? I just really don't wanna leave my regular EASHL team.

LilySmoov is offline   Reply With Quote