Old
01-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Jussi
I am siege face

vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by parabola View Post
Video of his reaction to the first night of donations:

He could get his **** done. What a comment. Good to see him ok with his daughter again.

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 06:53 PM
parabola
Global Moderator
novus ordo seclorum

vCash: 500
Once he finishes fixing up The Snake, he needs to turn his attention to Scott Hall...

02-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Engebretson
Another GopherClone

vCash: 50
Has anybody on these boards actually tried DDP Yoga?

I've been looking into some kind of home DVD training and this one really intrigued me.

Engebretson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Ozz

A friend of mine started it when it was new, liked it, but didn't continue too long. FWIW, I wouldn't put much stake into that bit of info as he's not fitness-minded in the least. He was hoping it'd magically changed his mindset since he was a wrestling fan and DDP was a wrestler :p

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Fuzzy Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engebretson View Post

I've been looking into some kind of home DVD training and this one really intrigued me.
I have DDP Yoga and started a little over 2 weeks ago. Very impressed. As with any goal to get healthier the program is focused around a proper eating plan, which can be somewhat strict in terms of eliminating all gluten and dairy but I have no issue with it as I don't like dairy and already have a gluten sensitivity.

The DVDs will get you really sweating if you push yourself and properly perform the positions in regards to engaging your body and performing the dynamic resistance to increase your Heart Rate to an ideal fat burning zone.

Add: I find the exercises will really give you a test but you won't be hunched over at the end hating yourself or dreading putting the DVD in the next day. I feel more energetic and look forward to using the program.

Fuzzy Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Engebretson
Another GopherClone

Thanks for the responses, I might give the basic plan a try.

Old
02-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Seth Rollins
Mr Money In The Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engebretson View Post

I've been using it for the last week and a half. It absolutely kicks my ass. 30 minutes of DDP yoga does more for me than 2-3 hours in the gym ever did. I highly recommend it.

Seth Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 04:12 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

vCash: 133
Scott Hall is joining Roberts at DDP's house.

Scott Hall: "I really feel like God's talking to me right now." ... "I'll be there on the weekend."

I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people.
Dean Ambrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 12:09 AM
Fuzzy Bunny

If DDP can legit fix Roberts AND Hall, he deserves to be hired as a permanent rehab consultant for the WWE and receive a handsome sum for his work.

Fuzzy Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 06:23 AM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
Glad to see Scott taking the first step. I hope he shows up and can do what Jake has done.

Xenophobia Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 09:03 AM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
It seems Mr.Nash is not so confidant.

http://rajah.com

Quote:
Kevin Nash has responded to the news that his friend Scott Hall has once again agreed to join Diamond Dallas Page's Accountability Crib in an effort to get sober and clean up his life.

Having known Scott Hall for 20+ years and seeing his self destruction up close and person, Kevin Nash is not so sure that Hall will be able to turn himself around like Jake Roberts did. He tweeted:

"I love everyone telling me about what Scott needs. Been dealing with this for 20 years. Scott will get healthy when Scott wants to. Period."

Nash says this is not the first time Scott Hall has agreed to visit DDP's accountability crib and he'll believe it when he sees it:

"Scott told everyone 2 months ago he was going to DDP'S going to be there that weekend.Show me the tape when he walks in the door."

Nash says DDP's yoga program sounds great, but the abuse that Hall has done to his body requires professional detox under the care of medical personnel:

"Does anyone realize Scott will die if not taken to a hospital and clinically detoxed? You *****ing idiots. Yoga great. 20 years of abuse?"

He's also not happy that DDP captured Hall at his lowest for the world to see and questions whether Hall knew his phone call would be posted on Youtube for the world to hear:

"Did Scott know he was on that call live, that's ****** up. I would never have my friend saying over and over he lives on vodka, don't work for me."

"This is my friends life,not a PSA.You want the truth it's not for you to know."

Several of the tweets were later deleted.

Xenophobia Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 09:58 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Kevin Nash is an enabler. You'd think he'd be happy and encourage Scott to go to DDP's.

Old
02-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Kurdt Kobain
1967-1994

vCash: 120
Nash can go **** himself.. What good is that type of attitude when it comes to helping Hall?? At least DDP and Jake are taking the time to reach out to Hall and offer him the chance to get clean, all while Nash is sitting around tweeting about how it's the wrong thing to do.. What a great "friend"..

Kurdt Kobain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 12:14 PM
Engebretson
Another GopherClone

Nash...

If Hall does indeed go to DDP's house, worst case scenario is he's no better off than he is now. Best case is he cleans himself up or gets himself on the right path toward cleaning himself up.

Also, I know Hall has trashed his body over the years, but the Snake wasn't exactly a model of physical health either and look what DDP's done with him. Nash needs to to either encourage Hall to get better or shut up. Spouting off on Twitter like that isn't going to push Hall to clean himself up.

Last edited by Engebretson: 02-15-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old
02-15-2013, 12:42 PM
EpochLink
Canucks and Jets fan

Up yours Nash, at least DDP is trying to help him..where the heck have you been?

EpochLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Iron Throne
Thats not sarcasm

Really ****** things to say by Nash. If a hospital is what he needs why doesn't he take him there. Instead of calling the people trying help him idiots, get off your ass. Not a true friend.
Self serving *******

Iron Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Someone tweeted Nash that by Hall seeing Jake Roberts have the progress he has, that it'd encourage Hall even more. Nash's response?

Quote:
@DannyMondinho Seeing someone beat cancer means you will?

Old
02-15-2013, 01:53 PM
Disclose

vCash: 1000
that last quote is ugly indeed.
but i cant say that i disagree completely on the original message.
he should be very happy about Hall, but people who dont want help will never work with you if you force them. (been there)
Jake Roberts not only needed it, but he really wanted it. We can thank DDP for being on his side all this time, and being a true friend, but this is all Roberts will.

Also the video says its private now, so maybe Hall really didnt know they were filming the conversation?

Again nothing against DDP, He has done an amazing job in one of my idols and hopefully Hall is next, but i do understand Nash point of view, Hall should be locked with profesional help.

Disclose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou

Nash is a pessimistic, hopeless, attention seeker who thinks he has all the answers.

Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Jussi
I am siege face

vCash: 612
Nash is just pissed off he hasn't been able to help Hall. If he's ever done anything towards it...

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

If I remember correctly, the video (which is now private) opened with DDP say Sean Waltman (X-Pac) DM'd DDP on twitter saying how Scott Hall is dying for help and is in bad shape.

Old
02-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Kurdt Kobain
1967-1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
If I remember correctly, the video (which is now private) opened with DDP say Sean Waltman (X-Pac) DM'd DDP on twitter saying how Scott Hall is dying for help and is in bad shape.
It did.

Old
02-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Mister Wood

I think the heart of what Nash is saying is true, that Scott Hall will get help only when he is ready to get it. It's good that he says he wants to get clean, and that he's willing to accepts DDP's help, absolutely, but he needs to back up his words. I mean, the problem is none of us know Hall well, so Nash is probably speaking from a lot of frustration, of knowing a guy for all these years, leading a life of self-destruction who is unwilling to change. So I'd forgive the skepticism. I mean, it sounds extremely harsh to be sure. In his case, I'd cut Kevin Nash a break.

Mister Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 03:17 PM
Megahab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wood View Post
I think the heart of what Nash is saying is true, that Scott Hall will get help only when he is ready to get it. It's good that he says he wants to get clean, and that he's willing to accepts DDP's help, absolutely, but he needs to back up his words. I mean, the problem is none of us know Hall well, so Nash is probably speaking from a lot of frustration, of knowing a guy for all these years, leading a life of self-destruction who is unwilling to change. So I'd forgive the skepticism. I mean, it sounds extremely harsh to be sure. In his case, I'd cut Kevin Nash a break.
But he didn't have to say all that publicly on Twitter.

Megahab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Kurdt Kobain
1967-1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wood View Post
I get what you're saying, but I just cannot agree with it.

Yes, Hall has said before that he would go with DDP but ultimately never showed up... and for Nash to basically call him out on that, saying he won't believe it until he sees the video of him walking through the door.. to me, that's giving up on him.

What motivation does Hall have to get better if the ones that seem to care about him don't believe he can do it? To prove them wrong? I highly doubt he gives a damn about doing that.. If he's drinking vodka for breakfast, he's obviously in a dark place.. so the positive thought of "proving the non-believers wrong" isn't going to be going through his head.. He needs the support that DDP/Jake are offering, and Nash is sitting there running his mouth.. Yes, he has his opinion and he's entitled to share it.. but at the end of the day, he's doing nothing to help his "friend".