Notices

Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

Jake Roberts Interview; how DDP is helping him

Old
03-11-2013, 08:29 AM
M.C.G. 31
SHUT UP, TOM!!!

vCash: 114
WWE has to work out a deal with DDP and send people that need help to him.

M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Engebretson

vCash: 1387

Great stuff here. Hall sounds a lot better.

I think, last I heard, they've raised over $33,000 of the $80,000 for Hall's hip replacement surgery.

Engebretson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Megahab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
WWE has to work out a deal with DDP and send people that need help to him.
I doubt that DDP would be willing to just let any past wrestler live with him.

Megahab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 02:59 PM
CaptainCrunch67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megahab View Post
I doubt that DDP would be willing to just let any past wrestler live with him.
Sunny?

CaptainCrunch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 12:29 AM
M.C.G. 31
SHUT UP, TOM!!!

vCash: 114
- Arda Ocal posted to Twitter that he talked to Jake "The Snake" Roberts over the weekend. Ocal noted that Roberts has been sober for 111 days, which is the longest he has been clean since he was ten. Roberts has also lost seventy-five pounds (down to 230 pounds) since he moved into Diamond Dallas Page's Accountability House.

03-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Iron Throne
Thats not sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engebretson View Post

Great stuff here. Hall sounds a lot better.

I think, last I heard, they've raised over $33,000 of the $80,000 for Hall's hip replacement surgery.
Wow in one of those video's Jake is looking more like his old self ..hope he DDT's DDP

Iron Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 06:23 PM
sandman441

Send a message via Yahoo to sandman441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Throne View Post
Wow in one of those video's Jake is looking more like his old self ..hope he DDT's DDP
I'm doing DDPYoga too and I can definately see how Jake is like that now, the program is pretty incredible.

sandman441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Engebretson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman441 View Post
I'm doing DDPYoga too and I can definately see how Jake is like that now, the program is pretty incredible.
Same here. I just started last week and it really does make you feel pretty good after each workout.

Old
03-12-2013, 09:13 PM
sandman441

Quote:
Same here. I just started last week and it really does make you feel pretty good after each workout.
it does, what exercises are you doing? I'm doing fat burner and just started red hot core.

Old
03-12-2013, 09:19 PM
George Maharis
Risk Taker

vCash: 50
For those doing it, how did you buy it? Is it available in any stores, or do you have to order it from the website? I don't have a credit card, and while I could still get a pre-paid one, i'd rather just use cash...

George Maharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Jussi
Hey everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey72335 View Post
For those doing it, how did you buy it? Is it available in any stores, or do you have to order it from the website? I don't have a credit card, and while I could still get a pre-paid one, i'd rather just use cash...
There's at least one video pack available at PirateBay...

Jussi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 09:41 PM
sandman441

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey72335 View Post

I went to ddpyoga.com but the other way works too. If you want to make your own routine you can use this video list too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McB_I...19F0FEFC1BD139

Old
03-12-2013, 10:02 PM
parabola
BOlieve dat

Scott Hall indiegogo thing is up to $57,000. That's awesome.

parabola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 08:07 AM
Engebretson

Quote:
it does, what exercises are you doing? I'm doing fat burner and just started red hot core.
I just bought the basic pack and I'm trying to keep as close to the intermediate workout plan as possible but I am doing the Energy workouts on the Rest days. I have to wake up a little earlier to do the Energy workouts before work but they really do wake me up and get me in a better mood to start the day. I've tried Fat Burner once but I really like it.

The only thing that I was disappointed in was the "Breathing" and "Diamond Dozen" workouts aren't really workouts like the rest and those are 2 out of the 5 workouts on the first disc. Otherwise, I'm really getting into this and almost look forward to my workouts every day.

Old
03-13-2013, 12:50 PM
sandman441

Quote:
I just bought the basic pack and I'm trying to keep as close to the intermediate workout plan as possible but I am doing the Energy workouts on the Rest days. I have to wake up a little earlier to do the Energy workouts before work but they really do wake me up and get me in a better mood to start the day. I've tried Fat Burner once but I really like it.

The only thing that I was disappointed in was the "Breathing" and "Diamond Dozen" workouts aren't really workouts like the rest and those are 2 out of the 5 workouts on the first disc. Otherwise, I'm really getting into this and almost look forward to my workouts every day.

the dimond dozen I don't mind only because it shows you the moves and you can make your own plan, but yeah the breathing one is pretty bad I hope that the other disks have a better breathing exercise on them. I got the $120 pack I figured might as well go all the way in with it. I think I am on my 16th day and my body has adjusted pretty fast to the program, I lost 7 pounds in 11 days with me taking 3 days off, and my muscles have gotten alot stronger too.

Old
03-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Engebretson

Quote:
the dimond dozen I don't mind only because it shows you the moves and you can make your own plan, but yeah the breathing one is pretty bad I hope that the other disks have a better breathing exercise on them. I got the $120 pack I figured might as well go all the way in with it. I think I am on my 16th day and my body has adjusted pretty fast to the program, I lost 7 pounds in 11 days with me taking 3 days off, and my muscles have gotten alot stronger too.
Nice!

I'm definitley noticing a difference in my flexibility but I really haven't been watching my weight too closely. I might have to buy the rest of the DVD's if I can stick with this for the next month or two.

Old
03-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Godot
Justice is blind

Quote:
Same. I'm loving it. 28 minutes of Fat Burner does more for me than 3 hours in the gym ever did. Starting Red Hot Core this week.

Godot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 05:32 PM
sandman441

Quote:
Nice!

I'm definitley noticing a difference in my flexibility but I really haven't been watching my weight too closely. I might have to buy the rest of the DVD's if I can stick with this for the next month or two.
I'm not following the weight too much, I was going to wait until day 30 to weigh myself but I can also see a difference in my flexibility. Basically I got the program because my last year in school I gained about 20 pounds and I just want to lose that and a little bit more. I got the big pack only because I was sure it was something I would stick to, I was doing wii fit but it's hard to do that anywhere and I got used to the level of the step so I basically plateued, and when I get a job I'm going to be away from home for 2 weeks at a time and with ddpyoga I can do it anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Rollins View Post
Same. I'm loving it. 28 minutes of Fat Burner does more for me than 3 hours in the gym ever did. Starting Red Hot Core this week.

yeah, when I first started I was dripping sweat like I just ran a mile. Watch the red hot core it is insane, I honestly think if somebody does it for 4 or 5 months their abs will be incredible. I can only get through I think 3 or 4 exercises before my hips just start to burn too much.

Last edited by sandman441: 03-13-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old
03-13-2013, 06:07 PM
sandman441

anybody who is interested in seeing how Scott Hall is doing.

Don't miss DDP Radio at 9 p.m. EST tonight as DDP welcomes Scott Hall as the special guest! Some know him as Razor Ramon, or The Bad Guy, but to DDP, he's Scott, and for the past three weeks, Scott has been working hard at DDP's Accountability Crib to get his life back on track. Hall began his wrestling career in 1985 and went on to win 9 World Tag Team Championships, 4 Intercontinental Championships, and 2 United States Championships. He's also a founding member of NWO. Get first hand updates tonight from the guys themselves about how Hall is overcoming his demons and owning his life!

Co-hosting with DDP are TEAM DDP YOGA members Stacey Morris, and Robert McLearren, who have transformed their bodies and lives through DDP YOGA, Clean Eating, and a Positive Attitude. The topic for each show is just a means to get the ball rolling. DDP created the show as a forum for sharing questions, concerns, and triumphs that are part of the path to better health. It's a journey that never ends, which is why a supportive community is a crucial part of the process. You can even post questions in advance of the show on the blog section at Team DDP Yoga (if you're already a member), or during the show in the chat room at DDP Radio.

To listen to past shows, check out the archive at DDP Radio. He begins each broadcast with an update on what's new with him, whether it's wrestling news, his latest acting project, or the upcoming reality series "DDP Changing Lives." The bulk of the show is devoted to DDP's role as game-changer...and that's why he created DDP Radio - to help everyone out there who wants it to OWN YOUR LIFE.

For more information, visit www.ddpyoga.com.

To listen to the show, visit DDP Radio or call (347) 994-1216.

Visit TEAM DDP Yoga at: http://www.teamddpyoga.com/

Visit TEAM DDP Yoga at: http://www.teamddpyoga.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Old
04-14-2013, 08:45 PM
George Maharis
Risk Taker

George Maharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2013, 06:27 AM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

Would be amazing if Jake is in it. What a way to really put a stamp on this comeback.

Five months sober for Jake and Scott is around two months now and just got his surgery done. Really awesome stuff.

I'm definitely going to be doing the program this summer.

chaosrevolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:08 PM
iamjs
Unregistered User

iamjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Guardian17
Strong & Free

Happy to see Jake doing well!

Guardian17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 07:49 PM
BackGroundMusic
hoc quoque finiet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17futurecap View Post
Jake will always be one of my favorites, scared the crap out of me as a little kid when he had the snake bite Savage.

He was on with Cabana a few weeks ago, tells some funny stories, especially one about playing softball where he makes an unreal catch drunk as a skunk. Here is the video of said catch.

I just listened to that yesterday. Incredible to hear him like that.

As a side-note, Cabana's podcasts are tremendous. There's always something to glean from any given podcast that helps inspire me to do better in my life.

BackGroundMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Modo
MVP

DDP's really done a number on Jake....great to see!