HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > All other USA Amateur, USHL, NAHL, USNTDP etc.
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Midget U16 Question

Old
Yesterday, 08:03 PM
mkk201
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Midget U16 Question

I'm currently slated to play with the Wonderland Wizards for next year, a tier two split season team that practices once or twice a week. I recently received an email from the Northern Cyclones offering me a spot on their team next fall. They are a tier one split season teams that is made up of mostly prep school guys and participates in various showcases and tournaments along with a few games so that they are able to qualify for states. The competition is undeniably stronger than what I would play against with wizards. The only downside is that they do not practice. They will play in the following tournaments,Tier 1 Labor Day Showcase (Marlboro, MA)
- Fall Midget Classic (Foxboro, MA)
- Boston Jr. Bruins Shootout (Marlboro, MA)
- Next Level Prospects Series (Hudson, NH)
- Beantown Classic (Exeter, NH)
- NH State Tournament If I did cyclones I would do multiple private lessons each week, more than I would be able to do with the Wizards.
The Wizards will also be competing in
Tier one Labor Day Showcase (Marlboro, MA)
- Fall Midget Classic (Foxboro, MA
I was wondering what your thoughts were on which team may be better. Is it worth not having practices and just doing lessons so that I am able to play against better competition? Or would the practice time outweigh competition level?

Thanks for any thoughts you may have,
Here are the emails and team information from both

mkk201 is offline   Reply With Quote