HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 24CH TV Show Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-23-2013, 06:31 PM
  #751
Dont Poke Subban
Fall is coming
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,766
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomaridII View Post
"If you do not react after what Prust did for the team, none of you deserve to wear that jersey"

Therrien, after Prust fights Lucic.

Intense. Nobody in the room moved.
I was just going to post this! Therrien was like, "you guys better ****ing react!

Dont Poke Subban is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 06:37 PM
  #752
GeoStride87
Registered User
 
GeoStride87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 180
vCash: 500
I'm still looking for episode 2 (english) online

GeoStride87 is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 06:38 PM
  #753
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,614
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshio View Post
I was just going to post this! Therrien was like, "you guys better ****ing react!
And they did....great job by the boys!!!

BLONG7 is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 06:40 PM
  #754
BobbyFischer*
 
BobbyFischer*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,864
vCash: 500
**** it was on at 6PM?

FFS...

will it be on again later tonight?

BobbyFischer* is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 06:41 PM
  #755
Gary320
Moderator
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,738
vCash: 500
Yah, after Antichambre I think.

Gary320 is online now  
Old
03-23-2013, 06:42 PM
  #756
BobbyFischer*
 
BobbyFischer*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,864
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Yah, after Antichambre I think.
Bellissima

BobbyFischer* is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 06:43 PM
  #757
HomaridII
Registered User
 
HomaridII's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,779
vCash: 500
That clip alone of Therrien during the second intermission in Boston is worth the entire season of 24ch.

Looking at the guys in the room while he was speaking, wow. I swear nobody moved an inch.

HomaridII is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 06:45 PM
  #758
BobbyFischer*
 
BobbyFischer*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,864
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomaridII View Post
That clip alone of Therrien during the second intermission in Boston is worth the entire season of 24ch.

Looking at the guys in the room while he was speaking, wow. I swear nobody moved an inch.
I wonder if Randy Cunneyworth had that kind if presence and respect..

BobbyFischer* is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 06:57 PM
  #759
Sports1131
Registered User
 
Sports1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Boston/Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,170
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Sports1131 Send a message via MSN to Sports1131
Can someone post a clip of Therrien's speech in Boston? I'd love to see that.

Sports1131 is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 06:57 PM
  #760
BobbyFischer*
 
BobbyFischer*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,864
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports1131 View Post
Can someone post a clip of Therrien's speech in Boston? I'd love to see that.
I concur.

BobbyFischer* is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:12 PM
  #761
Bunka Gurndeep
Registered User
 
Bunka Gurndeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,855
vCash: 500
If anyone in here has episode 2 and 3 in English and would upload them, they would be doing us Anglo Hab fans a great service.

Merci

Bunka Gurndeep is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 09:18 PM
  #762
donghabs98
Moderator
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,475
vCash: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunka Gurndeep View Post
If anyone in here has episode 2 and 3 in English and would upload them, they would be doing us Anglo Hab fans a great service.

Merci
They should really just post the episodes online(Canadiens/Bell)

donghabs98 is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 11:08 PM
  #763
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
Cakes!
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 54,636
vCash: 567
That speech - and the reaction from the players while listening to it - was something else.

Those fans in those Prust...huh...costumes? uniforms? during the PIT game were hilarious.

Gallagher to Cooke: ''You guys need to stop scoring.''

Really a shame they did not give us just one little soundbite of what Bergevin was discussing with his assistants in that meeting.

Marc the Habs Fan is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 01:34 PM
  #764
bdawg1989*
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 974
vCash: 500
I know this has been asked alot but is there any way to look at this online ? French or english episode IDC, I just saw the first one so far I always miss them...

Please tell me someone uploaded it on their youtube channel or whatever.

Bell/CH is dumb as hell to not put it online. Seriously this is 2013.

bdawg1989* is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 01:37 PM
  #765
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 42,335
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdawg1989 View Post
I know this has been asked alot but is there any way to look at this online ? French or english episode IDC, I just saw the first one so far I always miss them...

Please tell me someone uploaded it on their youtube channel or whatever.

Bell/CH is dumb as hell to not put it online. Seriously this is 2013.
They usually get taken down when put up. So, you'll have to download torrents.

Analyzer is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 01:39 PM
  #766
bdawg1989*
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 974
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
They usually get taken down when put up. So, you'll have to download torrents.
You know any torrent website that host them ?

bdawg1989* is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 01:43 PM
  #767
StapleA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 42
vCash: 500
Haven't verified the file, but there's a link here for episode 2 in English, it seems.

http://www.neckbeard.ca/r/Habs/comme...french_stream/

StapleA is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 02:34 PM
  #768
ChuckieG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Posts: 91
vCash: 500
http://www.youtube.com/user/HABSddicted

This guy seems to have episodes 1 2 3 posted in french on youtube. He also has all the web clips.

ChuckieG is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 06:58 PM
  #769
JesusBouillon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,329
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckieG View Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/HABSddicted

This guy seems to have episodes 1 2 3 posted in french on youtube. He also has all the web clips.
He just posted episode 4 too, thanks.

JesusBouillon is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 07:22 PM
  #770
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
Cakes!
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 54,636
vCash: 567
Just realized how badly they screwed up the translation of MT's speech. Holy crap. In fact, what they wrote as translation had nothing to do with what was said, especially the part about not deserving to wear the jersey (which MT said as ''you ain't ****ing belong to wear that jersey'' in his broken english, lol)

Marc the Habs Fan is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 07:30 PM
  #771
ClasslessGuy
Registered User
 
ClasslessGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St-Jean, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,564
vCash: 567
the voice is just awful

ClasslessGuy is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 07:53 PM
  #772
SB164
Registered User
 
SB164's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MTL
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckieG View Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/HABSddicted

This guy seems to have episodes 1 2 3 posted in french on youtube. He also has all the web clips.
Awesome thanks. Watching this now before it gets taken down.

SB164 is offline  
Old
03-24-2013, 09:29 PM
  #773
Gary320
Moderator
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,738
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Just realized how badly they screwed up the translation of MT's speech. Holy crap. In fact, what they wrote as translation had nothing to do with what was said, especially the part about not deserving to wear the jersey (which MT said as ''you ain't ****ing belong to wear that jersey'' in his broken english, lol)
He actually did say "he aint ****ing alone to wear that jersey"

Gary320 is online now  
Old
03-24-2013, 10:10 PM
  #774
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
Cakes!
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 54,636
vCash: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
He actually did say "he aint ****ing alone to wear that jersey"
That would indeed make more sense.

Listening to it again, the ''alone'' sounded like ''belong'' too. Heh.


Last edited by Marc the Habs Fan: 03-24-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Marc the Habs Fan is offline  
Old
03-25-2013, 12:29 AM
  #775
Nicko999
Registered User
 
Nicko999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,941
vCash: 139
Just completed downloading the video.


Nicko999 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.