HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

LL 101: Pacific Coast Academy

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-16-2013, 09:45 PM
  #76
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penalty Kill Icing View Post
This is something I threw out on GDT signup thread, but worth considering.

Every year post 2004-05 lockout, same Leafs board member has made home opener GDT thread for past 7 years. Each year, we missed playoffs. Should we have someone else do it this time?

You can label me superstitious. But losing (overall) really sucks
Well do you want the playoffs or do you want MacKinnon?

The choice is clear.


MAn I wish I could post that Eazy E song I just listened too.

OH well.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:46 PM
  #77
Dangles McGavin
RIP Lounge
 
Dangles McGavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Oakville
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,393
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
Wasn't impressed imo. No emotion to it, quite bland. Plus having a female voice covering that doesn't sound right
I agree with this.

M&S just comes together so perfectly. Especially the banjo.

Dangles McGavin is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:46 PM
  #78
Cool Beans Man
Registered User
 
Cool Beans Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,628
vCash: 500
Yeah Workaholics is amazing

Cool Beans Man is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:47 PM
  #79
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Well do you want the playoffs or do you want MacKinnon?

The choice is clear.


MAn I wish I could post that Eazy E song I just listened too.

OH well.
I want Mack

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:48 PM
  #80
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,018
vCash: 500
Are you guys going to get tickets tomorrow?

LeafsMonster is online now  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:50 PM
  #81
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
I want Mack
Then lose away.

Either build the team for the post season which mean #1C AND #1G and spend the youth.

OR just stay the course, maybe sell some at the deadline, and we should get a top 5.

I want one or hte other.

A 10th in the EAst finsih will make me insane.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:51 PM
  #82
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Then lose away.

Either build the team for the post season which mean #1C AND #1G and spend the youth.

OR just stay the course, maybe sell some at the deadline, and we should get a top 5.

I want one or hte other.

A 10th in the EAst finsih will make me insane.
I think it's better for the team to finish near the bottom. It'll be better for our organizational depth and better for the team all around.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:52 PM
  #83
81
#Stamkos2016
 
81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Queens Park
Posts: 8,448
vCash: 262
Bob Cole, lots of Bob Cole. Was Bob Cole even born when Charlio was 25?

81 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:52 PM
  #84
JMcLeaf
Culture change
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 18,132
vCash: 3936
In Rielly's interviews it always seems like he forgets to breath lol

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:55 PM
  #85
Kyle93*
LL4Life
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pyongyang
Country: North Korea
Posts: 18,138
vCash: 1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
In Rielly's interviews it always seems like he forgets to breath lol
hahaha yeaaa mann In octice this too alor.

Kyle93* is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:56 PM
  #86
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
hahaha yeaaa mann In octice this too alor.
Are you drunk or do you do it on purpose?

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:56 PM
  #87
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Are you guys going to get tickets tomorrow?
For what the leafs?

Haha

YOu know I remember going to a game for $10. Paid the scalpler $11 but the ticket was only worht $10.

The price of seeing the LEafs,(tickets beer etc) has gone from 3hrs pay in the late 80's to over a full days pay now. Almost 2days pay if you hit the Loose Moose after the game.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:57 PM
  #88
Kyle93*
LL4Life
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pyongyang
Country: North Korea
Posts: 18,138
vCash: 1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Are you drunk or do you do it on purpose?
Im not drunk

Kyle93* is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:00 PM
  #89
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
I think it's better for the team to finish near the bottom. It'll be better for our organizational depth and better for the team all around.
Since we can't seem to get a true #1C through trade, I would agree.

this is a draft deep in good centers and we would only have to endure 48games of crappiness, I think this is the year to bottom out. The East is so strong that we should be able to fall in to the bottom 3.

However if by some fluke we do make the playoffs I would be very excited.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:00 PM
  #90
81
#Stamkos2016
 
81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Queens Park
Posts: 8,448
vCash: 262
See you next LL Kyle ;p

81 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:01 PM
  #91
Kyle93*
LL4Life
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pyongyang
Country: North Korea
Posts: 18,138
vCash: 1255
Brodster me you and spme chel

Kyle93* is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:02 PM
  #92
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Since we can't seem to get a true #1C through trade, I would agree.

this is a draft deep in good centers and we would only have to endure 48games of crappiness, I think this is the year to bottom out. The East is so strong that we should be able to fall in to the bottom 3.

However if by some fluke we do make the playoffs I would be very excited.
Yeah if we made the playoffs it'd be nice, but I'd rather have the long term stability of a guy like Barkov, MacKinnon, or Monahan. I think it's what the team misses, unless we can get our hands on a mid-aged well established centre for a decent price.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:03 PM
  #93
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
Im not drunk
It's genetic.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:03 PM
  #94
Kyle93*
LL4Life
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pyongyang
Country: North Korea
Posts: 18,138
vCash: 1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Yeah if we made the playoffs it'd be nice, but I'd rather have the long term stability of a guy like Barkov, MacKinnon, or Monahan. I think it's what the team misses, unless we can get our hands on a mid-aged well established centre for a decent price.
Nonis should of did Lombardi+2nd for Jordan Staal, it would of been such a great deal

Kyle93* is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:03 PM
  #95
Dangles McGavin
RIP Lounge
 
Dangles McGavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Oakville
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,393
vCash: 500
Kyle keeps avoiding me in chel.


He's terrified

Dangles McGavin is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:04 PM
  #96
Kyle93*
LL4Life
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pyongyang
Country: North Korea
Posts: 18,138
vCash: 1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangles McGavin View Post
Kyle keeps avoiding me in chel.


He's terrified
Friend still has chel 12 360 vers from me but ill get it off him tomorrow or something okayÉ

Kyle93* is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:05 PM
  #97
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,018
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
For what the leafs?

Haha

YOu know I remember going to a game for $10. Paid the scalpler $11 but the ticket was only worht $10.

The price of seeing the LEafs,(tickets beer etc) has gone from 3hrs pay in the late 80's to over a full days pay now. Almost 2days pay if you hit the Loose Moose after the game.
The prices are just ridiculous now. I don't want to pay 150+ for a seat, but I also don't want to be toofar away. I've never been to a Leafs game before and I kinda want to be part of that atmosphere. Though on tv it looks really boring

LeafsMonster is online now  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:05 PM
  #98
Kyle93*
LL4Life
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pyongyang
Country: North Korea
Posts: 18,138
vCash: 1255
LISTEN ALL YALL ITS A SABOTAGEGEEEEEEE


Kyle93* is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:06 PM
  #99
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
Nonis should of did Lombardi+2nd for Jordan Staal, it would of been such a great deal
I wanna hit you in the face.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 10:08 PM
  #100
Dangles McGavin
RIP Lounge
 
Dangles McGavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Oakville
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,393
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
Friend still has chel 12 360 vers from me but ill get it off him tomorrow or something okayÉ
IDK if it's worth it.

You'll be too upset after I beat you by double digits.

Dangles McGavin is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.