HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2013 ticket thread Part 5 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
01-22-2013, 02:52 PM
Hnidy Hnight

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuukka Time View Post
If nobody here has a good deal for you, just go to ticketexchange or stubhub. You can get in for like $50. Club or center loges are going for under $200. They're practically giving tix away to this one.
They may drop further when people see Fridays forecast

Old
01-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Tuukka Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnidy Hnight View Post
They may drop further when people see Fridays forecast
good point

Old
01-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtb1381 View Post
Looking for tickets to Fridays game , please let me know if you have a pair available

I'll trade mine for some Mumford and Sons tickets.

01-22-2013, 09:31 PM
Sec311Row6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASCL View Post
You can't attend 1/25 then?

Also, looking for a pair?
sorry, i am looking to get rid of 1/29 vs the devils for another game... pm me if you are looking to swap

Old
01-23-2013, 12:10 AM
mflo77

tix sat march 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
What is "good"? Is it the price that makes it "good" or the location?

Yup. Do they need to be "good"?
hey looch. thanks for the reply. i am looking for two tix. where are the tix located. sent u a PM as well.

Old
01-23-2013, 06:56 PM
The Special K
Hoss MOFO, Hoss.

I have a question for some of you season ticket holders. I am in the midst of buying some tickets from a fellow hfboards member (CBJ section) and he mentioned that he would email me the tickets as he did not ask for paper tickets....this sounds a little fishy to me. Am I just that far behind the times or is this something I should avoid?

Thanks!

Old
01-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special K View Post
I have a question for some of you season ticket holders. I am in the midst of buying some tickets from a fellow hfboards member (CBJ section) and he mentioned that he would email me the tickets as he did not ask for paper tickets....this sounds a little fishy to me. Am I just that far behind the times or is this something I should avoid?

Thanks!
There are no hard stock tickets this year for season tickets holders. All tickets have to be printed from our online account manager. his option would either be to forward you the tickets directly from his account...so your name would be printed on them. Or to pint them himself and save them to his computer and then send them to you.

Old
01-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Tuukka Time

Does anyone know if you buy individual suite tix off of ticketmaster for a single game, does the price include the usual buffet items and non alcoholic beverages? Or do they only do food set ups for the suites that are booked by companies or VIPs in advance/on a season ticket basis?

Old
01-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Does anyone know if you buy individual suite tix off of ticketmaster for a single game, does the price include the usual buffet items and non alcoholic beverages? Or do they only do food set ups for the suites that are booked by companies or VIPs in advance/on a season ticket basis?
No food. You just get the seat and access to the suite amenities- tv's, private bathrooms, club chairs etc. Even if you book an entire suite the food is generally never included...and it's not cheap to purchase.

You do have a little mini fridge though. You could buy a case of beer and put them in the fridge to have them at your leisure...you're still gonna pay $8+ per beer though.

Old
01-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Tuukka Time

Quote:
No food. You just get the seat and access to the suite amenities- tv's, private bathrooms, club chairs etc. Even if you book an entire suite the food is generally never included...and it's not cheap to purchase.

You do have a little mini fridge though. You could buy a case of beer and put them in the fridge to have them at your leisure...you're still gonna pay $8+ per beer though.
Makes sense. Thanks. I was wondering why they were only listed for $140 after all fees on ticketmaster for tomorrow night. That's cheaper than they were listing balcony seats for, for most games.

Old
01-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Makes sense. Thanks. I was wondering why they were only listed for $140 after all fees on ticketmaster for tomorrow night. That's cheaper than they were listing balcony seats for, for most games.

The B's use dynamic pricing for ALL of their tickets. I'd be willing to bet they were closer to $200+ per if they were available when they first went on sale. But from my experiences, they don't generally sell individual suite tickets during initial on sales. They have already sent out emails to previous suite buyers and promoted them as much as possible. After they have pushed the hell out of them, and dropped the prices two or three times, they will sell them on a individual basis. And for suite tickets that is usually the week of the game.

I have a friend who sat in a suite for Monday's MLK Day game. The guy who bought it paid $1,800. There are 18 seats including the 4 bar stool seats. $100 a pop. I can guarantee you they sold 18 person suites for that game for almost double that when they first went on sale. Just like the secondary market, when the timing is right, the prices drop.

Old
01-24-2013, 12:33 PM
TommyBruinsFan

Anybody that has ever sat in section 1 center ice behind the bench, can you tell me at what row the players and standing coaches stop obtructing your view of the ice/game. I know about the usual glass distortion (some of my ST's are loge row 6) where you need to get above row 12 or so, but not sure about this factor. Want to let the kids sit behind the bench one game so they can see the players interacting on the bench, but don't want to have it blocking the view of all the action.

Old
01-24-2013, 06:56 PM
flooredaccord

vCash: 50
AHL All Star

I have 2 seats available to the game and skills comp. $160 total. that is face value. Section 116

Old
01-25-2013, 09:10 AM
flooredaccord

vCash: 50
all star tix

I have 2 seats available to the game and skills comp. $160 total. that is face value. Section 116

Mods I'm sorry if this shouldn't be here. I need these gone asap

Old
01-25-2013, 09:48 AM
Neely2005
Grey Cup Champions

Thursday March 14th Vs. Panthers

I'm looking for 4 Tickets (or 2 + 2) for the Bruins game on Thursday March 14th against Florida.

I'm also looking for the same for the Celtics game on March 13th.

Please PM me if you're selling.

Thanks

Old
01-25-2013, 10:16 AM
LetEmPlay

STH sticks

So we get signed sticks, but "all sticks must be picked up on Feb 2" ...if we can't go, we can send a proxy? Are you kidding me Boston Bruins?! Heaven forbid anyone make plans more than 7 days in advance...

THE BRUINS DONT HAVE A HOME GAME ON 2.2.13!

Old
01-25-2013, 10:16 AM
northeastern

Finally got an email about my signed stick! Woo! Its actually happening

Old
01-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetEmPlay View Post
So we get signed sticks, but "all sticks must be picked up on Feb 2" ...if we can't go, we can send a proxy? Are you kidding me Boston Bruins?! Heaven forbid anyone make plans more than 7 days in advance...

THE BRUINS DONT HAVE A HOME GAME ON 2.2.13!
I'm sure that's because they don't want people bringing freaking hockey sticks into the game.

"Well, we could pick it up after!!111"

Then people with kids will complain that the lines were too long, and their kids were tired, and they were kept out too late.

Also, the idea of a post-Bruins rush on the T where a fair number of fans are carrying hockey sticks terrifies me.

Yes, it sucks that it took so long. Yes, it's annoying to have to make another trip in. Yes, it's relatively short notice. Could it have been handled better? Sure. But short of having Patrice freaking Bergeron show up at your house to personally deliver the stick I swear some people would never be happy.

Old
01-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
I'm sure that's because they don't want people bringing freaking hockey sticks into the game.

Then people with kids will complain that the lines were too long, and their kids were tired, and they were kept out too late.

Also, the idea of a post-Bruins rush on the T where a fair number of fans are carrying hockey sticks terrifies me.

Yes, it sucks that it took so long. Yes, it's annoying to have to make another trip in. Yes, it's relatively short notice. Could it have been handled better? Sure. But short of having Patrice freaking Bergeron show up at your house to personally deliver the stick I swear some people would never be happy.
I was hoping at least Bergeron , Horton , Chara were going to able to deliver my stick and play some pond hockey down the street while they were here

Old
01-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Gregah

At the last minute I'm looking for 3-4 inexpensive seats for tonight. My wife and I are hoping to take my 6 year old to his second B's game. PM me please.
Thanks,
Greg

Old
01-25-2013, 10:34 AM
LetEmPlay

Quote:

How about having more than one day to pick it up? Seems pretty hard, doesnt it?

Old
01-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetEmPlay View Post
How about having more than one day to pick it up? Seems pretty hard, doesnt it?
I said there was room for improvement, did I not? Yes, it would be nice to have more than 1 day.

Old
01-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:

Seiously? People have every tight to ***** about them makingus drive in to pick up our sticks. They should be able to get off the dime and MAIL THEM! It not as if they didn't already charge us a s/h fee for out ST they never had to ship us.

Yes some people will complain about almost anything...and some people will undoubtedly always make sure they are the first to complain about those that voice any of their complaints

Last edited by Looch: 01-25-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old
01-25-2013, 10:55 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Seiously? People have every tight to ***** about them makingus drive in to pick up our sticks. They should be able to get off the dime and MAIL THEM! It not as if they didn't already charge us a s/h fee for out ST they never had to ship us.

Yes some people will complain about almost anything...and some people will undoubtedly always make sure they are the first to complain about those that voice any of their complaints
I'm sorry that I find it obnoxious that people who are purchasing a luxury complain about it at every ****ing opportunity.

If you hate everything about how the team runs ****, then why keep your tickets. I just don't understand folks that constanltly need to be *****ing about something.

But, you're right. I guess I'm complaining about that. That's why this place infuriates me so much lately...you can't have a conversation with opposing viewpoints without it turning into a ****ing ****show. So, I guess I'll match your and raise you a .

Old
01-25-2013, 11:08 AM
bruins309
Krejci Fight Club

Quote:
I'm sorry that I find it obnoxious that people who are purchasing a luxury complain about it at every ****ing opportunity.

If you hate everything about how the team runs ****, then why keep your tickets. I just don't understand folks that constanltly need to be *****ing about something.

But, you're right. I guess I'm complaining about that. That's why this place infuriates me so much lately...you can't have a conversation with opposing viewpoints without it turning into a ****ing ****show. So, I guess I'll match your and raise you a .
Wow, this has more asterisks than a National League HR leaderboard in the late 90s.

It is a bit strange to have a one day thing, but whatever. My biggest gripe is about not getting the $15 S/H back when they did nothing to justify the fee.

Just wait until people get the sticks....then a whole new set of griping shall commence.

Closed Thread