HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Senators Prospect Update 2012-2013 Part II

Closed Thread

Old
04-10-2013, 09:04 PM
FolignoQuantumLeap
A mad Mup

vCash: 500
Check out the highlights of that Owen Sound Plymouth game last night. Just from the small clip, I gathered a few fun tidbits about Noesen: he's playing the point on the PP, but still scored on a deflection in front of the net on the PP. he's known for his skills in deflections. One of the best prospects in that regard.

Watch one of his assists. Absolutely sick one touch cross crease pass to his guy on the right side of the netfor a tap in.

Old
04-10-2013, 09:43 PM
WantEggRoll

vCash: 177
Attack tie it up against the Whalers. Obviously neither Ceci or Noesen are in a hurry to help out Binghamton.

Noesen: 1 G +2
Ceci: 2 A -2

Old
04-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Alf Silfversson

vCash: 50
Noesen with 27 points in his last 15 playoff games.

He's the best prospect this team has (excluding those in the NHL).

Old
04-10-2013, 10:06 PM
mianjo

Puempel 1a

Old
04-10-2013, 11:24 PM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolignoQuantumLeap View Post
Check out the highlights of that Owen Sound Plymouth game last night. Just from the small clip, I gathered a few fun tidbits about Noesen: he's playing the point on the PP, but still scored on a deflection in front of the net on the PP. he's known for his skills in deflections. One of the best prospects in that regard.

Watch one of his assists. Absolutely sick one touch cross crease pass to his guy on the right side of the netfor a tap in.
He's considered the best tiper in the OHL, bar-none.

Old
04-10-2013, 11:36 PM
FolignoQuantumLeap
A mad Mup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner View Post
He's considered the best tiper in the OHL, bar-none.
Just the tip

Old
04-10-2013, 11:53 PM
ATdaisuki
invisible

Quote:
Just the tip
the tip is often enough to get the goal.

well, for him. the other party involved isn't usually too happy. just quick, move the stick, get the tip in and noeson is done

Old
04-11-2013, 02:43 AM
Hale The Villain

Quote:
Just the tip
How was I supposed to know your lactose intolerate?

Old
04-11-2013, 10:47 PM
King City Warrior

Calgary eliminates red deer 5-1 and wins the series 4-1
Driedger with 16 saves on 17 shots.
Calgary advances to play edmonton in the western conference final
Should be an intense series

Old
04-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Benny FTW
Head Light Fluid

vCash: 137
How did Wikstrand end up finishing the season? Did he keep on his play?

Old
04-11-2013, 11:30 PM
saskriders
ColinGreening's#1fan

vCash: 1322
So which prospects are still in the CHL playoffs?

Old
04-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Emerica
Thank You Alfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskriders View Post
So which prospects are still in the CHL playoffs?
Noesen, Ceci, Puempel and Driedger.

Edit: Forgot Brassard for Quebec.

Old
04-11-2013, 11:38 PM
source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerica View Post
Noesen, Ceci, Puempel and Driedger.

Edit: Forgot Brassard for Quebec.
Yeah, but he's down 3-1 anyways.

Old
04-11-2013, 11:44 PM
starling

Rutkowski is also in the conference final.

Old
04-12-2013, 12:02 AM
FolignoQuantumLeap
A mad Mup

Hey guys, I figured this thread was the most appropriate for this since what I've loved most about this forum is the pure prospect watching aspect of it all. These threads have been great to follow and contribute to for about 4+ years. Loved reading post by guys like MoO, Bonktastic, WasTed, danishh, steffG, derriko, Hale the Villain, Manked, Ski, Main and all the Bingo boys and plenty of others I can't think of at the moment. I've learned a lot over the years about the lower levels of hockey and how to pick out the special players in them.

But its time to move on from HF. I'll probably lurk once in awhile to find those delicious Bingo streams Main gifts us with, but my days of posting are at an end. I might even start up a blog focused on the draft, hockey's prospects and the Ottawa Senators. Its something I've thought about for awhile since I enjoy the topic so much. If I do, I'll pop by and let anyone who's interested know.

This isn't the place for me to follow this passion anymore but I wish all of you the best!

-FQL

Old
04-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Emerica
Thank You Alfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starling View Post
Rutkowski is also in the conference final.
True. Forgot about him aswell.

Old
04-12-2013, 01:18 AM
Benny FTW
Head Light Fluid

vCash: 137
Quote:
Hey guys, I figured this thread was the most appropriate for this since what I've loved most about this forum is the pure prospect watching aspect of it all. These threads have been great to follow and contribute to for about 4+ years. Loved reading post by guys like MoO, Bonktastic, WasTed, danishh, steffG, derriko, Hale the Villain, Manked, Ski, Main and all the Bingo boys and plenty of others I can't think of at the moment. I've learned a lot over the years about the lower levels of hockey and how to pick out the special players in them.

But its time to move on from HF. I'll probably lurk once in awhile to find those delicious Bingo streams Main gifts us with, but my days of posting are at an end. I might even start up a blog focused on the draft, hockey's prospects and the Ottawa Senators. Its something I've thought about for awhile since I enjoy the topic so much. If I do, I'll pop by and let anyone who's interested know.

This isn't the place for me to follow this passion anymore but I wish all of you the best!

-FQL

Old
04-12-2013, 01:39 AM
DrEasy
Get well soon, BM!

vCash: 840
Quote:

-FQL

I really enjoyed reading your posts. Best of luck with whatever you do!

Old
04-12-2013, 02:11 AM
saskriders
ColinGreening's#1fan

vCash: 1322
Quote:

-FQL
Sad to see you go, one of the best posters on the board. Hope you can't resist coming back

Old
04-12-2013, 02:39 AM
Marvelous Manked
Part Time Drag Queen

Nooooooooooooooo FQL.

Our average board hockey IQ just dropped by a **** ton.

Hopefully a fairy will visit you in your dreams and make you come back

Old
04-12-2013, 03:06 AM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
I wasn't mentioned in his post. Good riddance!

Later man! You'll be missed in the bingo streams and in big part, this thread.

Would of liked you to stay for the playoff push and at least the end of the season. Let us know about your blog and prospect stuff. We'll follow it and give it a good read! Ciao!

Old
04-12-2013, 06:23 AM
Greeningfan14

Goodbye FQL. Thank you for your contributions to our board, I liked reading your posts on our prospects.

Old
04-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Cujomi
YNWA

Looks like a disagreement with a moderation. Kinda sucks -- I know we had our rows last year but this year seemed to be getting a long much better. Good luck with your pursuits.

Old
04-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Bazel5

Quote:

-FQL
I've only been posting for a bit but have been lurking this site for years and just gotta say that I always enjoyed reading yours posts. You are one of the top Sens posters around here.

signed
-creepy lurker guy

Old
04-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Ghost in the Shell
#WeLikeOurKarlssons

vCash: 920
Cya FQL, had a few good chats on here.

Closed Thread