HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fun interview with Hank.

Old
01-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Playmaker

vCash: 500
Fun interview with Hank.

Hey guys,

Avs fan visiting in peace. Just ran across a pretty fun interview with Hank, made by swedish Grunden BOIS, a team of soccer players who have cerebral palsy. There were a lot of fun questions, but I don't have the time to translate everything, so I pulled the five I liked the most. Here you go!

Grunden BOIS: Is your dandruff gone yet?
Lundqvist: Haha! I’ve never had any real problems with dandruff, but I use the shampoo as a safety precaution.

Grunden BOIS: Did you become a goalie because you were lazy?
Lundqvist: Haha – no, I liked the equipment that goaltenders wore. My idol growing up was swedish goalie Pekka Lindmark.

Grunden BOIS: Are you ever afraid of the puck?
Lundqvist: It happens. Especially at the beginning of practice before you’re properly warmed up. Or you might be afraid if you just took a shot to an unprotected part of your body, but that feeling goes away fast.

Grunden BOIS: What are dentists like in USA?
Lundqvist: They are great. You choose a dentist based on your insurance. The New York Rangers have their own dentists that take care of us. They get a lot of work, because my teammates often have problems with their teeth. I’m lucky since I wear a mask.

Grunden BOIS: Do you stay on guard to make sure a shark in the sea doesn’t bite your bottom? (This one rocks. So sweet. )
Lundqvist: Ha ha! Yeah, there’s white sharks in the sea in Hampton outside of New York, so you have to watch out.

Swedish Rangers fans can verify the interview by checking Aftonbladet: http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle16093725.ab

Last edited by Playmaker: 01-18-2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Added link to verify that this interview is real.
Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 05:40 PM
SnowblindNYR

Is there context to that last question? Sounds random.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 03:21 AM
Playmaker

I think one of the guys that interviewed him probably thought about sharks a lot. Hank laughs a lot during the interview, because of the completely random and unexpected questions.

Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote