HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Think you know fantasy hockey? Join Smell the Glove. Live draft tonight! 1 GM needed

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-18-2013, 09:33 AM
  #1
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
Think you know fantasy hockey? Join Smell the Glove. Live draft tonight! 1 GM needed

Awesome, active H2H league. Serious managers only, please. And no Canuck fans allowed. (I'm kidding.)

League ID#: 9648
League Name: Smell the Glove - 2012
Password: beer
Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...mell_the_glove
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Fri Jan 18 7:30pm EST [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 7, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Min Goalie Appearances: 3
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 12
Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (8 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 6 days from Apr 22 to Apr 27
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)


Last edited by cullen: 01-18-2013 at 04:41 PM. Reason: typo
cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 12:43 PM
  #2
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
Looking to add at least six more GMs. Added bonus: you'll be playing against Brian Burke (who has lots of free time on his hands.)

cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 01:29 PM
  #3
DefMars
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 165
vCash: 500
Joined, currently 7 GM's in the league.

DefMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:05 PM
  #4
OttawaSenators11
#25 FTW
 
OttawaSenators11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,424
vCash: 500
I am in! currently 9 GM's in the League

OttawaSenators11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:13 PM
  #5
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,898
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cullen View Post
Awesome, active H2H league. Serious managers only, please. And no Canuck fans allowed. (I'm kidding.)

League ID#: 9648
League Name: Smell the Glove - 2012
Password: beer
Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...mell_the_glove
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Fri Jan 18 7:30pm EST [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 18
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 7, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Min Goalie Appearances: 3
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 12
Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (8 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 6 days from Apr 22 to Apr 27
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)
Your links broken. I can't join

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:18 PM
  #6
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
Your links broken. I can't join
That's weird. Try it again.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...mell_the_glove

And thanks for joining!

League ID#: 9648
League Name: Smell the Glove - 2012
Password: beer
Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...mell_the_glove
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Fri Jan 18 7:30pm EST [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 18
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 7, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Min Goalie Appearances: 3
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 12
Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (8 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 6 days from Apr 22 to Apr 27
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:32 PM
  #7
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,898
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cullen View Post
That's weird. Try it again.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...mell_the_glove

And thanks for joining!

League ID#: 9648
League Name: Smell the Glove - 2012
Password: beer
Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...mell_the_glove
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Fri Jan 18 7:30pm EST [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 18
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 7, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Min Goalie Appearances: 3
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 12
Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (8 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 6 days from Apr 22 to Apr 27
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)
Yah it says I can't join cause I'm not in this league? Huh weird bro

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:33 PM
  #8
megajake
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 856
vCash: 500
Link broken.

megajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:36 PM
  #9
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,898
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by megajake View Post
Link broken.
Yupp! It's not working

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:36 PM
  #10
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
If you want to join, please email me at kpberard@yahoo.com. I'll send you a direct invite.

Thanks!

cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:43 PM
  #11
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
Ducksgo puts us at 10 teams. 8 more brave GMs needed.

cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:45 PM
  #12
megajake
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 856
vCash: 500
EMailed you

megajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:03 PM
  #13
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by megajake View Post
EMailed you
Thanks. I sent you an invite. We're currently at 10 GMs. Who else has the jam to join? Three and a half hours until the draft begins.

cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:10 PM
  #14
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,898
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cullen View Post
Thanks. I sent you an invite. We're currently at 10 GMs. Who else has the jam to join? Three and a half hours until the draft begins.
Are you sure? 18 teams is a hell of a lot dude. I think we should cap at 12 or a lot of team will be unhappy with the players they are getting.

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:18 PM
  #15
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
Are you sure? 18 teams is a hell of a lot dude. I think we should cap at 12 or a lot of team will be unhappy with the players they are getting.
Makes it more difficult for sure. I'll go ahead and cap it at 14, how's that?

cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:35 PM
  #16
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,898
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cullen View Post
Makes it more difficult for sure. I'll go ahead and cap it at 14, how's that?
Do 12 cause its almost draft time and I don't see us getting 14. My rankings are done btw.

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:38 PM
  #17
megajake
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 856
vCash: 500
I got your email.. But theres no link to click..

megajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:45 PM
  #18
megajake
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 856
vCash: 500
Okay I'm in

megajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:50 PM
  #19
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
Thanks, Jake. I've gone ahead and capped it at 12 teams. One more brave GM needed.

cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 04:17 PM
  #20
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cullen View Post
Thanks, Jake. I've gone ahead and capped it at 12 teams. One more brave GM needed.
Argh! Someone left, so we need TWO more brave GMs by 7:30 pm ET.

cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 04:42 PM
  #21
cullen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
One more GM needed. Draft is at 7:30 pm ET.

Email me for an invite at kpberard@yahoo.com

cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 06:57 PM
  #22
keslerburrows
Registered User
 
keslerburrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vernon, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,749
vCash: 500
I'm in!

Looks like im too late.

keslerburrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.