HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

PDF Help

Closed Thread

Old
05-21-2013, 08:46 AM
invictus

vCash: 500
PDF Help

Hey team,
I am not sure if this is possible, and googling has let to inconclusive results.

I have a long PDF that I uploaded on dropbox to myself. I want to be able to view two pages simultaneously side by side. I can do that just fine on adobe on my computer. However,when I open it on adobe on my tablet, it only shows one page at a time. I found a few other apps that sort of work because they allow me to view things horizontally. Tragically, it then makes me view too many pages and the font is too small.

What I would like to be able to do:
Go into the PDF I have and combine pages together. Ignoring the table of contents and such, beginning on Page 14, I want to fuze every even numbered page with every odd-numbered page after it. That way, each page would be like 17" x 11" rather than 8 1/2" x 11" Then I know I can view them together with no problem in landscape mode on my tablet (I know this because other documents I have that were uploaded that way work).

Am I SOL, or is this actually possible to do? Thanks!

Old
05-22-2013, 12:11 AM
invictus

vCash: 500
A mod can lock this. This is what made it happen for me:
http://www.pdfill.com/

I was able to change all sorts of formatting stuff with that for free.

Closed Thread