HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Blacked out Jersey

Old
01-18-2013, 08:52 PM
itstheo54

vCash: 500
Blacked out Jersey

I've got a blacked out Kopitar jersey, and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the blacked out "A" for the front, I've seen some with them, but mine doesn't have it. Please help?

itstheo54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 05:57 AM
RonSwanson*
Gadfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by itstheo54 View Post
I've got a blacked out Kopitar jersey, and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the blacked out "A" for the front, I've seen some with them, but mine doesn't have it. Please help?

RonSwanson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Kings4thecup

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSwanson View Post
Epic!

Kings4thecup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 09:19 AM
nocturn

I'm looking for the regular "A" for a away whites. If anyone knows where to buy.

It's pretty f***ing dumb that NHL.com sells "replica" jerseys without the designations.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 10:09 AM
KingsKnight
Reclaimed the Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
I'm looking for the regular "A" for a away whites. If anyone knows where to buy.

It's pretty f***ing dumb that NHL.com sells "replica" jerseys without the designations.
If you can get to Staples they'll put the "A" on for free at the booth. At least they did for us when we told them we just bought it and it wasn't on there. I really don't know why they don't have it on to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itstheo54 View Post
Not sure if the booth carries the blacked out one, but I saw one on eBay a few days ago. Might check there.

KingsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 10:24 AM
nocturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsKnight View Post
If you can get to Staples they'll put the "A" on for free at the booth. At least they did for us when we told them we just bought it and it wasn't on there. I really don't know why they don't have it on to begin with.
Wonder if they'll just sell one outright without needing to sew it on? I'm in Virginia but have a bunch of peeps heading to the game today that I can text and have them pick me up one.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Whiskeypete

a few options. i still would like to see a stickied thread for Kings jerseys and collectors as a resource on HF.

IceJersey's forum - dedicated and hard core jersey collectors. anything they look at, they look to replicate what we see on the ice. many have 'extra' letters and numbers they will sell. many of them are selling on eBay already. here you can ask questions and get direct feedback when it comes to font styles, material, etc. these guys know the jerseys inside and out....literally.
http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showforum=14

Bobcat Athletic who actually does the jerseys for the Kings
http://bobcatathletic.com/index.html

EPS, or Exclusive Pro Sports. they do jerseys for some of the teams in the league are very reputible.
http://exclusivepro.com/

Keener. dude does all his own work as a hobby. email him with questions. does good work according to the guys from the IJ's forum. i am about to send a 80s home gold to him and get Simmer on it
http://keenercomedy.wordpress.com/ke...ey-collection/

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote