- Some hits, some blocks... uh, yeah.
- PKing was pretty good against a team struggling offensively.
The Bad -
- No goals.
- Ticky-tacky officiating continues, for both sides.
- Hey Foligno, you haven't been here long enough to make those sort of Hecht-like lazy plays. You're waiver exempt pal, don't think you stick if a real GM is watching another stink-o performance.
- They talked about not going to the box and take what, five minors? They said they wanted to play good defense against the Islanders, got smoked in shots. Ditto Boston. Same result. Ever outcome is the opposite - maybe time to say they're not going to score.
- Gerbe-Grigorenko-Ott were trash. Kid skated a bit more urgently early in the game, but standing around waiving his stick at men in his own zone is too Hecht for my liking.
The Ugly -
- Ray. Quit schilling for the team and start pointing out how bad they are.
- Powerplay is a freakin' disaster. Stop trying to be cute and just put out a line with a d-pair and then another line with another d-pair. This scrambled line **** isn't working. Forwards on the point? Not helping. Whoever is responsible should go to the unemployment office and feel shame.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle