HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

Official Devils Tickets Thread (Discounts Included) Part V

Closed Thread

Old
06-01-2012, 03:07 PM
cj225
Work in Progress...

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cj225
Official Devils Tickets Thread (Discounts Included) Part V

Tickets on sale now!
!! Facebook Page for Tickets !!

Information and prices:

3D Seating Chart:
http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/new_jersey_devils/

$10 Ticket Info:
The $10 tickets are a day-to-day thing with lines varying depending on the games*:
Weekday (non-rivals) - probably should get there around 5, or later if it's a really lousy draw
Weekday (rivals and special games) - probably need to get there 3-4
Rangers - try 1-2ish
Weekend - probably need to get there at least three hours before game time
*These are just educated guesses from what has been said on other forums. Tickets go on sale at 5 now, not 5:30, at least according to the Devils' website.

Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Last edited by cj225: 01-22-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old
06-01-2012, 03:08 PM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
I know this is gonna get some heavy usage over the next few days and wanted a new one created for that.

Here's the link to the last thread: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1196971

Old
06-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Tarkir66

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devs Service Answers
WOW...this really infuriates me...let me give some background here:

- The $&*#& that are brokers, developed a program that (if you can believe this) recognizes when we PLACE tickets on a group manager offer, before it even is sent out, and buys tickets right off of the system, before we've even sent the email out. I have a dirty word for this but I will keep to myself on a public board.

- For last game's college offer, we identified the broker, called him and told him his seats would be voided, and to take them DOWN off of Stub Hub.

- We told him if it happens again, he will never have the right to buy seats from the Devils again.

If you can send me the location, I can look into it. Did you buy it off of the College link or off of SH? That's an important piece, here.

Thanks...please email me at ekussin@newjerseydevils.com
The use of any programs to bypass ticketmaster security is actually illegal. If you know who this is you should already revoke all of his tickets, including for the rest of the SCF, as well as prosecute. Slime like this should be put where they deserve!

Old
06-01-2012, 03:32 PM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Ya row 5 in 122 is regular season ticket holders so nothing DSA can do about them. Unless I am wrong and it was part of the college promo but I highly doubt it was part of it. I don't know what seats are being sold but I can tell you it isn't my seat 11. lol

Old
06-01-2012, 03:35 PM
sbresistor

funny how the threads have gone from, "wow, their never going to sell these tickets" to double selling tickets and ticket price going up

Old
06-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Devs Service Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
Ya row 5 in 122 is regular season ticket holders so nothing DSA can do about them. Unless I am wrong and it was part of the college promo but I highly doubt it was part of it. I don't know what seats are being sold but I can tell you it isn't my seat 11. lol
As an update...I have now been on the line with SH for 45 min, tracking down every location of folks who were and are attempting to sell their seats in 122. Those seats will be cancelled out...the purchaser will be notified that their seats will not work...and we will be pulling back the seats from the original buyer from our link. Furthermore, those folks will never be on our lists again.

I know there are dishonest people out there...but this is the low of the low...and I can't stand people like that...

Old
06-01-2012, 03:58 PM
sbresistor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devs Service Answers View Post
As an update...I have now been on the line with SH for 45 min, tracking down every location of folks who were and are attempting to sell their seats in 122. Those seats will be cancelled out...the purchaser will be notified that their seats will not work...and we will be pulling back the seats from the original buyer from our link. Furthermore, those folks will never be on our lists again.

I know there are dishonest people out there...but this is the low of the low...and I can't stand people like that...
you are cancelling all the tickets from 122, or only the ones purchased from the college promo?

Old
06-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Status Quo

vCash: 1776
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbresistor View Post
you are cancelling all the tickets from 122, or only the ones purchased from the college promo?
The ones purchased from the college promo that were put on stub hub.

Old
06-01-2012, 04:01 PM
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)

Quote:
tickets from college promo that were listed on stubhub..

Old
06-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Devs Service Answers

Quote:
Any from the college promo that were placed on SH or sold on SH. Either or....

We explicitely stated on there that these are not for resale...

SH told me that teams and venues do this all the time - restricting resale in certain areas.

Fortunately, they told me for future games, we can let them know in advance, and the postings will be blocked.

But no...if you bought from the offer and DIDN'T post on SH, you will be fine...

Old
06-01-2012, 04:08 PM
njdevils309

Quote:

SH told me that teams and venues do this all the time - restricting resale in certain areas.

Fortunately, they told me for future games, we can let them know in advance, and the postings will be blocked.

But no...if you bought from the offer and DIDN'T post on SH, you will be fine...
hey DSA,
i was wondering, how does one get onto the email list to get the college seating?

Old
06-01-2012, 04:08 PM
BCdevil

Quote:

That's awesome. I admire the diligence. Good job by StubHub to work with you to honor the restriction as well.

Old
06-01-2012, 04:09 PM
RockTheRock

Quote:
Sucks for the (likely) unsuspecting buyer, but rules is rules.

Old
06-01-2012, 04:09 PM
DatBoyJPP
Good Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevils309 View Post
hey DSA,
i was wondering, how does one get onto the email list to get the college seating?
You had to buy previous college playoff deals.

Old
06-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Status Quo

Old
06-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Devs Service Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevils309 View Post
hey DSA,
Send me an email with the email you want on there. The list originally was generated by anyone with a college address, who purchased seats online through the college offers (clicked on the links and bought, etc.).

For playoffs, we first went back to the regular season buyer list. Then for later rounds, we went back to the list that bought for the first round.

Now, we are hitting that list again, but taking anyone out who purchased to the previous SCF games, to try to spread the love.

Old
06-01-2012, 04:12 PM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Quote:

WOW you work fast. lol

So what happens to the people that already bought the tickets.

Last edited by BrodeurRULES: 06-01-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old
06-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Status Quo

Street justice.

Old
06-01-2012, 04:13 PM
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)

I have 4 tickets in section 112 for sale.. hard tickets so need to arrange pickup and can't put on Stubhub

Center ice mezz.

PM me!

Old
06-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Devs Service Answers

FYI was just able to confirm with ticket ops that we can apply ticket exchange credit to cnpl invoices. Just need you to send an email with the request to: devilsarmy@newjerseydevils.com

Hope it helps

Old
06-01-2012, 04:21 PM
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)

question about tix exchange.. is it exclusive to STH or can PAWP list there also?

I've been trying to list there for the few games I cannot attend but can't seem to figure it out.

Old
06-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Devils86

You guys have no clue how responsive and diligent DSA and the Devils ticket Reps are now compared to the old days. We ***** and complain and they actually listen. It wasn't the 334 games but there was a snow game in the 90s against Philly. They got under 1500 for the game. At this point they had stopped the ticket exchange where you could exchange up to 3 games that you missed for comparable tickets. I was a FULL season holder and complained that there was no more exchange as a perk. Was told quote " If you don't like how its done ,then don't buy season tickets". We may not always like the answer or operation but the way they handle the ticket holder now is light years better than before.

Old
06-01-2012, 04:28 PM
apice3*

Quote:

I'm not sure if this adds to your potential investigation, but I bought tickets on that group offer for 195 a seat for game 1. I was in Section 215 Row 3. There wasn't a single person in Row. I thought it was very strange.

Old
06-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Devs Service Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilChuk View Post
question about tix exchange.. is it exclusive to STH or can PAWP list there also?

I've been trying to list there for the few games I cannot attend but can't seem to figure it out.
Ticket exchange can only be used by full and half Sths for sales purposes...

It's meant to be an exclusive perk that they get...giving them the competitive advantage of competing with fewer sellers on there - given that our website, our emails, and TM main page directs people right there...

Old
06-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Devs Service Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockTheRock View Post
Sucks for the (likely) unsuspecting buyer, but rules is rules.
Apparently SH is good about this and tries to help them find similar seats for a similar price, from what is listed...

Closed Thread