Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Notices

Problems with My Jets Account website

Old
02-07-2013, 07:49 AM
Chaosmonkey

vCash: 1004
Problems with My Jets Account website

So I was going to login to the my jets account website to print my tickets off for tonight, and the page won't load. Anyone else also having problems getting to it?

Chaosmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 08:22 AM
NODLR
The Dog House

vCash: 148
If you mean that network congestion message then yes, I've had that problem more than once this year already.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG‎ (26.8 KB, 8 views)

NODLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 08:24 AM
MrGrinch

vCash: 500
It's working for me right now. Are you getting a "your session is timed out error"... this is a common problem. Let me know if you are and I can explain what is happening.

MrGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Chaosmonkey

Seems to be working when I log in from work. Don't tell my boss I'm printing my tickets here in case it doesn't work when I get back home =)

edit: I should also mention the error I was getting. Chrome couldn't find the site at all. It was really weird.

Last edited by Chaosmonkey: 02-07-2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: reason
Old
02-07-2013, 03:40 PM
MrGrinch

vCash: 500
If you are in an apartment or condo, or work for a business that "pools and shares" IP addresses it's quite likely that you were blocked by ticketmaster. If a lot of people hit the TM website concurrently with the same IP the system thinks you are trying to scalp and will block you from not only the TM general site (get a "forbidden" message) but also Winnipeg Jets account (get a "connection timed out" message). This has happened to me quite a few times when I check for tickets at work as many employees likely check for tickets throughout the day and we usually have a number of bad "banned" IP's (we have thousands of employees).

MrGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Winnipeg Jets
Lucky #7

vCash: 1580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosmonkey View Post
Seems to be working when I log in from work. Don't tell my boss I'm printing my tickets here in case it doesn't work when I get back home =)

edit: I should also mention the error I was getting. Chrome couldn't find the site at all. It was really weird.
With problems like that it's usually a good idea to try different browsers like FireFox or the dreaded I.E, sometimes it's just an issue with your browser.

Winnipeg Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Chaosmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
With problems like that it's usually a good idea to try different browsers like FireFox or the dreaded I.E, sometimes it's just an issue with your browser.
Just tried again without changing anything, and it worked fine now. I'm guessing it was just getting hammered with traffic this morning.