HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Sim gives Bruins kick in the pants.

Old
01-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Vaive-Alive

vCash: 500
Sim gives Bruins kick in the pants.

Beantown (AP):

In typical start-of-the-Bruin-season fashion, the SIM has given the Boston Bruins a kick in the pants, handing them 5 straight losses along with a heavy dose of crappy moral, a dark, stinking cloud from Mordor, and an album entitled "Shark Sandwich" which as been nicknamed "**** Sandwich" that is making the team wish that the world had ended with the Mayan Calendar back in December. "I am baffled once again - we look fairly decent on paper, better than many teams who are currently winning games - and yet we are failing miserably, and this happens year after year when the season starts. It is a headscratcher. And I don't have much more hair to scratch. Where is my ale?" stated a dumbfounded but surprisingly unsurprised GM Kruegs who was found licking his wounds at the Rusty Bean after the 5-2 blowout vs. the Canadians on Wednesday evening. No hints of trade talk as of yet, although a drunken undisclosed player did mention that someone with a yellow stick might be growing frustrated with the SIM's apparent distaste for the Bruins. Such cryptic words might prove meaningless tripe for now - but in a few months time they may carry some weight. Like ale through a plastic pink flamingo with its rear cut-off - the season flows fast and true, and when it ends some wonder if the Bruins roster will look the same. Stay tuned Beantown.

Bobby Orr
Boston Globe

Vaive-Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 11:38 AM
MatthewFlames

Send a message via AIM to MatthewFlames Send a message via MSN to MatthewFlames Send a message via Yahoo to MatthewFlames Send a message via Skype™ to MatthewFlames
You, the Flames and Avs. Battling it out for first overall.

MatthewFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Vaive-Alive

Looks like the SIM has thrown me a virtual bone. A token win. We are now 1-5-0. Still El Crappo.

Vaive-Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 12:25 PM
Ville Isopää

Send a message via ICQ to Ville Isopää
If the season ended now I'd have the 2nd and 11th OV picks.. Now, how do I make the sim like the Avalanche?

Ville Isopää is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 12:35 PM
The old geezer

Clearly you've been negligent in making your offerings to Lord Bufu again Rob.

The old geezer is offline   Reply With Quote