HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

30 Team H2H Dynasty

Old
01-24-2013, 09:03 AM
c_robio

vCash: 500
30 Team H2H Dynasty

Looking for a league with a little more challenge ?

I have a league setup with a lot of elements built in to recreate a realistic type feel to it.

To use an example, on my team I have Damien Brunner on the farm and would like to get him into my starting lineup but can't because I have veterans blocking his path. Saku Koivu is someone I've been trying to move but with 3.8M caphit it's been very difficult to find a suiter so I may have to wait for someone to have an injury to move this contract. I could waive Koivu but the capsavings through trade would make my roster much more flexible, so I've started looking at what deals I can make that move Koivu and take a lower priced contract back. Not ideal but a step in the right direction.

The league is designed to create these type of situations instead of just cherry picking the waiver wire for the flavor of the week.

If this type of league sounds interesting to you check out the site, I currently have 3 teams available.

www.serious-hockey.proboards.com

c_robio is offline   Reply With Quote