HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

*ALL* PK Subban talk (News/Speculation/Rumors/Proposals) II

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-26-2013, 01:28 PM
  #1001
FanHabtic*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
your so right!!!!!!! negotiations are going perfect right now! the two sides are really happy with one another. Things could not be any better
Reading comprehension is certainly not your strong point. Re-read my post and try to make an effort to understand it. I said the situation is WORSE than what people are making it out to be. But the situation is not one-sided. ie. its not because MB is low-balling. There has to be more to the story.

FanHabtic* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:28 PM
  #1002
TML g u n n e R s*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,010
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
You are entitled to your opinion and you can believe anything you want. Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, 911 conspiracy theories. Have at em!


this is a post that pretty much screams "i have nothing else to say"

TML g u n n e R s* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:29 PM
  #1003
Frank Drebin
Registered User
 
Frank Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,267
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
subban is going to get what he wants or he is GONE... simple as that
Using what leverage? The hopes and dreams of Leaf & Flyer fans?

Frank Drebin is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:29 PM
  #1004
TML g u n n e R s*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,010
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
Reading comprehension is certainly not your strong point. Re-read my post and try to make an effort to understand it. I said the situation is WORSE than what people are making it out to be. But the situation is not one-sided. ie. its not because MB is low-balling. There has to be more to the story.
no its clear... subban wants more money and years... THAT IS ALL.. not hard to understand

TML g u n n e R s* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:30 PM
  #1005
nitz
Registered User
 
nitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: North Korea
Posts: 1,758
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
Here's the irony of your foolish post. The impasse between the Habs and Subban is in fact worse than people are making it out to be. If it was as simple as Marc Bergevin coming off a ridiculous lowball offer like 2.5M/year then he would obviously raise the value. Simple solution. The fact that it has taken this long and still no contract smacks of something far worse. Like a huge disparity between what Subban wants and what the habs are willing to give him.

If Subban wants 8M/season then maybe MB is countering with 2.5M/season to meet in the middle. Who knows what the actual negotiating situation is. But to believe that the Habs GM is lowballing which is the absolute issue is very naive.
And you're the one who's just sticking their head in the sand and pretending that everything is ok. If that's what you want to believe, have at it. It'll just make your tears that much sweeter if Subban gets traded.

nitz is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:30 PM
  #1006
TML g u n n e R s*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,010
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Using what leverage?
being the HABS best d man...

TML g u n n e R s* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  #1007
FanHabtic*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
subban is going to get what he wants or he is GONE... simple as that
Or Marc Bergevin is going to get what he wants.
Or MB and Subban find a compromise.

There are many outcomes here. But feel free to pick the one that makes you feel better!

FanHabtic* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  #1008
Frank Drebin
Registered User
 
Frank Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,267
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
being the HABS best d man...
Only if Markov gets hurt again.

Frank Drebin is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:33 PM
  #1009
TML g u n n e R s*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,010
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
Or Marc Bergevin is going to get what he wants.
Or MB and Subban find a compromise.

There are many outcomes here. But feel free to pick the one that makes you feel better!
1. NOT HAPPENING 100 % or a deal would have been done

2. from where they stand now compromising may not be enough for subban as MB will offer 3 mill a year

TML g u n n e R s* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:34 PM
  #1010
TML g u n n e R s*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,010
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Only if Markov gets hurt again.
rather have a subban on the leafs than a markov

TML g u n n e R s* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:36 PM
  #1011
FanHabtic*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz View Post
And you're the one who's just sticking their head in the sand and pretending that everything is ok. If that's what you want to believe, have at it. It'll just make your tears that much sweeter if Subban gets traded.
Re-read my posts. I never said everything was ok. I said the opposite. At least make an effort to read a post or two before spouting off your nonsense.

FanHabtic* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:36 PM
  #1012
Frank Drebin
Registered User
 
Frank Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,267
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
rather have a subban on the leafs than a markov
Thanks. I'll stop replying to you now.

Keep hoping and praying that the Habs are screwed. I know it's fun, I had a good time in the 2010 stretch run watching the draft sweepstakes.

Frank Drebin is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:36 PM
  #1013
Natey
#feelthelove
 
Natey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 51,220
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
rather have a subban on the leafs than a markov
yeah brian burke would have to.. hence the reason TOR hasn't sniffed the playoffs in years.

Natey is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:36 PM
  #1014
smackdaddy
All Aboard
 
smackdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,640
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Only if Markov gets hurt again.
So Subban's NOT a #1 Defenseman anymore?

smackdaddy is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:37 PM
  #1015
FanHabtic*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
rather have a subban on the leafs than a markov
Well of course because the Leafs defense absolutely sucks!

FanHabtic* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:37 PM
  #1016
JS19
Legends Never Die
 
JS19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Shark Tank
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,437
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
Or Marc Bergevin is going to get what he wants.
Or MB and Subban find a compromise.


There are many outcomes here. But feel free to pick the one that makes you feel better!


Just to know, this is the agent who didn't budge from wanting Doughty to get 7mil...Lombardi had to cave in (and that's a GM who doesn't cave from his demands easily).

JS19 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:38 PM
  #1017
TML g u n n e R s*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,010
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
Well of course because the Leafs defense absolutely sucks!


LOL WHAT???


Leafs D>>MTL D


anyways anyone read the last 4 pages of this thread and have your self a laugh

TML g u n n e R s* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:39 PM
  #1018
FanHabtic*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
1. NOT HAPPENING 100 % or a deal would have been done

2. from where they stand now compromising may not be enough for subban as MB will offer 3 mill a year
So your argument is that Subban's stance in the negotiations is completely justified. He deserves whatever he is asking for (which we have no idea what it is). And the Habs should buckle to whatever his demands are (even if its 9M/year) because he is the Habs best dman.

Not surprising that you have this stance after enduring the idiocy of Brian Burke for so long...

FanHabtic* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:39 PM
  #1019
Psuhockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,502
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustafsson View Post
Subban to Philly close to happening.
For what?

Psuhockey is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:39 PM
  #1020
Frank Drebin
Registered User
 
Frank Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,267
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
So Subban's NOT a #1 Defenseman anymore?
Markov is better than Subban. Subban was our #1 last year, and definitely has the potential to be a #1 in the future. But Markov was hurt all last year.

But Markov is undisputably better when healthy. But he is better than a lot of defensemen around the league, too.

Frank Drebin is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:40 PM
  #1021
FlyLife
Nuthin but a G Thang
 
FlyLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Livin the High Life
Country: United States
Posts: 2,476
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
And you know that 5mil over 2 years is a fact how?? Or do you believe every blog and tweet that you read? If so i have some beachfront property in North Dakota i would like to sell ya...
Whatever you say buddy. I would usually take TSN's word for it, but you are an official HF Boards Player Value Appraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
You know what a good offer would be? 9/yrs 51 million. Maybe MB should ask Holmgren for some tips.
Yea, actually I'd take that day anytime for Subban...apparently the Habs don't value him enough to give him a long-term deal. And atleast Holmgren can sign his players, this situation would never happen with the Flyers.

FlyLife is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:40 PM
  #1022
FanHabtic*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post


LOL WHAT???


Leafs D>>MTL D


anyways anyone read the last 4 pages of this thread and have your self a laugh
You keep on believing there buddy!
Leafs = Cup! hahaha

FanHabtic* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:41 PM
  #1023
TML g u n n e R s*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,010
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
So your argument is that Subban's stance in the negotiations is completely justified. He deserves whatever he is asking for (which we have no idea what it is). And the Habs should buckle to whatever his demands are (even if its 9M/year) because he is the Habs best dman.

Not surprising that you have this stance after enduring the idiocy of Brian Burke for so long...
yup, as long as the deal is 6 mill and under MB should sign subban right away.

thanks for the laugh tho the last 4 pages have been great!

TML g u n n e R s* is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:41 PM
  #1024
Frank Drebin
Registered User
 
Frank Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,267
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS19 View Post
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8MmMPOZ.jpg[mg]

Just to know, this is the agent who didn't budge from wanting Doughty to get 7mil...Lombardi had to cave in (and that's a GM who doesn't cave from his demands easily).
...and that is fine. Are you saying PK @ 5mill per year is a bad deal?

Frank Drebin is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:42 PM
  #1025
TML g u n n e R s*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,010
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
You keep on believing there buddy!
Leafs = Cup! hahaha
keeping posting **** that has no relevance to anything!

dont even know what that means

TML g u n n e R s* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.