HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge V104: A great man once said, FIRE BURN THE ICE.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-26-2013, 12:56 AM
  #376
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,418
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Yeah it would be pandemonium. I think a lot of teams got use to Ovechkin cutting across the middle, and a lot of teams put a much larger effort on back checking and their defensive structures. There's more goals, but teams still play a lot more aware defensively, especially in terms of the star players.



Ah, how many you think you'll put on this season?
This weekend? I hope to stretch out 1000km. But that is pretty crazy.
Depends if the snow melts. I'm not holding my breathe that the trails will be open an extended period of time.

__________________
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82088&dateline=135762  5592
Schenn is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 12:57 AM
  #377
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,271
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
This weekend? I hope to stretch out 1000km. But that is pretty crazy.
Depends if the snow melts. I'm not holding my breathe that the trails will be open an extended period of time.
You should come up here. You'd have fun.

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:02 AM
  #378
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,418
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
You should come up here. You'd have fun.
We usually go for a bunch of trips up north. My family went to the Halliburton forest almost a month ago. I'll likely go north once or twice before the snow is gone.

But Sudbury is to far north. Hell, Huntsville is like 4 hours away. That's far enough north for what we need.

Schenn is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:05 AM
  #379
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,271
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
We usually go for a bunch of trips up north. My family went to the Halliburton forest almost a month ago. I'll likely go north once or twice before the snow is gone.

But Sudbury is to far north. Hell, Huntsville is like 4 hours away. That's far enough north for what we need.
Yeah Huntsville usually gets a ton of snow anyways. Helps with the Bay right there.. Right now I'd say we got about 2 feet of snow though and today it was really nice out for sledding..

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:10 AM
  #380
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,418
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Yeah Huntsville usually gets a ton of snow anyways. Helps with the Bay right there.. Right now I'd say we got about 2 feet of snow though and today it was really nice out for sledding..
We on;y have like maybe a foot. :/

Anyways I'm off to bed! Night!

Schenn is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:30 AM
  #381
BertCorbeau
Moderator
The Sidebartender
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,345
vCash: 500
I feel bad for my bad dad because he loves to snowmobile with my stepmom at my cottage, but it's not far north enough where they've had enough snow/ice (near Peterborough)

BertCorbeau is online now  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:32 AM
  #382
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,271
vCash: 166
Man, three goalies in the keeper league, not one of them played today.. Not only that but Kelly was kind of a bad idea. He gets points, but he plays against teams top lines so his +/- is brutal so far.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:43 AM
  #383
BertCorbeau
Moderator
The Sidebartender
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,345
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Man, three goalies in the keeper league, not one of them played today.. Not only that but Kelly was kind of a bad idea. He gets points, but he plays against teams top lines so his +/- is brutal so far.
I think I've made my third trade in like a week and a half

It's too much fun trading, the grass is ALWAYS greener .. Apparently

BertCorbeau is online now  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:54 AM
  #384
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Just ordered some pizza, should be here in a bit Yay!

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 01:55 AM
  #385
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,271
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
I think I've made my third trade in like a week and a half

It's too much fun trading, the grass is ALWAYS greener .. Apparently
Trading can always get addicting

I'm not really sure what my team needs, I think so far my teams had a pretty slow week, hopefully it's just first week jitters. Guys like Lucic, Nash are more physical so it takes them time to get going... Hopefully.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 02:23 AM
  #386
BertCorbeau
Moderator
The Sidebartender
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,345
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
Just ordered some pizza, should be here in a bit Yay!
From where?

BertCorbeau is online now  
Old
01-26-2013, 03:55 AM
  #387
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
From where?
Pizza Pizza, eating still at 5 AM. This is the life .

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 04:00 AM
  #388
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,869
vCash: 500
You take a very long time eating your pizza.

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 04:04 AM
  #389
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
You take a very long time eating your pizza.
I got busy in the middle doing something

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 05:15 AM
  #390
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,909
vCash: 500
Big buff has been awesome for my fantasy leagues

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
01-26-2013, 07:17 AM
  #391
legendinblue
LEAFS SUCK
 
legendinblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,079
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
You take a very long time eating your pizza.
Should be more like this guy


legendinblue is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 08:05 AM
  #392
donkeyy0
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,433
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Man, three goalies in the keeper league, not one of them played today.. Not only that but Kelly was kind of a bad idea. He gets points, but he plays against teams top lines so his +/- is brutal so far.
It's cool. I drafted Streit. Pretty sure he's gonna have he worst +/- in the league

donkeyy0 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 10:03 AM
  #393
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,271
vCash: 166
I just got home from a night out where I spent from 1am to 3:30am with two homeless elderly men looking for something to eat. Neither of them smoke, drink, or do illegal drugs, and were part of a london radio show in the past. I spent about 110$ on random food articles for them to put in their fridges, and when they hugged me goodbye and walked away I cried like a little baby. Saddest thing in the world watching these old men waddling away from me on their way to find a warm place to sleep. And then we have useless artists like Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz and Birdman buying 1,800,000$ Bugatti's so that they can look good on their way to the liquor store. Today's society is so based on popularity we forget that there are people in need of help and love in the world. Just imagine somebody you love losing their mind and having to sleep under newspaper in an alley. I had an eye opening experience tonight, and I honestly couldn't care less about my past. Can we please find a way to help those people / animals in need instead of wasting our mental ability on **** that doesn't mean a single thing? Tonight is the best night I've ever had and I didn't even talk to a single attractive girl. YOLO?! SO DO THEY. Spread your love, forgive and forget. ♥ Wishing you all a happy, comfortable Saturday. Please try to at least research something where somebody or something needs your help. Goodnight friends, much love.




That's one of my friends' status' from last night. Wow.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 10:06 AM
  #394
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,630
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
I just got home from a night out where I spent from 1am to 3:30am with two homeless elderly men looking for something to eat. Neither of them smoke, drink, or do illegal drugs, and were part of a london radio show in the past. I spent about 110$ on random food articles for them to put in their fridges, and when they hugged me goodbye and walked away I cried like a little baby. Saddest thing in the world watching these old men waddling away from me on their way to find a warm place to sleep. And then we have useless artists like Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz and Birdman buying 1,800,000$ Bugatti's so that they can look good on their way to the liquor store. Today's society is so based on popularity we forget that there are people in need of help and love in the world. Just imagine somebody you love losing their mind and having to sleep under newspaper in an alley. I had an eye opening experience tonight, and I honestly couldn't care less about my past. Can we please find a way to help those people / animals in need instead of wasting our mental ability on **** that doesn't mean a single thing? Tonight is the best night I've ever had and I didn't even talk to a single attractive girl. YOLO?! SO DO THEY. Spread your love, forgive and forget. ♥ Wishing you all a happy, comfortable Saturday. Please try to at least research something where somebody or something needs your help. Goodnight friends, much love.




That's one of my friends' status' from last night. Wow.
Your friend is awesome.

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 10:07 AM
  #395
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,271
vCash: 166
That's a guy too. Normally that's some girls do, pretty intense.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 10:20 AM
  #396
Brody
$$
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Paris
Posts: 7,512
vCash: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
Pizza Pizza, eating still at 5 AM. This is the life .
Should have seen me last night, was done. And was with a rocket. Thank god there wasn't a Leaf game on.

Brody is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 10:29 AM
  #397
Hurt
Global Moderator
 
Hurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,389
vCash: 500
Ooh look how risque and different I am. Instead of putting my head down and trying to help people, I'm going to post on Facebook and hoard imaginary likes.

__________________
Shoot me a PM with your concerns. Also, come visit us in the Science Forum!
Hurt is online now  
Old
01-26-2013, 10:32 AM
  #398
Terrence
Registered Slacker
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,006
vCash: 500

__________________
Terrence is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 10:32 AM
  #399
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,630
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
Ooh look how risque and different I am. Instead of putting my head down and trying to help people, I'm going to post on Facebook and hoard imaginary likes.
Lol Hurt blasted him

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
01-26-2013, 10:32 AM
  #400
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,271
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
Ooh look how risque and different I am. Instead of putting my head down and trying to help people, I'm going to post on Facebook and hoard imaginary likes.
He's a pretty stand up guy, not sure if that is his goal or not, but it worked..

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.