My eyes hurt. They have been violated tonight by that game.
- GTFO Ben Scrivens
- Kessel was absolutely terrible except for the PP. He took bad shots all game long, with most from the sides
- CMac was invisible, and clearly looked our of place on the 1st line. His streak of terrible games continues
- Phaneuf did not have a great game, but he was not to blame for some of the goals people are blaming him for. The last one was Gardiner's dumbass pass.
- Gardiner, Liles, Franson were all terrible. Multiple giveaways, with Franson not holding the line on a single ****ing play
- Kadri and Frattin were amazing today. Fratt used his size really well, and Kadri was buzzing all night. He definitely deserves more ice time.
- Grabo line was alright. Nothing too spectacular, but they looked dangerous at time. Kulemin I thought was solid
On to the Rangers on Saturday, who have not looked good themselves. It will be interesting to see how this team rebounds.
In defense of Kessel, he made like 4+ beauty passes to Kostka who just ****ed it up. Put in a player who can actually play on the PP and 1-2 of those may have went in. Everything else though, pretty much spot on.
Nonis better decide wtf he wants to do, if tank then alright keep playing these garbage backup goalies, if not get a ****ing #1 goalie here. Also wtf is up with carlyle and his love for koska, he doesn't deserve so many min, especially on pp where he kills the momentum.
That is what he is doing, seems to me his mind is made up. I agree just keep on rolling them Davie.
Caught the second period after work in a bar with a co-worker. Was 3-3 when I left....
Jesus ****ing Christ, how the **** does this team make Pittsburgh their ***** one night, then follow it up by losing pathetically to a bunch of scrubs? Don't care if it was back-to-back, blowing a 3-1 lead is unacceptable.
What hurts is Leafs had numerous opportunities to put this game away after being 3-1 but just didn't capitalize on those chances, Sure Nabby made some good saves but the Leafs have to work on the ineffectiveness of their PP to close out games or we'll see more games like these.