HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

lineups?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-22-2003, 07:43 AM
  #1
MOOSE55
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: BARRIE, ONT
Country: Canada
Posts: 740
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to MOOSE55
lineups?

Well with training camp half over, what do you predict the lineups to be?

MOOSE55 is offline  
Old
09-22-2003, 02:12 PM
  #2
IGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,074
vCash: 500
I will tell you what I know the line ups to be for opening night. (not that I am AM or anything, just what I have heard around camp. Oh and if everyone is healthy)

Klatt/Allison/Deader (rotate Frolov/Cammo)
Luc/Stumple/Palffy (rotate Frolov/Cammo)
Those are the only two that I have read on the white boards outside the dressing room and that I have heard Bruce and Boxy talking about. I know it doesn't mean it will happen. I just think that it has a very good chance. Luc seems to think he will be the starting LW on the second line and with the pre season he is having I can't see why he wouldn't.

IGM is offline  
Old
09-22-2003, 03:38 PM
  #3
Captain Ron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Gardnerville, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 17,409
vCash: 500
Here is my prediction for opening night.(I don't think allison or Deadmarsh will be ready yet.)

Robitaille...Armstrong...Pirnes
Frolov...Stumple...Palffy
Bartecko...Belanger...Brown
Laparriere...Avery...Chartrand


Modry...Miller
Norstrom...Corvo
Strbak...Visnovsky

Cechmanek
Huet

Extras...
Grebeshkov
Flinn or Norton

Captain Ron is offline  
Old
09-23-2003, 09:02 AM
  #4
agentfouser
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
Here is my prediction for opening night.(I don't think allison or Deadmarsh will be ready yet.)

Robitaille...Armstrong...Pirnes
Frolov...Stumple...Palffy
Bartecko...Belanger...Brown
Laparriere...Avery...Chartrand


Modry...Miller
Norstrom...Corvo
Strbak...Visnovsky

Cechmanek
Huet

Extras...
Grebeshkov
Flinn or Norton
pirnes on the first line, good stuff. i really hope that guy works out for us.

brown in the starting lineup, pretty bold.

does anyone know the deal with modry? is he hurt or not?

 
Old
09-23-2003, 11:54 AM
  #5
willie
Registered User
 
willie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: United Nations
Posts: 3,977
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
Here is my prediction for opening night.(I don't think allison or Deadmarsh will be ready yet.)

Robitaille...Armstrong...Pirnes
Frolov...Stumple...Palffy
Bartecko...Belanger...Brown
Laparriere...Avery...Chartrand
No Klatt...

willie is offline  
Old
09-23-2003, 12:33 PM
  #6
IGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,074
vCash: 500
Yep, willie is right, it would be Klatt up there instead of Pirness.

Frolov/Stumple/Palffy
Luc/Armstrong/Klatt
Bartecko(or one of the other Sims etc) Ebell/Lappy
Lappy/Avery/Chartrand

We sure do need Allison/Deader/Cammo/Aulin etc.

IGM is offline  
Old
09-23-2003, 12:44 PM
  #7
jfont
Registered User
 
jfont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 15,438
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGM
Yep, willie is right, it would be Klatt up there instead of Pirness.

Frolov/Stumple/Palffy
Luc/Armstrong/Klatt
Bartecko(or one of the other Sims etc) Ebell/Lappy
Lappy/Avery/Chartrand

We sure do need Allison/Deader/Cammo/Aulin etc.
wow! double shifting lappy at the start of the season, eh?

no Pirnes? how about Tripp? IMO, they've shown better stuff in camp than avery, chartrand or bartecko...plus you have to put norton in there at the 4th line somehow...we'll need him when we play atlanta

__________________
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off
jfont is offline  
Old
09-23-2003, 01:45 PM
  #8
agentfouser
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfont
wow! double shifting lappy at the start of the season, eh?

no Pirnes? how about Tripp? IMO, they've shown better stuff in camp than avery, chartrand or bartecko...plus you have to put norton in there at the 4th line somehow...we'll need him when we play atlanta
yeah, i was thinking the same thing myself, especially about avery. i thought that he was basically ineffective against the ducks, and with the depth aquired in the offseason, and especially with guys like pirnes and tripp who can (possibly) contribute offensively, i don't think avery has much of a place on the squad.

 
Old
09-23-2003, 02:03 PM
  #9
IGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,074
vCash: 500
I have Trip and Pirnes in my "etc" part of our line up along with Bartecko. It would be either or on the Lappy thing.

IGM is offline  
Old
09-23-2003, 03:38 PM
  #10
Captain Ron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Gardnerville, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 17,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie
No Klatt...
Oh yeah how could I forget such an impact player like Klatt?

Go ahead and throw him on the third line instead of Bartecko.

Captain Ron is offline  
Old
09-23-2003, 03:51 PM
  #11
jfont
Registered User
 
jfont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 15,438
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentfouser
yeah, i was thinking the same thing myself, especially about avery. i thought that he was basically ineffective against the ducks, and with the depth aquired in the offseason, and especially with guys like pirnes and tripp who can (possibly) contribute offensively, i don't think avery has much of a place on the squad.
oh, he played against the ducks?

jfont is offline  
Old
09-23-2003, 04:07 PM
  #12
MOOSE55
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: BARRIE, ONT
Country: Canada
Posts: 740
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to MOOSE55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro
Opening night....

Frolov-Stumpel-Palffy
Luc-Armstrong-Cammy if ready / Deadmarsh if ready / Pirnes
Klatt-Belanger-Tripp
Avery-Lappy-Flinn/Brennan
Chartrand

Norstrom-Corvo
Miller-Modry
Strbak-Visnovsky

Cechmanek
Huet

Midseason...

Deadmarsh-Allison-Klatt
Frolov-Stumpel-Palffy
Luc-Armstrong-Cammelleri
Avery-Belanger-Lappy

Norstrom-Corvo
Miller-Grebeshkov
Strbak-Visnovsky

Checkmanek
Huet

Playoff time...

Deadmarsh-Allison-Brown
Frolov-Stumpel-Palffy
Luc-Armstrong-Cammelleri
Klatt-Belanger-Pirnes

Norstrom-Hamerlikesq from trade
Miller-Grebeshkov
Visnovksy-Corvo

Cechmanek
Huet
I totally agree with your midseason report except I'd switch Belanger and Armstrong

MOOSE55 is offline  
Old
09-23-2003, 06:51 PM
  #13
willie
Registered User
 
willie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: United Nations
Posts: 3,977
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
Oh yeah how could I forget such an impact player like Klatt?

Go ahead and throw him on the third line instead of Bartecko.
Klatt is a notable omission, particularly when you have Brown listed on the 3rd line. At this stage, Klatt is LIGHT YEARS more effective as a third liner than Brown is.

willie is offline  
Old
09-23-2003, 06:53 PM
  #14
willie
Registered User
 
willie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: United Nations
Posts: 3,977
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro

Playoff time...

Deadmarsh-Allison-Brown
Frolov-Stumpel-Palffy
Luc-Armstrong-Cammelleri
Klatt-Belanger-Pirnes

Norstrom-Hamerlikesq from trade
Miller-Grebeshkov
Visnovksy-Corvo

Cechmanek
Huet
Change Brown to (Glen) Murray and I like it.

willie is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.