HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Is Dion Phaneuf done?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-31-2013, 11:06 PM
  #576
Bomber0104
Registered User
 
Bomber0104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,305
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blader258 View Post
Very similar to Dion Phaneuf

Bomber0104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 11:09 PM
  #577
Kessley Snipes
Registered User
 
Kessley Snipes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,071
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber0104 View Post
Very similar to Dion Phaneuf
It's more a reflection how the media villanizes and runs players out of town in this city.

With that said Dion is much better than McCabe was when we ran him out.

Kessley Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2013, 12:24 AM
  #578
Sergei Berezin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,043
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pucky View Post
I said this long ago. It is taking a long time for fans to see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calacatz View Post
Seems like ppl are getting it... No idea why I was getting flamed early for starting this thread.. The guy is a total joke....


Most people are staying out of this thread, because clearly you have something personal against Phaneuf the person, not the player.


7 games in and you're ready to write off a player.


I'm not even begin to discuss his actual play, because despite what you say, you're terribly wrong.


Last edited by ULF_55: 02-01-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Sergei Berezin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2013, 12:34 AM
  #579
keonsbitterness
Don't vote for Ford!
 
keonsbitterness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,576
vCash: 500
No, he's not done.

keonsbitterness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2013, 07:37 AM
  #580
Frankie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,163
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Berezin View Post
Most people are staying out of this thread, because clearly you have something personal against Phaneuf the person, not the player.
it never really crosses my mind that someone posting here might actually know a player personally and have something personal against him, thus influencing what's being said. possible, i suppose. it could go the other way too. maybe some posters could be friends or relatives of a player, also influencing the content of the posts.

i just always assume everyone is basically a fan, watching from a distance.

Quote:
7 games in and you're ready to write off a player.
i think most fans have seen phaneuf for much more than 7 games.

Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2013, 07:48 AM
  #581
TRP
Registered User
 
TRP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 519Land
Posts: 201
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
i think most fairweather-fans have seen phaneuf for much more than 7 games.
Fixed that for you...and the rest of the louts.

TRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.