HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Useless Thread CCCII: Hockey GDT Appreciation Thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-25-2013, 03:31 PM
  #26
Gootie
Thug of the Year
 
Gootie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chiraq
Country: United States
Posts: 26,226
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Fresh View Post
I love when you play bad people online.
So rewarding to beat another human 6-0 or something ridiculous.
Guy was a level 48 but had a sub .500 record. Don't know how that happens.

Gootie is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:32 PM
  #27
Bruv
kissin kevin shields
 
Bruv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: naboo
Country: Finland
Posts: 53,543
vCash: 500
seeing Silver Linings Playbook tonight

anyone seen it? How is it?

Bruv is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:33 PM
  #28
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 58,346
vCash: 50
Ikea so mad. Always mad.


would hate to have a miserable life where i'm always mad like that over the internet.

RayP is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:33 PM
  #29
Ceremony
Moderator
like a collar
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 78,671
vCash: 20429
Haven't had a haircut in a while.

__________________
ďItís embarrassing. Iím embarrassed to be here right now. Itís not even funny. And itís just embarrassing, the way we, you know, the energy we have in the room and the way we approach practices and the way we approach this game. Itís not how youíre going to win any games in this league." - Jean-Sebastien Giguere, April 8 2013
Ceremony is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:33 PM
  #30
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 46,943
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
seeing Silver Linings Playbook tonight

anyone seen it? How is it?
I enjoyed it very much.

__________________
"New day, new hope. Richards Buyout 2014". -Ail
Bob Richards is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:34 PM
  #31
Finnish your Czech
leafs are in the pla
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 45,048
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gootie View Post
Guy was a level 48 but had a sub .500 record. Don't know how that happens.
The ranking system awards people who play a lot of games. If you win you get something like 50 points, but if you lose, you only lose a few points.

Finnish your Czech is online now  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:34 PM
  #32
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Ikea so mad. Always mad.


would hate to have a miserable life where i'm always mad like that over the internet.
Are you kidding, I am the general manager of the edmonton ****ing oilers.

My advice from a pro to fantasy owners: drop crosby from your leagues or trade him for aaron asham if your league has drop restrictions. Listen to me, I'm on the internet.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:35 PM
  #33
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 58,346
vCash: 50
Someone burn me a copy of a hockey game and mail it to me. I'll send you local booze in reply.

RayP is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:35 PM
  #34
Gootie
Thug of the Year
 
Gootie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chiraq
Country: United States
Posts: 26,226
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnish your Czech View Post
The ranking system awards people who play a lot of games. If you win you get something like 50 points, but if you lose, you only lose a few points.
I've always thought the amount of points you get is dependent on the other person's level.

Gootie is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:35 PM
  #35
Finnish your Czech
leafs are in the pla
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 45,048
vCash: 50
Why is this torrent in German?

Finnish your Czech is online now  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:36 PM
  #36
Finnish your Czech
leafs are in the pla
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 45,048
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gootie View Post
I've always thought the amount of points you get is dependent on the other person's level.
It is, but you get a higher magnitude of points for winning than losing.

Finnish your Czech is online now  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:36 PM
  #37
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 58,346
vCash: 50
Love that I can now record Hawks games that I would otherwise miss, and now watch.


**** yeah!

RayP is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:37 PM
  #38
Ceremony
Moderator
like a collar
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 78,671
vCash: 20429
rofl: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...1&postcount=13

Ceremony is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:37 PM
  #39
Gootie
Thug of the Year
 
Gootie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chiraq
Country: United States
Posts: 26,226
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnish your Czech View Post
It is, but you get a higher magnitude of points for winning than losing.
Ah, I see. One of my friends likes to talk **** because he was a higher level than me (we're now even). He's played over 500 games and I've played 71.

Gootie is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:39 PM
  #40
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Covering the supe line for another 7 minutes. REAALLLLLLYYY hoping I don't get a call.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:39 PM
  #41
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 58,346
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeaMonkey View Post
Are you kidding, I am the general manager of the edmonton ****ing oilers.

My advice from a pro to fantasy owners: drop crosby from your leagues or trade him for aaron asham if your league has drop restrictions. Listen to me, I'm on the internet.
Or, maybe on the other hand, some people are mature enough to act like they adults they are... and put aside all the petty lying and petty attitudes while on the internet.

RayP is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:39 PM
  #42
D Fresh
Lost Horizons
 
D Fresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gootie View Post
Ah, I see. One of my friends likes to talk **** because he was a higher level than me (we're now even). He's played over 500 games and I've played 71.
Over 500 games eh.
My goodness.

D Fresh is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:39 PM
  #43
Finnish your Czech
leafs are in the pla
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 45,048
vCash: 50
I might go on NHL and try to increase my winning streak.

Finnish your Czech is online now  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:40 PM
  #44
D Fresh
Lost Horizons
 
D Fresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,792
vCash: 500
Time to get out of bed and make some lunch.

D Fresh is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:40 PM
  #45
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Or, maybe on the other hand, some people are mature enough to act like they adults they are... and put aside all the petty lying and petty attitudes while on the internet.
I'm pretty sure anyone who advocates using ****** gym etiquette has no job surrounding a gym.

It would be like me just taking a hammer to my keyboard, because I can.

But yea, I'M THE LIAR.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:42 PM
  #46
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 58,346
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeaMonkey View Post
I'm pretty sure anyone who advocates using ****** gym etiquette has no job surrounding a gym.

It would be like me just taking a hammer to my keyboard, because I can.

But yea, I'M THE LIAR.
But we should all take advice from the guy who prides himself in having terrible form at the gym?


k bro

RayP is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:43 PM
  #47
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Don't be afraid to take up three benches so you can do pushups, brahs. The higher elevation from your pushups will pump up your pectorals. Make sure your hands are on one bench, feet on another and have another near your crotch region, because you becoming a man now son.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:43 PM
  #48
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
But we should all take advice from the guy who prides himself in having terrible form at the gym?


k bro
You can take advice from the guy who had his prep school and college education paid for because of his level of fitness.


Maybe.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:46 PM
  #49
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeaMonkey View Post
Covering the supe line for another 7 minutes. REAALLLLLLYYY hoping I don't get a call.
BOOM! No calls.

Back to droning away listening to podcasts.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 03:47 PM
  #50
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 58,346
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeaMonkey View Post
You can take advice from the guy who had his prep school and college education paid for because of his level of fitness.


Maybe.


That means nothing. I know several people who have received scholarships for sports, my best friend being one of them, who are absolute idiots when it comes to being in a gym...

RayP is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.