HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread (Part 4)

Closed Thread

Old
02-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Jack Bourdain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

vCash: 500
I spend the entire day at work thinking about going home and sitting down to play this amazing game.

And then reality sets in and I end up being #1 player on my team with a negative K/D and even if I stay in the same lobby, the matchmaking doesn't even bother evening things out and I end up always on the worst teams possible.

I finish #2 in total score but still, that W/L ratio is making me depressed. I can't imagine anyone has as much bad luck as me. Like holy ****, how hard can it be to spread the top scorers out?

Old
02-12-2013, 11:00 PM
RayLeeCharles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
I spend the entire day at work thinking about going home and sitting down to play this amazing game.

And then reality sets in and I end up being #1 player on my team with a negative K/D and even if I stay in the same lobby, the matchmaking doesn't even bother evening things out and I end up always on the worst teams possible.

I finish #2 in total score but still, that W/L ratio is making me depressed. I can't imagine anyone has as much bad luck as me. Like holy ****, how hard can it be to spread the top scorers out?
If you play Mercenary like I do you really see how bad the match making is. Probably 9 of 10 games I play are just complete lopsided blowouts.

Old
02-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Krishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC View Post
If you play Mercenary like I do you really see how bad the match making is. Probably 9 of 10 games I play are just complete lopsided blowouts.
That's how it seems it is in almost any mode as well..

I play a lot of kill confirmed in Hardcore and it always ends with the score 100 to 70 or so

Old
02-12-2013, 11:41 PM
kingsboy11
#CalderCuporbust

What's with all the hate on the M27? That's easily my best gun. If I'm not doing well, I just switch to my gold M27 and then all of a sudden I'm back on track.

Old
02-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Carl Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by devils4cup View Post
Started using the DSR-50 because i was bored with the SVU riffle and i was losing alot of kills because i need 2 or 3 hits to finish a guy off.

It's really challenging at first since its not my style to be a sniper, but once you get the hang of it, it's fairly enjoyable.
It's the only sniper I've used. It's almost always a one hit kill above the waist so that is why I've never touched the others. The only downside is that if you miss your first shot though you are in trouble as it's slow between shots.

Old
02-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Fixed to Ruin
Come wit it now!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Carlson View Post
It's the only sniper I've used. It's almost always a one hit kill above the waist so that is why I've never touched the others. The only downside is that if you miss your first shot though you are in trouble as it's slow between shots.
Yup.

That riffle with a KAP-40 pistol / bouncing betty / shock charge is a pretty good setup.

Its also annoying when you miss your shot low and you hit the guy in the legs. Usually they start running away because they have taken damage. Would rather miss completely than hit a guy low

Old
02-13-2013, 11:36 AM
CoopALoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsboy11 View Post
What's with all the hate on the M27? That's easily my best gun. If I'm not doing well, I just switch to my gold M27 and then all of a sudden I'm back on track.
It's not a great gun for core, i'm currently using it. It's an MTAR with worse range and less stopping power for a small trade in the accuracy department.

The gun is an absolute treat in Hardcore though.

Old
02-13-2013, 06:27 PM
TheGooooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
I hate people who play zombies with people who;

1) Have no mic.
2) Quit 3 or 4 rounds into the match.

ANNOYING.
SERIOUSLY!!!!

Why even play Zombies if you don't have a mic? It is so crucial to have one.

I have come to the conclusion that I just won't play with someone who sounds like a little kid.

Old
02-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Krishna

Ever have those days where it seems like you are shooting bbs while others are shooting rockets?

Old
02-13-2013, 06:57 PM
TheGooooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Ever have those days where it seems like you are shooting bbs while others are shooting rockets?
Not since I started playing strictly HC. I can't stand playing core anymore it seems. I always stop shooting and the guy is alive still. Plus I am used to SMGs on HC and forget to use ARs on core.

I am slowly getting better. I have some CTF games of 20k40d and some of like 30k5d. I tend to kill it on the new maps, meltdown and standoff

Old
02-13-2013, 11:08 PM
unifiedtheory
Twitter: @ut_pez

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsboy11 View Post
It is so accurate and has so little recoil, I love those attributes but it has no stopping power. I get so weary of dumping half a clip into someone and having him turn around and blast me.

My "back on track" gun is the FAL with the selector switch. When I'm having a tough time I go to that and I'm laughing.

Old
02-14-2013, 08:55 AM
ItsAllPartOfThePlan

Is it just me or do shotguns seem to be the least affected by lag? If I have a 3 bar, my smg's seem to suck. Switch it to a shotty and I get right back on track

Old
02-14-2013, 09:53 AM
Fixed to Ruin
Come wit it now!

I still struggle with the Remmington in laggy games.

A one shot kill turns into 2 or 3 shot kills or me dying.

The remaining shotguns on the other hand ... thats a different story.

Old
02-14-2013, 11:43 AM
PyrettaBlaze

I started playing FFA the other day and I think I'll be sticking with that for a while. No lag AT ALL in that mode (for me at least).

02-14-2013, 02:05 PM
CoopALoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAllPartOfThePlan View Post
Is it just me or do shotguns seem to be the least affected by lag? If I have a 3 bar, my smg's seem to suck. Switch it to a shotty and I get right back on track
They usually have been the least effected.

I mean, they're effected the same as any weapon, but a single spread shot does wonders when they guy is bouncing around.

Now try the KSG in a laggy environment, you'll go back running to the smg is no time.

Since I've diamonded my shotty's, i've been thinking of a next class of weapons to work on. Thinking LMG's. I have the first one gold, the others just don't excite me as much as the first.

Old
02-14-2013, 05:00 PM
Fixed to Ruin
Come wit it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAllPartOfThePlan View Post
Another weapon that's beastly in laggy games is a Scorpion with Rapid Fire.

You only get one kill before you have to reload but with fast mags you can reload easily.

It's like hot knife through butter.

I had a game last night on Slums where the opposing team were all snipers. I got 3 Bloodthirsty just mowing down the snipers hanging out in the usual spots. They all rage quit and the game broke

Old
02-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Krishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopALoop View Post
They usually have been the least effected.

I mean, they're effected the same as any weapon, but a single spread shot does wonders when they guy is bouncing around.

Now try the KSG in a laggy environment, you'll go back running to the smg is no time.

Since I've diamonded my shotty's, i've been thinking of a next class of weapons to work on. Thinking LMG's. I have the first one gold, the others just don't excite me as much as the first.
The Hamr is one of my favorite LMGs

Old
02-14-2013, 06:35 PM
ProPAIN
I am the DANGER!

Starting to get bored with the current maps. I like what I see from the new DLC content and looking forward to it.

Old
02-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Leafs at Knight
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Almost got the KSG gold . Sometimes I can beast games with it , sometimes I just suck . Although the last few days i've got quite a few Loadstars , and I just put Swarm on and the 2nd game I got one . So cheap with VSAT also.

Old
02-15-2013, 12:48 AM
Carl Carlson

I tried the hail mary challenge tonight and got a long shot medal kill with the axe but the hail mary didn't unlock. WTF? It was basically a C to A throw on Hydro domination.

Old
02-15-2013, 01:27 AM
DuckJet
Poster of the Year

vCash: 69
The last shotgun, whatever the hell it's called, is such a pain. It makes me want to give up on diamond shotguns altogether.

Old
02-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Smelling Salt

Send a message via MSN to Smelling Salt
Had one of those "My God my team sucks" kinda games in TDM last night. I finished 23-4 in a losing cause.

I have started using the Shock Charge just for the lulz. It induces rage combined with a Betty. I love hearing the charge go off and then seeing a +100.

Old
02-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Fixed to Ruin
Come wit it now!

Had arguably my best game ever last night.

45 kills, 5 deaths, 6 captures 2 defends.

Feels good man

Old
02-15-2013, 10:49 AM
Carl Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by devils4cup View Post
Had arguably my best game ever last night.

45 kills, 5 deaths, 6 captures 2 defends.

Feels good man
Nice, I was going to join you last night but kept having to stop for a game then jump back for a game.

Old
02-15-2013, 11:16 AM
Leafs at Knight
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelling Salt View Post
Had one of those "My God my team sucks" kinda games in TDM last night. I finished 23-4 in a losing cause.

I have started using the Shock Charge just for the lulz. It induces rage combined with a Betty. I love hearing the charge go off and then seeing a +100.
Yea had one of those yesterday. 55-11 , 24 confirms , 6 denies . Had a loadstar also , but somehow we tied 92-92 .. -.-

Closed Thread