HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Young LA Kings Blue Liner Jake Muzzin Isnít Going Anywhere For Awhile

Old
01-28-2013, 06:59 AM
FrozenRoyalty
HFB Partner

vCash: 500

Features comments from exclusive interviews with Jake Muzzin and assistant coach John Stevens...

FrozenRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 07:13 AM
damacles1156

Muzzin is getting the perfect Minutes for him, and Stevens is keeping him away from tough match ups.

So far so good for Muzzin, just needs to keep his head on a swivel and not turn the puck over.

Interesting to hear though that Sutter is not happy with Muzzin only playing 11 to 12 mins.

damacles1156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 07:31 AM
FrozenRoyalty
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by damacles1156 View Post
Muzzin is getting the perfect Minutes for him, and Stevens is keeping him away from tough match ups.

So far so good for Muzzin, just needs to keep his head on a swivel and not turn the puck over.

Interesting to hear though that Sutter is not happy with Muzzin only playing 11 to 12 mins.
I suspect that Sutter was merely trying to motivate a young player via the media there.

FrozenRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 09:15 AM
Inner Turbulence

Send a message via MSN to Inner Turbulence
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenRoyalty View Post
I suspect that Sutter was merely trying to motivate a young player via the media there.
Yeah,
I think he's more or less "challenging" Muzzin to step it up and earn more Ice time on the left side. Telling him that he's got the opportunity. He's being shielded so far, but he hasn't looked out of place yet.

I wonder if he's capable of doing a "Voinov" ... show that he's ready and capable for the big time, to force DL to make a decision. He'll have a tough time bumping any of the 3 "lefties" out of the lineup.

Inner Turbulence is offline   Reply With Quote