HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Question for STH's

Old
12-02-2012, 08:12 PM
k2737

vCash: 500
Question for STH's

Have the panthers been in contact with you at all post the mailing for option 1,2 or 3?

I haven't gotten as much as an e-mail from them and I kind of expected at least something. You would think they would send out a note when games were cancelled at least. Now I read on Yormark's twitter there is a Season Seat Holder Town Meeting tomorrow...of course I haven't gotten any kind of notice about these events....do they not want people showing up?

k2737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2012, 09:47 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

I've gotten multiple invites to the town hall through e-mail, and my rep called me the other day to offer free boxing tickets. That's been all the communication I've gotten since I chose option number 3. Keep wondering when they are going to start sending me my money back.

PBPantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
I've gotten emails throughout the lockout signed by Yormark. I'd say at least 3 for sure (one after the initial games were cancelled, one during that weeklong negotiating session, and another prior to the mediator session). Thats not including the 3-4 that I've gotten for the town hall meeting tonight. Are the emails going to your spam or do they not have the right email address? Thats the only thing that makes sense if you're not getting the emails.

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 11:19 AM
k2737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
I've gotten emails throughout the lockout signed by Yormark. I'd say at least 3 for sure (one after the initial games were cancelled, one during that weeklong negotiating session, and another prior to the mediator session). Thats not including the 3-4 that I've gotten for the town hall meeting tonight. Are the emails going to your spam or do they not have the right email address? Thats the only thing that makes sense if you're not getting the emails.
I got emails for the loyalty options so they have my address...I guess I will call in and complain...just more disapoints to add to the list of being a STH for the panthers...

Old
12-03-2012, 02:24 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Oops forgot about the Yorkman emails I have been getting those as well.

PBPantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 04:07 PM
k2737

Sent my rep an e-mail and called and left a voicemail on the client services line...we will see if anything happens.

Always suprised to see some pople have such hard times and other have no issues...oh well.

Old
12-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Just one quick thing to share, Tallon said that we will have a named captain whenever the next season starts.

Old
12-05-2012, 09:06 AM
k2737

No one has responded to my e-mail or returned my call...so sad.

Old
12-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Coolburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2737 View Post
No one has responded to my e-mail or returned my call...so sad.
I know my ticket rep just left the Panthers so I dont even have a ticket rep. Maybe same thing happened to you as well. They've just told me to call the client services team number (954-835-8471) with any questions or needs. Give that a try if you havent called that number already

Old
12-05-2012, 03:07 PM
k2737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
I know my ticket rep just left the Panthers so I dont even have a ticket rep. Maybe same thing happened to you as well. They've just told me to call the client services team number (954-835-8471) with any questions or needs. Give that a try if you havent called that number already
Thats the number I called and left a voicemail on.

Old
12-17-2012, 04:58 PM
jkscott
Florida Panther STH

My ticket rep sucked last year. Major attitude problem. You're welcome for making you commission.

Last edited by jkscott: 01-02-2013 at 11:39 AM.
jkscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2013, 03:43 PM
k2737

Just got an e-mail that I have an account rep again...maybe a sign of things to come?

Old
01-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Coolburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2737 View Post
Just got an e-mail that I have an account rep again...maybe a sign of things to come?
Probably got the same email...is your rep Gabriel?

Old
01-02-2013, 08:07 PM
k2737

Nope Rebecca. Potentially hired at least two new employees

Old
01-08-2013, 02:27 PM
snipes007

Anyone hear about how the team will distribute tickets? Even if the NHL releases a schedule this week, it would still be tough to print out all those tickets and have them delivered in time. Anyone know any details? How will they deal with a game on 1/19/2013 if it were to occur?

snipes007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Coolburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipes007 View Post
Anyone hear about how the team will distribute tickets? Even if the NHL releases a schedule this week, it would still be tough to print out all those tickets and have them delivered in time. Anyone know any details? How will they deal with a game on 1/19/2013 if it were to occur?
I know they were trying to go to everyone just printing out their tickets from the STH site instead of the old printed out tickets. I had to pay extra for the printed out tickets so I want to know how they are gonna do that too or maybe they just give us a credit for that. I'm emailing my rep now actually about that exact thing.

Old
01-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Coolburn

Nevermind, I just received the following details in my email

Quote:
Hopefully you are doing well and excited about the return of Florida Panthers hockey. We are looking forward to another exciting season as your Cats defend their Southeast Division Championship and look for a return to the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

As you are likely aware, the shortened 2013 NHL season has led to an extremely tight timeline between now and Opening Night. Due to this timeline and our expected print time, we will no longer be able to print the commemorative season ticket stock that we originally anticipated.

Due to this change, your account will be credited back the commemorative ticket fee, which can be applied toward your 2013-14 season ticket purchase. Your options on 2013 season tickets are as follows:

1. Go digital with online account manager only and we will provide you with one bonus game per seat.

E-ticket benefits include:
•Manage your tickets easily from My Panthers Account Manager floridapanthers.com/accountmanager
•No more keeping track of paper tickets
•FREE to forward and transfer tickets to friends, family or clients
•Allows you the flexibility and convenience in using your seats
•Avoid will call lines
•Print tickets from any computer for FREE

2. Click here to request your tickets printed on internal ticket stock.
Please select your option by 12pm on Thursday, January 10. If we do not hear back from you by the deadline your tickets will be digital.

Additionally, you will have access to print and forward your tickets through account manager FREE of charge. Please visit www.FloridaPanthers.com/etickets for a video tutorial to print your tickets. To log in to your account please visit www.FloridaPanthers.com/accountmanager.

We apologize for any inconvenience as it relates to this change and look forward to seeing you on Opening Night. Thank you once again for your incredible passion and loyalty and go Panthers.

Regards,

Ryan McCoy
Vice President Sales and Service

Last edited by Coolburn: 01-08-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old
01-14-2013, 07:17 AM
snipes007

Tickets loaded into Account Manager. Anyone else with a weekend plan concerned about the lack of weekend games? I counted four Tues and Thurs games.

Old
01-14-2013, 08:26 AM
k2737

I thought half of the games were weekend games?

Old
01-14-2013, 08:48 AM
snipes007

Exactly. 13 of the 24 home games land on a fri, sat, sun or holiday. The weekend pack as it appears in the package is pretty absent of these.

Old
01-14-2013, 09:25 AM
ElliottStr

Shouldn't there be 13 games? Only 11 were loaded into my weekend plan. I understand not giving opening night but I'm pretty disappointed I have Thurs 1/24 vs the Sens instead of Sat 1/26 vs the Flyers.

ElliottStr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 10:13 AM
snipes007

I understand not having 13 games since its a short schedule. But I chose a weekend pack because I want to go to games on the weekend. Given the plethora of options, the end result is disappointing.

Old
01-14-2013, 11:53 AM
PSLguy

Hello!

Hello to all! I am new to the boards but have been lurking for quite a while now (a few years). I live in Port St Lucie and have half season seats (Plan A). We have had season seats for around five years and would have full season seats but for the drive to the games (200 + miles round trip).

I have a question for the group - as I stated, I have half season Plan A (Big Game) seats. With the shortened season they are providing tickets to 22 of the 24 home games, and an extra because I had paid for commemorative tickets. Had I chosen the Plan B tickets I would have received tickets to 20 games (+1 for the commemorative tickets). However, Plan B would cost me around $7 less per seat. So, two less games, $7 per seat, and $5 parking for each game adds up!

I asked my rep about this and he hasn't got back to me yet. Anyone else have this issue?

I also asked about cancelling my parking ($110) and purchasing a $7 full season seat. This would cost $168 for the 24 games and I would get free parking ($110) and a free jersey (around $140). I would save over $80 by doing this! Waiting on a response for this as well!

PSLguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 03:42 PM
PSLguy

Did any other STH'ers receive an email today (1/29)? I did and was advised I would receive a credit for parking next season, as I had already paid for parking this season, and that I would receive a jersey as well.

That, in addition to concert tickets, is nice.

PSLguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 03:48 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSLguy View Post
Did any other STH'ers receive an email today (1/29)? I did and was advised I would receive a credit for parking next season, as I had already paid for parking this season, and that I would receive a jersey as well.

That, in addition to concert tickets, is nice.
Kind of confused, didnt we get parking for free?

adam graves is online now   Reply With Quote