HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Anybody been to Malaysia....

Old
01-27-2013, 06:31 AM
Shadowthrone
No Hate No Love

vCash: 500
Anybody been to Malaysia....

... and can give me and my girlfriend some tips, advice or recommendations concerning restaurants, hotels, nice spots or things to do?

We're flying into Singapore mid march and basically have 4 weeks time to explore the peninsula.

We're planning to do some snorkeling, hiking, seeing some widlife and maybe spending 2 or 3 days in Kuala Lumpur if it's worth it.

I've already read some travel reports on the net but I thought I'd give it a try and ask around here anyway.... Thanks

Last edited by Shadowthrone: 01-27-2013 at 07:00 AM.
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 12:46 AM
Lonny Bohonos
Kassian = P.A.G.A.N

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowthrone View Post
... and can give me and my girlfriend some tips, advice or recommendations concerning restaurants, hotels, nice spots or things to do?

We're flying into Singapore mid march and basically have 4 weeks time to explore the peninsula.

We're planning to do some snorkeling, hiking, seeing some widlife and maybe spending 2 or 3 days in Kuala Lumpur if it's worth it.

I've already read some travel reports on the net but I thought I'd give it a try and ask around here anyway.... Thanks
Yes. Ive been to KL and Borneo. And also Singapore.

Lonny Bohonos is offline   Reply With Quote