HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Fantasy value of Shea Weber

Old
01-27-2013, 01:10 AM
KirbyDots

vCash: 500
Fantasy value of Shea Weber

Weber hasn't been great so far this season so I've been weighing my options. I could try and trade him for another good defenseman or try and use his name and potential to get a good forward. That of I can keep him and hope he turns it around as its still super early. What are peoples opinions about him getting back to form without Suter? Worth the risk trading him or keeping him?

KirbyDots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 02:09 AM
c4rdsh4rk

weber is a top offensive defenseman and it will stay that way even if he gets 20 pts in 48 games this year. losing suter might take a chunk out of the nashville goal total so expecting a small step back is probable for weber.

personally at this point i wouldnt trade him for less than his normal value, but in a yearly pool if you NEED to make the move, then make sure you get what you know will help you where you need it.

c4rdsh4rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 02:51 AM
Paranoid Android
mug mug mug

I'm thinking about moving him myself. If you can get good value for him I'd consider it. I wouldn't sell low though. Even though he isn't putting up points, he still fills up many other categories.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 06:36 AM
CJV123

there are some nice WW defensemen out there if you have a spot to stream them awhile. i like Diaz, Methot, Wilson (even Zidlicky isn't highly owned but he should be). if you packaged Suter + a forward for an elite forward you might end up ahead by working these 3 names over.

CJV123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 12:25 PM
KirbyDots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
I'm thinking about moving him myself. If you can get good value for him I'd consider it. I wouldn't sell low though. Even though he isn't putting up points, he still fills up many other categories.
My problem is my league goes by total pts.

KirbyDots is offline   Reply With Quote