The Draft Lottery will be held at 7:45pm EDT. All 14 teams will be in the running to win the lottery.
Rules of the draft...
1) If you plan to attend, please send me and RR a PM. This will allow you to make your selection live, as you will have a 5 minute time limit to do so.
2) If you cannot attend but would like to make your own selection, please send a list to both myself and RR. From this list, you will get your player selected.
3) If neither of the first two conditions are met, you will be auto'd. No exceptions whatsoever.
4) The first 2 rounds will take place live, with the 3rd and 4th rounds auto'd by RR.
5) There may be long stretches without activity, and then BOOM - many selections have been made. That's what happens with auto'ing. Refresh often, as once you're passed, you're passed. No exceptions.
6) Every team has the ability to call one, and one only, 5 minute "timeout" if a trade is being negotiated. The trade must be sent confirmed to myself and RR within the 5 minutes. On the 6th minute, you'll have the balance of your 5 minutes to make a selection. After that, you get auto'd. Again, no exceptions.
But we do have a ton of players on the block! Would consider moving a top player for a high first. OR, we'll entertain packages involving NHL talent/prospect + 1st for some other guys (Bieksa, Hamhuis, Garrison, Boychuk, etc)