HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

XBOX 360 NHL13 GM Connected | Offseason | Carolina Available! | Check Post #695 |

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-09-2013, 05:10 PM
  #726
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,135
vCash: 500
When do u wanna play game 5

joestud is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 05:21 PM
  #727
Mikey88
Registered User
 
Mikey88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Troll City
Country: Canada
Posts: 430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMoney9 View Post
congrats to NYI for putting up a 10 spot in a playoff game haha
yeah that game was nuts but it was really more like a 5 or 6-1 game. After i went up 5-1 he got frustrated and started flipping the puck over the boards in his own end lol taking penalty after penalty. i had a 5 on 3 for a full period.

Mikey88 is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 05:49 PM
  #728
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,199
vCash: 500
Your all good with me Calgary, I like playing you... It's just I wanna see Joe make some upsets. lol but not against me

korndog81 is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 05:52 PM
  #729
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,135
vCash: 500
1 Down Korndog

joestud is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 06:04 PM
  #730
Leafs For Life*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
And round 1 is over, finishing with the upset by Dallas (Wasn't against you Calgary, was cheering for 2nd last to do something in playoffs haha)
Semifinals
Detroit vs Vancouver .............. Winnipeg vs Philadelphia
Dallas vs Colorado ................ Toronto vs NY Islanders

4 underdogs won their series.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 06:09 PM
  #731
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,199
vCash: 500
I'll be on after 8 tonight.

korndog81 is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 06:10 PM
  #732
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
And round 1 is over, finishing with the upset by Dallas (Wasn't against you Calgary, was cheering for 2nd last to do something in playoffs haha)
Semifinals
Detroit vs Vancouver .............. Winnipeg vs Philadelphia
Dallas vs Colorado ................ Toronto vs NY Islanders

4 underdogs won their series.
Detroit plays Dallas. 1 seed vs. 7
Vancouver and Colorado is 4(or5) vs 6

East is Winny vs TO 1 vs 7
and philly vs. nyi 4 vs 6

JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 06:39 PM
  #733
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,199
vCash: 500
Just so the confusion stops, I am 4th seed lol.

korndog81 is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 06:44 PM
  #734
Duke Silver
Truce?
 
Duke Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto/St. John's
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
And I don't know why people complain so much that I hog with Ovie bcuz I don't for **** sakes. It's as if every is against me for no reason incredibly annoying!
Because you're a one-trick pony. And the fact numerous people have pointed it out means it's true.

Maybe next season you can diversify a little.

Duke Silver is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 06:49 PM
  #735
Leafs For Life*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMoney9 View Post
Detroit plays Dallas. 1 seed vs. 7
Vancouver and Colorado is 4(or5) vs 6

East is Winny vs TO 1 vs 7
and philly vs. nyi 4 vs 6
fu** imma stop making the upcoming series lol.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 09:30 PM
  #736
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,199
vCash: 500
Hopefully the tick advances soon.

korndog81 is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 11:00 PM
  #737
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 421
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Silver View Post
Because you're a one-trick pony. And the fact numerous people have pointed it out means it's true.

Maybe next season you can diversify a little.
Who is this guy? I've played you once stop talking

nazem frattin is offline  
Old
02-09-2013, 11:06 PM
  #738
Duke Silver
Truce?
 
Duke Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto/St. John's
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
Who is this guy? I've played you once stop talking
Try 4 times. I've been here all season.

Duke Silver is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 08:35 AM
  #739
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,135
vCash: 500
League Advance today?

joestud is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 09:25 AM
  #740
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
So.. Joe just made a GM switch to Dallas? so now ottawas open?

JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 09:35 AM
  #741
saint2e
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 345
vCash: 500
Huh, guess I got booted.

saint2e is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 09:42 AM
  #742
Duke Silver
Truce?
 
Duke Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto/St. John's
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2e View Post
Huh, guess I got booted.
You missed the entire first round of the playoffs.

Duke Silver is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 09:53 AM
  #743
saint2e
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 345
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Silver View Post
You missed the entire first round of the playoffs.
Odd. How long do the playoffs last? I thought sims were done on a week-to-week basis? The times I logged in, no one was available to play, and that was the last week of the season because I saw I needed to play Colorado, Anaheim, and someone else.

If they're not week-to-week, then yeah I'll bow out because I honestly don't have the time to play upwards of 7 games in a day or 2 for most weeks.

saint2e is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 09:59 AM
  #744
29Nylander
Registered User
 
29Nylander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: East Coast
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2e View Post
Odd. How long do the playoffs last? I thought sims were done on a week-to-week basis? The times I logged in, no one was available to play, and that was the last week of the season because I saw I needed to play Colorado, Anaheim, and someone else.

If they're not week-to-week, then yeah I'll bow out because I honestly don't have the time to play upwards of 7 games in a day or 2 for most weeks.

don't join an ACTIVE league then.

29Nylander is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 10:01 AM
  #745
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,199
vCash: 500
Sims are twice a week... Playoffs should be quicker because your only looking for one player... Unless he dosent show up

korndog81 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 11:02 AM
  #746
alcanalz
whys and wherefores
 
alcanalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,879
vCash: 560
Did we sim yet?

alcanalz is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 12:50 PM
  #747
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,199
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanalz View Post
Did we sim yet?
No, we have to wait for him to come back from church.

korndog81 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 01:03 PM
  #748
NazemKadri43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Time to call it quits for me. Its been a fun two seasons but i have lost interest in playing VS games in general. Good luck to all the playoff teams.

NazemKadri43 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:28 PM
  #749
Sergei Berezin
You're Wrong
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,420
vCash: 500
haha sorry guys, I'll get my roommate to do the sim for me... late night for me and I'm still out, and won't be home till a bit later.

Also... Joe won?

Sergei Berezin is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:30 PM
  #750
Sergei Berezin
You're Wrong
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NazemKadri43 View Post
Time to call it quits for me. Its been a fun two seasons but i have lost interest in playing VS games in general. Good luck to all the playoff teams.
Good having ya buddy, if you get interested again, don't be afraid to rejoin, we'll gladly accept ya.

Sergei Berezin is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.