- Schultz, Pominville, Sharp have all been decent...Schultz so far is up to expectation
- Kovalchuk has been OK but I expected a bit more
- I'm really hoping this is just another slow start for Crosby
- Ryan and Callahan have been terrible
- Keith has had a bad +/- so far and Backes still hasn't scored a goal
- I'm using Kipper sparingly as losses count as well. Pavelec I'm putting out there every opportunity.
- I recently added Bickell and Methot for PIM and +/- as I suck in both those categories
- I replaced Ott for Perron as he is now heating up and puts up good PIM as well
I'd give you 8/10, your offence is really strong, all lines look good, your D is average, your weakest spot is by far your goalies, Kipper will start games but the question is can he win them and put up good numbers. Pavelec is a very underrated goalie and can put up good numbers but for fantasy he is at most a backup.