Notices

Offensive pop...

Old
01-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Taz#24

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Taz#24
Offensive pop...

Wouldn't mind seeing CJ shake up the lines a little. SEGUIN has had chances but I think he would benefit from some added time, space and bravery. I would try him with LUCIC and KREJCI for a bit. Move HORTON on to a line with MARCHAND and BERGERON in order to create some room on that line so MARCHAND can dangle and BERGERON has more time to make plays. I was pulling for Chris BOURQUE but he's clearly an AHLer/NHL depth guy at best. Some phyicality on that line would help create more offense as well. Maybe you give Lane MCDERMID a shot or attempt to acquire a guy like Kyle CLIFFORD, who can play and his fighting ability also bodes well against teams like Buffalo/Montreal etc, who have all beefed up in direct response to how the Bruins are built. I love our fourth line, best in the NHL in my humble opinion. They have been our most effective line offensively so far and that's a statement in itself.

Taz#24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 12:51 PM
VanIsle

I think it is still to early, the team is winning even though the Bergeron line has been ok and the 3rd line has been awful (-8).

Maybe if the team goes into a funk, but I still think it is too early to start juggling lines.

VanIsle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 12:52 PM
duckchobbins

I wouldn't mind switching Seguin and Horton at some point, but I'm not quite ready yet. Those two lines have shown that they can produce, and both trios have good chemistry when they get to playing their cycles. As long as they keep winning I don't change a thing in regards to the lines.

Chris Bourque is not his Father, and he hasn't been lighting the landscape of the NHL on fire, but he's not been terrible either. Are there better options? Perhaps. But again, I'm not ready to bail on that yet.

Was talking to FerenceTheFinger this afternoon and we agreed that Sauve would be fun to watch on the 3rd line if/when given a shot.

duckchobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 01:09 PM
beaverjc

Seguin

I dont think Seguin is 100%. At the game on Friday night during some time outs he would jump over the boards and stretch his legs/groin. I didnt think he had the top end speed I am used to seeing either. I am willing his has an issue with his groin as he was doing some groin related stretches (insert joke here).

beaverjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 02:26 PM
CamFan81
HF Snob Agitator

Way to early.

CamFan81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 02:53 PM
flannelman
merde!

vCash: 195
I like Clifford, Taz. But I think Dean Lombardi does, too.

It's early, but I think a few shifts here and there with Horton/Seguin flip-flopped would be fine IF the B's are struggling - just to mix it up a bit.

flannelman is online now   Reply With Quote